October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Please dont think me a terrible person... but I had unkind thoughts today! My friend is being induced and having her first baby today... and I'm so jealous im pretty sure I've actually turned green. I am happy for her, but my god I wish it was me!!

It's not just the jealousy though, this girl does not have a maternal bone in her body, she doesnt like to hold babies, when we go out for supper if there are people there with children she is not happy about it... I just dont get it! This girl doesnt even like dogs!! (lol I have this thing where I dont trust people who hate dogs)

I have told her about our attempts TTC, and she is one of those "oh we did it on the first try, quit trying so hard and just have fun!" ( I wanna slap those people! )

Anyways, I guess I'm just feeling the sting of too many BFN's and the stress of the TWW. I think you ladies will understand... *sigh*

Hi I'm so confuse. I have a 25-27 dday cycle me and my hubby DTD the last day of my period which was monday sep. 24th and I think I ovulated on the 6or 7th lots of EWCM and straight after O i have sore/tender bbs which never happened after I O. Plus I had a pap smear done on the 1st Oct 8am and the afternon i had brownish spotting and continued the next day very light, I had pap smears done before and I never spot, I have a reuglar cycle, also I have a 4 yr old daughter and with her i experience implantation bleeding the week my period was due, not this early so im confuse if its implantation bleeding or spotting from the pap smear :/
I'm now 6DPO couldnt wait and had a preg test done BFN of course. I really hope I get a BFP in the next 2 weeks or so.
Dam I really over think things lol and all this googling on syptoms again lol

Please dont think me a terrible person... but I had unkind thoughts today! My friend is being induced and having her first baby today... and I'm so jealous im pretty sure I've actually turned green. I am happy for her, but my god I wish it was me!!

It's not just the jealousy though, this girl does not have a maternal bone in her body, she doesnt like to hold babies, when we go out for supper if there are people there with children she is not happy about it... I just dont get it! This girl doesnt even like dogs!! (lol I have this thing where I dont trust people who hate dogs)

I have told her about our attempts TTC, and she is one of those "oh we did it on the first try, quit trying so hard and just have fun!" ( I wanna slap those people! )

Anyways, I guess I'm just feeling the sting of too many BFN's and the stress of the TWW. I think you ladies will understand... *sigh*
Oh hun I completely understand!!!! :hugs: keep your hopes up!!! :dust: to you!

oh hun :hugs: I cannot tell you how many times I've felt this way in the past year alone. ALL my friends and family have decided to fall pregnant right after I had my DD, and it has made my broodiness so bad that I started to pull away from everyone. One of which was a friend's sister, who never cared to give up smoking when she found out she was expecting, and as a result, had a small baby, thus achieving the exact birth she wanted, while I took care of myself the entire time, ate healthy, exercised, and had the most horrific birth out of anyone I know :( It's really hard NOT to get jealous sometimes!

Well hope you get your BFP lovee <3:dust::dust:
Hi I'm so confuse. I have a 25-27 dday cycle me and my hubby DTD the last day of my period which was monday sep. 24th and I think I ovulated on the 6or 7th lots of EWCM and straight after O i have sore/tender bbs which never happened after I O. Plus I had a pap smear done on the 1st Oct 8am and the afternon i had brownish spotting and continued the next day very light, I had pap smears done before and I never spot, I have a reuglar cycle, also I have a 4 yr old daughter and with her i experience implantation bleeding the week my period was due, not this early so im confuse if its implantation bleeding or spotting from the pap smear :/
I'm now 6DPO couldnt wait and had a preg test done BFN of course. I really hope I get a BFP in the next 2 weeks or so.
Dam I really over think things lol and all this googling on syptoms again lol

Hi everyone hope its okay if i hop in here! Testing Oct. 21st :) cd 11 right now

5 DPO and I'm spotting :cry: I dont get it! It's only cd 24! I feel bloated too... I know some of you will say maybe it's IB, but I know the majority of women don't get IB. So if eel gutted. My cycled have been 30-33 days except last month was 26... Now maybe shorter?? :( poop

Cd12 i am getting closer to ovu day!!! Going to bd everynight this month!!!

Hi everone I will be testing on oct 7th this is my 5th iui attempt I'm prayin for a BFP!!!!

5 DPO and I'm spotting :cry: I dont get it! It's only cd 24! I feel bloated too... I know some of you will say maybe it's IB, but I know the majority of women don't get IB. So if eel gutted. My cycled have been 30-33 days except last month was 26... Now maybe shorter?? :( poop

Hmm do you really think it's the start of af?? That would mean your luteal phase was only 5 days? I don't know about that, that's really short. I'm hoping for you that it's not af!

Hmm do you really think it's the start of af?? That would mean your luteal phase was only 5 days? I don't know about that, that's really short. I'm hoping for you that it's not af!

Yeah that's why I'm confused! Seems way too early for AF. But It feels like it. I'm campy and bloated. Can only see the blood when I check internally, I only noticed because I was checking my cm to record it. But implantation bleeding is pretty uncommon, so I'm hesitant to get my hopes up.

Hope it's IB Hun xxx

3dpo over here and cramping like mad. Feel like af is coming. Boobs so sore even walking makes them hurt! And nauseous - but I think the nausea is down to metformin

AF showed this morning 2 days early :(!

Tess am hoping it's IB, I know it's less common than we think but people do get it :hugs:

Nic - big big :hugs: really sorry to hear that xx

Well CD 13 today! Tomorrow i am going to start watching for ovilulation symptoms.... I don't use opks because I feel like it would add stress. But DH and I have decided if we don't get BFP this month then we wouuld buy them. But we used preseed last night so keeping my fx'd that this is our month!!!! :dust:to to you all!!!!!

Fingers crossed for you all!

I might get some Preseed for myself for Christmas if I don't get a BFP before then...

I'm about 11 DPO according to the OPK (I don't chart my temps). I had symptoms for the first couple of weeks following O but yesterday and today? Nothing! I feel like AF is coming any minute (even woke up in the middle of the night and put a pad on lol). Guess I'll put all the symptoms down to the vitamins and a bug...

I know it's not over until AF arrives but if I O'ed late then AF will prob be late (it was my first month using the OPK so I'm not sure what my usual LP is). I won't be surprised if she comes now...

Katie x

AF showed this morning 2 days early :(!

Aw nic sorry to hear. I think she may be coming for me in a few days...

Tess any updates?

When I woke this morning it was old blood (brown) so I'm really hoping that's a good sign. Also feeling less bloated/crampy. I really hope this is IB cause if it's not, a BFN is the least of my problems with a 5 day luteal phase!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->