October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Hey ladies, mind if I join?

I'm trying for baby #1. I'll be using preseed for the first time this month, so hopefully it gives the little swimmers a fighting chance. Im still waiting to O, so i cant put down an accurate test date just yet. It's my b'day on the 24th so I'm going to put my test date down for then, as i should be between 10-14 dpo by then. A :bfp: would be an awesome b'day present.

Welcome hun! Hope we both get our bday wishes!! :)

Hey ladies, mind if I join?

I'm trying for baby #1. I'll be using preseed for the first time this month, so hopefully it gives the little swimmers a fighting chance. Im still waiting to O, so i cant put down an accurate test date just yet. It's my b'day on the 24th so I'm going to put my test date down for then, as i should be between 10-14 dpo by then. A :bfp: would be an awesome b'day present.

Welcome hun! Hope we both get our bday wishes!! :)

Thanks Tess, I hope so too. Good luck for your testing. Sending lots of :dust: your way.

Got my BFP this morning!!!!!!! 16/17dpo amd tested earlier in the week with what are meant to be 10mlu tests from eBay so anyone testing early with these don't lose hope, I'm not convinced the ones I got are what they say. Good Luck to all!! X x

Got my BFP this morning!!!!!!! 16/17dpo amd tested earlier in the week with what are meant to be 10mlu tests from eBay so anyone testing early with these don't lose hope, I'm not convinced the ones I got are what they say. Good Luck to all!! X x

Omg this gives me a little ray of hope!!! I used the 10mlu tests also, but the ones from amazon and got a bfn 14dpo. Think ill wait another week or so and test again with them :) congratulations btw, all the best for your pregnancy x x x

Congratulations!!

Hello!
I'll be testing on 17th. Fingers crossed!!!
Good luck to everyone else
Xxx

Whoohoo :cloud9::cloud9:

AFM- Finally we have a peak on the clearblue and a very obvious positive opk! Been dtd every other night in the run up and planning on tonight and tomorrow night too to work in kind of with SMEP :)

Congrats!!!! How exciting!!! :)

theres a possibility that all the oct 8 testers are bfps! kinda crazy...

Yay!! Congrats girl!!! So happy for you! :)

thanks tess!! hope yours comes soon this week :)

Thanks! Me too :D I got a bfn this morning, but really at 8dpo I was cheeky even to test. Lol

yeah its VERY early. are you going to test tomorrow or wait another day? its hard waiting but you would prolly have a better chance at 10 dpo. ( mine today was 11 dpo and kinda light)

Yay!! Congrats girl!!! So happy for you! :)

thanks tess!! hope yours comes soon this week :)

Thanks! Me too :D I got a bfn this morning, but really at 8dpo I was cheeky even to test. Lol

yeah its VERY early. are you going to test tomorrow or wait another day? its hard waiting but you would prolly have a better chance at 10 dpo. ( mine today was 11 dpo and kinda light)

Probably e very day now til BFP or AF. I have like 25 of those 10 MIU Internet tests... So not a big deal.

Hey ladies! I'm due to test in two days... But i caved yesterday at 10dpo and bfn of corse!!! :( I was so disappointed! My hubs birthday is on the 11th... I was really hoping month 5 would be our month! I'm just so confused! My boobs are usually killing me 4 days before my period is due till the day AF arrives, and I'm not even tender! Cd 28 today! Gonna try to hold out on testing till cd 30!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->