October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Af showed her ugly head today so I'm out for the count this month! Good luck to everyone else though baby dust to you all! Xx

Thanks. tis a shame I was hopping so much and we were so certain when I was two days late! :(
How are you doing Mrs kboy?

mon and tuse looked the same but mon is a little darker so you either ovulated yesterday or ovulating today. goodluck lovee:dust:
I think cd10... But keep testing as its quite smudgy

These are mine for comparison
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/th_b98a9922f0da627c3b02bdbe75b65cf0.jpg

Thanks. tis a shame I was hopping so much and we were so certain when I was two days late! :(
How are you doing Mrs kboy?

Im ok thanks, was supposed to test today but holding off til thursday now, I got a BFN on sunday (day before af due) no sign of the :witch: yet but not feeling too hopeful! Will wait and see :)

Af showed her ugly head today so I'm out for the count this month! Good luck to everyone else though baby dust to you all! Xx

I am so sorry to hear that halliwell... Hope next cycle is your cycle:hugs:

Me too Halliwell! Here's to next month though! <3 Lots of baby thoughts already going your way!

Keep us updated Mrs_kboy!

*newbie*

The beginning of my period started Sept 11th and ended Sept 14th. I had intercorse on the 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, and the 24th. On the 24th, during sex me and my fiance stopped bc i began to bleed. The blood was slippery like mucus n bright n color. Then. After wiping nyself off, the bleeding stopped. The next day i began having hot flashes off n on(the 26th). The next day (the 27th) i noticed very dark streak of discharge in my panties when i went to tinkle and after i wiped it would only show on the tissue and experienced dull cramps as well. This spotting became enough for a panty liner and i even tried a tampon but after 6 hours it was only covered on one side and it was fainted brown and not alot. I continued go lightly spot until last night...i had intercourse then this morning during intercourse, i had a very light pinkish discharge on the towel around 5am. Now at 1230pm, i checked panty liner and no blood. Just very faint light peach pink color that barely shows. Ive been experiencing lower back pain and im gassy. Iam nit due for ny period again until the 8th of October. (27 day cycle) please lemme know what u think about this. We have 3 children, yet i've never experienced these syptoms before....#thanks and sorry if tmi i didnt want to leave anything out...

Me too Halliwell! Here's to next month though! <3 Lots of baby thoughts already going your way!

Keep us updated Mrs_kboy!

Oh Jess... You're out? Hope you still check in over on my thread in tww..Lots of good wishes to you!

still waiting...9 days to go without any sign of af yet, though cramping and have been for the past 2 weeks, which is longer than usual, and I am like clock work. Please don't let this be a trick, a tease!

Oh no oops! I'm not out. I meant me too to what the previous poster had said about being sorry Halliwell was out. Sorry for being confusing! :(

Still trying to hold out till 10/6 to test and no AF so far.

Oh no oops! I'm not out. I meant me too to what the previous poster had said about being sorry Halliwell was out. Sorry for being confusing! :(

Still trying to hold out till 10/6 to test and no AF so far.

Oh good! I feel like I'm stalking you cause I love your username for some reason! Haha. I'm glad to hear no af, for some reason I have a good feeling about it for you.

Apart of me wishes I could be one of the ladies that still gets her period when she's pregnant!
Oh def keep us posted Mrs kboy!

Good luck to everyone who is coming up to testing! Baby dust to you all!

sorry girls who got AF :(! :hugs: good luck next month :flower:

AF due Sunday and she is making is quite clear she is coming :( had pains last night and today, which i don't usually get but they are pms pains :(! So feeling out

how is everyone getting on?

I'm sorry to anyone who AF decided to visit this month. Next month will bring good things.

I'm still waiting to O. Should be anytime between now and Saturday. I'm really hoping this month we get lucky!

I'm keeping my FX for everyone!!

sorry girls who got AF :(! :hugs: good luck next month :flower:

AF due Sunday and she is making is quite clear she is coming :( had pains last night and today, which i don't usually get but they are pms pains :(! So feeling out

how is everyone getting on?

I feel the same way... We will see in a little bit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->