October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Hi ladies I'm feeling less positive about my symptoms now. Tested this morning and was :bfn:, had cramping since and when i went for a shower just after lunch i had brown blood/discharge on my pad.

I thought I had an implantation bleed a few days ago as I had pinkish streaked discharge on my pad. Really confused now, not sure if I'm in or out. Not due till the 9th/10th so will test then as I can't face anymore :bfn:

Wanted to say thank you to the ladies that told me to me to keep testing cause i tested this morning and got a smiley face on my digi cearblue ovulation test so i guess when i got that positive on the dollar tree test it was a false positive . thanks again ladies

Attachments

• smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 5
Keep your head up love & stay positive : ]:dust:
Hi ladies I'm feeling less positive about my symptoms now. Tested this morning and was :bfn:, had cramping since and when i went for a shower just after lunch i had brown blood/discharge on my pad.

I thought I had an implantation bleed a few days ago as I had pinkish streaked discharge on my pad. Really confused now, not sure if I'm in or out. Not due till the 9th/10th so will test then as I can't face anymore :bfn:

:bfn: for me this morning. Didn't have my hopes up too high, or so I thought...

Wanted to say thank you to the ladies that told me to me to keep testing cause i tested this morning and got a smiley face on my digi cearblue ovulation test so i guess when i got that positive on the dollar tree test it was a false positive . thanks again ladies

Thats good news cutler. Bd as much as you can and fingers crossed for your :bfp: in 2 weeks time :dust:

AF showed this morning 2 days early :(!

Aw nic sorry to hear. I think she may be coming for me in a few days...

Tess any updates?

When I woke this morning it was old blood (brown) so I'm really hoping that's a good sign. Also feeling less bloated/crampy. I really hope this is IB cause if it's not, a BFN is the least of my problems with a 5 day luteal phase!!!

Ok good. Sounds like good news!

thanks girls!! means alot! got my chocolate and wine in for tonight :) so thats making me feel abit better :)! how is everyone getting on :)?

Sending you all :dust: and hope to see you in first tri soon!

oh no, :hugs: to you all you ladies who had bfns this month

I'm afraid I will be joining you all very shortly as well. Tested and had a bfn today, but retaking tomorrow morning...

Its a BFN for me followed quickly by the appearance of AF!

Onwards and upwards...going to try the preseed this month I think. Any tips on where best to buy? Good luck rest of October testers xx

I got mines at CVS its very helpful .
Its a BFN for me followed quickly by the appearance of AF!

Onwards and upwards...going to try the preseed this month I think. Any tips on where best to buy? Good luck rest of October testers xx

I am sorry to hear about the bfns ... I know exactly how much it hurts,, took a test today at 10 dpo..got a bfn :cry:

I am going to wait till af expected date .. Trying to keep my hopes up but...

Ugh, bfns suck :( Sorry ladies :hug:

I need to change my testing date to Sept 13/14. Maybe 14th to be safe, I ovulated about 4-5 days earlier than expected this cycle, so 2ww is now almost half over!

So the spotting has stopped!! As of this afternoon I have very little cm, but what is there is creamy and white/clear. I'm getting very excited that it might have been IB! it scares me to be too hopeful though, might make a BFN even more disappointing!

Hope all of you are feeling good! Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"