October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

sorry girls who got AF :(! :hugs: good luck next month :flower:

AF due Sunday and she is making is quite clear she is coming :( had pains last night and today, which i don't usually get but they are pms pains :(! So feeling out

how is everyone getting on?

I feel the same way... We will see in a little bit...

your testing on Saturday are you not?

Currently almost 2DPO. And it feels like I've been waiting forever lol

I will also be testing this month! My birthday is the 19th, but I am not sure if my IUI will be the end of this week... not sure if I will know by then. But how great would that be? This cycle we are doing Gonal f w/ trigger and IUI. Good luck ladies!

Hello Ladies. Due to test on the 10th. The only symptom that I can say I notice is the exhaustion. May be tmi, but last time I got a BFP, I was drooling in my sleep. Same thing is happening now so staying hopeful.

FX to all you ladies.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I will also be testing this month! My birthday is the 19th, but I am not sure if my IUI will be the end of this week... not sure if I will know by then. But how great would that be? This cycle we are doing Gonal f w/ trigger and IUI. Good luck ladies!

What test day would you like for me to list you for?

Good morning beautiful ladies!

How is everyone doing this morning? Do we have any more test results?

I dont know about you, but I'm getting really excited for October! This has to be my favorite month. Fall is the best, the cool air, the leaves, the pumpkin spice lattes! The best! :0)

Well aparently I'm feeling happy today, hope it's contagious to all of you!!

:dust::dust::dust:

sorry girls who got AF :(! :hugs: good luck next month :flower:

AF due Sunday and she is making is quite clear she is coming :( had pains last night and today, which i don't usually get but they are pms pains :(! So feeling out

how is everyone getting on?

I feel the same way... We will see in a little bit...

your testing on Saturday are you not?

Hi nic! I'm gonna test on mon oct 8..... I Od two days later than I thought/ expected in my cycle. I guess those darn little OPks did come in handy. So I pushed back my test date by 2 days....I don't want to test before 12 or 13 dpo. ( who knows I may cave and take one just in case on sat) but I'm officially telling myself to wait until the 8 th. I'm not really feeling any diff, so who knows af may just come. ( I don't even have a preg tests here right now). But you never know, so I am anxious just to know one way or another.

Good luck to all ladies testing today and tomorrow, hope we have some more updates soon.

Tess, I LOVE oct too. It's really pretty here in Chicago, the leaves are all red and orange and weather is in the 60 s and 70 degrees... Perfect!

Plan on testing on Oct 15, if I can hold out. My 10 year anniversary is on the 12th. Oh wouldn't that be a wonderful surprise anniversary present?!?!

Question: Has anyone experienced a dull pain in the lower stomach after bd'ing after ovulation? I lost a baby on July 24th due to Trisomy 22 and had a D&C but when we were TTC and I was monitoring ovulation, this happened, low abdominal pain, later found out I was preggers. Im having the same pain again, so Im just wondering if anyone else has experienced this before as a sign or symptom of pregnancy or is it just my wishful mind playing tricks on me.

I have hears of it before that's how my sister always knew!!!

Hey everyone : ] hope all is well . i think i already ovulated on cd10 which i got a positive and so far everyday after that has a been a neg !!!

What test day would you like for me to list you for?

Sorry! Let's go with Oct 20

Hello ladies.. How is everyone today ??

I am 8dpo today.. No major symptoms just waiting to test keeping fingers crossed..

Anyone tested yet ?? What about today's testers.. Babykhu ??

Good luck everyone and lots of babydust !!!

Hey Ladies! I tested early this morning:blush: BUT...I got a very faint BFP!
AF was scheduled to be here on the 8th. Keeping my FXD I've got a sticky one! I think it will feel much more real once I pass the 8th with a :witch: no show. Also once my line is a bit darker. :winkwink:

AF was scheduled to be here on the 8th. Keeping my FXD I've got a sticky one! I think it will feel much more real once I pass the 8th with a :witch: no show. Also once my line is a bit darker. :winkwink:

Wow itsme !! That is very exciting :))) Second bfp ..hmm October is turning out to be lucky month !

Keeps us posted itsme.. When the line gets darker :) keeping fingers crossed for you !!

Congrats ladies on your BFP's 2 already yay..I'm waiting to O, putting DH to work xx

YIPPY massive congratulation Hun :happydance:
Lets hope this wonderful news sets the pace for an October full of :bfp: XX

Congratulations on the BFPs ladies :)

Af still hasnt shown up so tested again this morning and BFN!
I had a feeling she would be late this month just to get my hopes up!
Good luck everyone who is testing, FX for you all
xx

Congrats on your BFP!

I haven't posted here yet... but I am going to test on the 9th unless :witch: shows before then.

I'm a little irregular and have short cycles (23-26 days) but the past few months have only been 23-24 days. This means I should be coming on either today or tomorrow. But I used the CBDOPK for the first time in Sept and it was positive on 23rd (only then). This means potentially I could have ovulated then or even the 24th. :wacko: This means AF would be due around the 7th (back to 26 days).

I did start taking vit B-complex but this was very late into my cycle so doubt it had any effect. This was because I usually start getting brown spotting anywhere from 1 to 7 days before AF. Last month it was 3 but I think it was because I stopped taking my multivitamins and vitamin D. (I have a vitamin D deficiency due to epilepsy tablets.)

So that's my history cycle... but this month I have felt different things. I know that they may all be in my head and I keep trying to tell myself this and that I still can get my period on the 7th - or even the 8th. We BD'd several times around ovulation (when I thought I was going to O - on 20th - and when I showed + on OPK on 23rd).

Around 6DPO or even before, I started getting symptoms... I felt like I was coming down with a bug. I had a headache and tiredness too as well as a bit of diarrhoea (sorry if TMI). The next day I had mild AF like cramps and same as the day before. Since then, I've had the headaches on and off all day every day, tiredness, nausea (which only gets better when I eat), constipation and strange feelings in my tummy. My tummy feels tight. I don't think I am going to come on today as I haven't had any brown spotting - only one streak of light brown mixed in with CM (which I'm hoping was IB). This looked different to my usual spotting and my usual spotting wouldn't spot once it started - with what I did have, I have had nothing since.

Obviously I may still come on on the 7th or even the 8th and it could be the vitamins, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up yet. I told my hubby this morning and I think he's trying not to get his hopes up too (which is good). This would be our first so I have no idea what to expect.

Katie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"