October Testers - Over 35

Okay Please Put me down for October 4th and TWW post for extras :) got it

Hey, can you please put me down for 28 October as that is when FF predicts next AF? We'll see what happens throughout the cycle as mine are never regular. FXed everyone. :dust:

Hi - I'd love to join, don't know the date yet as I am waiting for the :witch: to show so I can start my first round of IVF....so excited.

:dust: to all xx

Hi hun, Can you please add me? AF will be due the 15th October. You know me though, i may just test a little bitty earlier. lol

Woah, I just had a look at the 2WW forum and there's way too much SS on there. It'll drive me mental :wacko:. So I've headed back to the cocoon of the over 35s. I'm only 3DPO, I don't need no crazy SS!

Woah, I just had a look at the 2WW forum and there's way too much SS on there. It'll drive me mental :wacko:. So I've headed back to the cocoon of the over 35s. I'm only 3DPO, I don't need no crazy SS!

Yeah, I went over there ONCE... :dohh:

:haha::haha: only once never again:haha::haha:

I just got a High on my CBFM:happydance::happydance::happydance: let the :sex: fest begin:happydance::happydance:

Yeah, I won't be going back!

Woo and yay for highs on CBFM! Have fun BDing and FXed you catch the eggy!
xxx

keekeesaurus - i wouldnt go there either, its way to scary. lol

Start a thread here on the geriatric(lol) ttc area. Am sure there are loads of closet symptom spotters dying to come out. :)

keekeesaurus - i wouldnt go there either, its way to scary. lol

Start a thread here on the geriatric(lol) ttc area. Am sure there are loads of closet symptom spotters dying to come out. :)

:rofl: I'm going to start one! I am! :haha:

Watch out! Indigo and dmom will go all :ninja::ninja::ninja: on your ass!

But wait! It's the alternative 2WW thread. No symptom spotting (unless you're crazy, or you have a death wish :ninja:!) but somewhere to not think about SS! I'll be posting about cooking/baking, cool stuff I find on the web (NOT TTC related), fash and trash goss, books (NOT TTC related!), films and other sh1t that seems to have been put to one side.

Sounds crazy but it might just work :winkwink:.

I think my body is really and trully gearing up to O as, I have just been flirting with the rather young and goodlooking postie that comes into my office:blush: I even made him blush too:haha::haha:

Shmoo...you slut, you! :haha:

What did you do? :rofl:

when he came in this morning I was all happy as that meant I had something to do and it came over all flirty and, then when he came back at 4pm he remembered my reaction to seeing him this morning and commented as I was happy to see him again. told him he was very nice and we didn't want the usual guy to come back as he is grumpy and he is very nice:haha::haha::haha: don't worry I will tell my OH he wont mind as, he is worse than me!!!(he's a butcher and they are terrible flirts with all their female customers!!!!!)

Flirting sounds like fun! I can't remember the last time I flirted....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->