October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Hi All,

Well Saturday was the last day of my 3rd cycle after stopping Cerazette seem to be getting back to a pretty regal cycle now after years of no periods:af:.

I am so hopping this month is our month I plan to test 26th if :witch: doesn’t get her wicked ways.

Good Luck ladies, here’s hoping it’s a month filled with :bfp:

XXXX :dust: XXXX

hi can i join in to, this is my 4ttc and will hopefully be testing 16th fx crossed to everyone.

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing ? There are so many of us on this thread and some are about to test too ! Yay

I am 6 dpo today .. Had gone to see a FS last week and she said I might have endometriosis : (.. She said if my period comes this cycle then they will test for hormones etc on cd3 and then do an hsg to check if my tubes may be blocked.!! I really hope they aren't but I don't want that checkup at all I just hope I get my bfp this cycle.. ! It is soo depressing going to doc and discussing potential infertility

Sorry to be Debbie downer ... I just really hope we get a bfp but I am scared at the same time !! Aaaahhhh

Baby dust to all the ladies and fx for those testing in a few days... Let the bfps start rolling !!:dust::dust:

Good morning ladies! You were all busy chatters this weekend! Hopefully I got everyone, but if i've missed adding your name to the list please dont hesitate to msg me and let me know!

Im excited for you ladies testing this week! Hopefully it begins our rain of BFP's!!! FX for all of you!

AFM, Hubby came home on Friday and I am pretty sure I ovulated on saturday.... which worked out perfectly! Im just waiting on one more high temp to confirm that I ovulated... so Fingers are crossed for that! I think my chart looks good.

I am really happy that I started temping this month! I assumed I was ovulating around the CD 14 mark, but if this month is any indication of what is typical for my body, that would explain why we werent getting pregnant before... we stopped BD'ing too soon! So this month with Temping and soft cups, I feel really hopeful!

Update!

Just took a test. 10dpo and not FMU and there was a faint line! I can't get a clear pic on my phone but it was def there! I have one more test and a digi which I will spread out between now and AF.

Now I have to work out a cool way to tell DH!

:dust: good luck to you all!

Hi Ladies, me again.

Just after a bit of advice really.

My first cycle was 23rd July, second 25th Aug and third 24th September each lasting 5days.
I have to admit last month was our first real month of TTC, so not feeling to negative about it all yet.

Last week i bought 16 cheap OPK, from my above cycle wen wud u believe O shud be or when shud I start OPK.

I don’t really want to get in to temperature taking etc last month I notice 1-2 days ewcm but they where 6 days apart? First time was 12 days on from 1st day of AF quite abit the other 18 days on from AF not a lot.

I'm feeling pretty good today, although I can feel myself start to become more and more impatient and wondering if this month was a success or not

hi ladies some advice please i dont no when i ovulate i just went by an online calculator, but today i started getting some cramp feelings and i know you can get some cramping when you ovulate but what does this mean that i am or i have ovulated basically should we :sex: ?? x

Wow Tess, that's a big list now. Hope we get good news rolling in. Good luck to all testing this week!

Update!

Just took a test. 10dpo and not FMU and there was a faint line! I can't get a clear pic on my phone but it was def there! I have one more test and a digi which I will spread out between now and AF.

Now I have to work out a cool way to tell DH!

:dust: good luck to you all!

Congrats mum !!! What a lucky start to the month :))
What about the other oct 1st testers ?? Anyone tested yet?

GL and lots of :dust::dust:

Hi Ladies, me again.

Just after a bit of advice really.

My first cycle was 23rd July, second 25th Aug and third 24th September each lasting 5days.
I have to admit last month was our first real month of TTC, so not feeling to negative about it all yet.

Last week i bought 16 cheap OPK, from my above cycle wen wud u believe O shud be or when shud I start OPK.

I don’t really want to get in to temperature taking etc last month I notice 1-2 days ewcm but they where 6 days apart? First time was 12 days on from 1st day of AF quite abit the other 18 days on from AF not a lot.

For a 30 day cycle like yours you could be ovulating around cd16 .. You may want to start testing from cd10.. Sometimes EwCM can occur multiple times in the cycle . The first one that you seem to have around cd12 looks more like the one around ovulation

Good luck with bding !

I'll be testing around the 12th of Oct, (my b-day is the 13th, how cool would that be!?) So I thought we could gather some other Oct. testers here and keep track!! Let me know what day you plan on testing and your results, and I'll keep coming back and editing this first post to show the results!

:dust::dust::dust:

Oct 1st : Halliwell / wwchix

Oct 2nd : Mrs_kboy

Oct 3rd : babykhu

Oct 4th : xxleannexx / Saintsational

Oct 5th : x-kirsty-x / Khaleesi / Merrybe / msp_teen / MumMumMum / MrsFernihough

Oct 6th : jamesmomma201 / jessthemess

Oct 7th : loulou1979 / little_star / nic18

Oct 8th: xAlenax / trishbenj24 / itsme122 / Julesillini8

Oct 9th : Baby Please / NurseJaime

Oct 10th : EAGER / Natzie / MrsRohner

Oct 11th: Jcliff

Oct 12th : Tess2012 / Erin418 / Bea1986 / berry83sweet / Kaliniki / JasiahsMommy / LockandKey

Oct 13th: PinkRuby / LizzyRose

Oct 14th : Megann10919 / carlywarly

Oct 15th : Cutler101 / wwchix

Oct 16th : Misscalais / jojo88 / lebo1981

Oct 17th : tekkitten / Miss.T / KEC

Oct 18th: bkmc725 / acs512

Oct 19th : laurac1988

Oct 20th : Kezmama

Oct 21st : Trying2012 / YellowGrey

Oct 23rd : Fabreezy

Oct 25th : Cbbrankley

Oct 26th: Bumblebee24

Oct 28th : Photogmommy

Oct 31st : ashntony

Hi Tess, I have a good feeling October is my month :). Can you please put me down for October 25th I will be testing. My one year anniversary is on the 23rd of October! BFP would be a great gift for my husband and I, hope most of us gets our BFP this month baby dust to everyone.

Hi, please can you add me. Im due to test 10th October.

Fingers crossed for everyone, lots of :baby dust:

Update here:

I am suddenly starting to feel quite nauseous, like throw up sick :sick: and this is unusual for me, but DH and I only DTD for the first time without protection 5 days ago, so surely this must be a fluke right? Pregnancy symptoms don't show up this soon, do they? I don't remember when I first started getting symptoms with my previous pregnancy, but at the same time, I know that every pregnancy is different too! Someone care to shed some light on my situation???

Suddenly I am very nervous :(

i need you ladies help . already started my ovulation test . i think i ovulated early by 4 days on cd10 . im still going to keep testing till this friday but wanted to know what you ladies thought ?? i know cd10 test ran a little cause i dropped it but its not hard to miss that line !

Attachments

• izzy.jpg
    izzy.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 6
Here's cd10 second test i took around 5pm that days its a faint positive just in case you cant see it on the other picture . other then the second test on cd10 the rest were taken in the morning

Attachments

• 20120930_164603.jpg
    20120930_164603.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 4
I think cd10... But keep testing as its quite smudgy

These are mine for comparison
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/th_b98a9922f0da627c3b02bdbe75b65cf0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->