October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

I am 7dpo, started having hot flashes, tender breasts, and I'm salivating constantly. Pretty gross actually. Also still showing full ferns under the microscope ? Thoughts? Way too early to test huh?

:bfn: for me this morning. Think my symptoms were all AF related. The witch hasn't got me yet but I don't think she is faraway. Random bright red spotting and very heavy cramps. Think I'm out ladies :(

tested a day early and :bfn: for me :( kinda gutted but knew it was a long shot as havent waited for a period since gettin my nexaplon out (so dont know exactly when i ovulated)

ahhhh this feeling sucks......:cry:

4dpo over here. Very tender breasts since yesterday and am still cramping up a storm. Also have random stabby pains in lower abdomen

I'm also out over here, was due to test on the 4th, bfn, then AF got me yesterday, good luck all xx

I'm now pretty sure AF will come in the next few days as I spotted this morning (as usual).

The good news is that if AF does come, my LP isn't short!

retested this morning and bfn too, unfortunately I think all my symptoms are a precursor to me falling ill soon :(

Aw ladies sorry to hear. A few more days til testing for me

BFN for me too.. looks like the witch will visit me anytime soon ... feeling so down... I was really hopeful this month! :(

Wow nothing since this am?

Yeah it's been quiet today! I'm really anxious tone able to test!! That spotting on CD 5 has me really really excited!! I have been trying not together my hopes up but they totally are. Not a pinch of blood since, and the cramps and bloating have gone too. Crazy as it sounds I'm gonna start testing tomorrow morning on just for fun.

I got some 10MIU tests here, does anyone know if they are. Ether than the FRER test? I read somewhere that the FRER is 15 MIU. But not 100% sure.

How are you feeling Jules??

Hey Tess. Wow I am so excited for you, that light spotting sounds textbook for what is considered implantation bleeding. Oh man I have my hopes up for you! Plus it will your birthday!! Im super excited for ya, please do start testing I gotta know! Lol

As for me no symptoms ( I don't really buy into early ones anyway, i think they are usually all in your head, Im sure every woman's body is different so maybe for some they are real but i never had anything with my daughter until about 7 weeks preg). So I was kinda playing it cool didn't even have a single test in the house. But all of a sudden today I'm just feeling a pos vibe. So I bought some frer and I * think* I'm gonna cave and test tomorrow morning.. ( jessthemess is my testing buddy, so we will see if she wants to tomorrow too IM totally rooting for her) It will be a tad early, af expected tues or wed I think with ov two days later than normal this cycle. So I guess wait and see. I hope I don't disappoint myself now that I think I may be on to something here..... :(

Hey ladies, mind if I join?

I'm trying for baby #1. I'll be using preseed for the first time this month, so hopefully it gives the little swimmers a fighting chance. Im still waiting to O, so i cant put down an accurate test date just yet. It's my b'day on the 24th so I'm going to put my test date down for then, as i should be between 10-14 dpo by then. A :bfp: would be an awesome b'day present.

Hey ladies, mind if I join?

I'm trying for baby #1. I'll be using preseed for the first time this month, so hopefully it gives the little swimmers a fighting chance. Im still waiting to O, so i cant put down an accurate test date just yet. It's my b'day on the 24th so I'm going to put my test date down for then, as i should be between 10-14 dpo by then. A :bfp: would be an awesome b'day present.

Hey! Hope you get the best bday present you could dream of!

How are you feeling Jules??

Hey Tess. Wow I am so excited for you, that light spotting sounds textbook for what is considered implantation bleeding. Oh man I have my hopes up for you! Plus it will your birthday!! Im super excited for ya, please do start testing I gotta know! Lol

As for me no symptoms ( I don't really buy into early ones anyway, i think they are usually all in your head, Im sure every woman's body is different so maybe for some they are real but i never had anything with my daughter until about 7 weeks preg). So I was kinda playing it cool didn't even have a single test in the house. But all of a sudden today I'm just feeling a pos vibe. So I bought some frer and I * think* I'm gonna cave and test tomorrow morning.. ( jessthemess is my testing buddy, so we will see if she wants to tomorrow too IM totally rooting for her) It will be a tad early, af expected tues or wed I think with ov two days later than normal this cycle. So I guess wait and see. I hope I don't disappoint myself now that I think I may be on to something here..... :(

I'm with you on the symptoms, it seems like it couldn't be true, maybe more a long he lines of paying more attention to your body than ever before and noticing things you've never noticed before.

Tomorrow I'm going to start texting too, so you'll have to check in and let me know if you ladies POAS too!! Thanks for all your encouraging words!! I've
I've got my finger crossed for you too girl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->