October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

I'm getting impatient to test! I've ordered some tests online so I have to hold back from testing. Although I do have a basic test hiding in the drawer.

I've had lots of cramping for the last week which I don't normally get but did get with DD. fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone. The TWW is so slow!

Hello everyone how are you doing today !!

I am cd 12 today.. I usually have a pos opk on cd 11. Yesterday when I tested around 2pm I got a negative which is possible but decided to wait and test again in the evening. (Worst part having to hold pee for another 4 hrs sorry for tmi!!) I tested again at 10 pm and got a smiley on the digi !!! So I hope to ovulate within 48 hrs !! I am so glad I ended up testing at night else I would have missed it altogether

Fx and baby dust to all:dust::dust:

Can I join the forum? I will be testing on October 9th and prayerfully it will be positive! This is our 2nd cycle of trying. It's great to find others that want a bad as much as you.

Okay! I think I got all of the new ladies! Let me know if I missed anyone. GLad you are all here! :0) It's so nice to have a place to come and talk about this stuff. I have good friends IRL but none of them are TTC and i think they would all look at me like I was a nutter if I started up a conversation about preseed and soft cups lol!

This is my first month charting, so here is a question for all you veterans... I know that you can tell you have ovulated after a temp dip and then 3 days of higher temps... but do the higher temps have to be higher than any of your previous temps? I guess I'm just wodnering if I possibly O'd already or not according to my chart. I have not had a positive OPK yet... but who knows with those things anyways. I have been taking 2 a day.. the cheap internet ones.. and nothing. Would someone mind having a look at my chart please?

Thanks! :)

It is unclear from your chart whether you have O'ed yet or not. Usually the temp after o should rise above the pre-o average temp which is also called the cover line.. Your avg pre dip temp and post dip seems same.. If it rises further then you may have O'ed one of the days after the dip but you should have gotten a positive opk for that..

Temp rise can only tell you after whether you O'ed while opk can tell you before when you are about to. Maybe you want to try and use the digi ones if your cycle s regular and you were expecting to o at this time .. I use both Internet cheapies and Digi.. I start testing with IC and when it begins to get dark I use digi to confirm !!!
Good luck to you :)))

My cycles arent really regular.. and im not sure when I usually O... just started paying attention recently... i guess i will know in a few days what is happening.. :0)

Im really just hoping I O late... hubby is home on friday... if it could hold off till then we would be in great shape!!

Can you please add me to the list? This will be our third month trying, and I'll be testing on the 17th! :)

Can you change my testing date to October 8th please? If my temps stay elevated, FF will move my O date, which will make AF due on the 8th. ugh, back to 1 dpo.

My cycles arent really regular.. and im not sure when I usually O... just started paying attention recently... i guess i will know in a few days what is happening.. :0)

Im really just hoping I O late... hubby is home on friday... if it could hold off till then we would be in great shape!!

Then it is good coz it doesn't look like O yet ! . Hope that you catch the egg :)..
Let know what happens with your temp and opk

GL and baby dust !:dust:

Hi all!
I've been TTC 5 months! Put me down for Oct 9th please! :) that's two days before my hubby's birthday! Crossing my fingers that this is my month!

Can u put me down for the 25th, although I'm not sure if thats exactly right yet.

Hi Ladies can you add me..waiting to o next week then test around 20th.. One chemical then husband away for 6 months, another chemical then 2 months of negatives..hoping this month is our month! This is TTC #2. my daughter is 19 months and was conceived 1st try...using pressed.

i dont know where i am in my cycle as i has my implant removed 4 weeks ago on saturday. i did have a small bleed a few days after but dont know if it was a withdrawl or period.

hubby and i have been having regular :sex: and hoping we catch on asap as anyone would. so i will be testing around the middle of october unless af shows her face :)

xx

Welcome to all the new ladies! We are getting a nice big group here :)

Hope everyone is doing good today, and that those of you in your TWW's arent going stark raving mad!

My temp went back down again today... so it looks like I havent O'd yet! No pos OPK either... so there is getting to be a better and better chance that my smart little egg is waiting for hubby to be home on Friday! And lets just say, after 8 weeks apart, ovulation or not BD'ing will not be a problem! ;)

How is everyone feeling today?

Hi Tess, hope it hangs around until Friday for you! Today I'm 1 dpo... Two days behind what I thought, so I guess the whole tww and testing will be pushed back two days, ugh. Haha it's gonna seem like a long time. hope other women in the tww wait now are doing ok!

Hi Tess, hope it hangs around until Friday for you! Today I'm 1 dpo... Two days behind what I thought, so I guess the whole tww and testing will be pushed back two days, ugh. Haha it's gonna seem like a long time. hope other women in the tww wait now are doing ok!

Oh boo! You want me to move your test day up by 2 days hun?

Good Morning Ladies

Can I join this group...I am currently 20dpo af was due 9/2 no signs of af or pregnancy symptoms...plan to test 10/4 my Bday anyone else plans to test that day.

COME ON BFP!!!

Oh boo! You want me to move your test day up by 2 days hun?
Yes I prolly will wait until the 8 th now... That seems like forever! Thanks Tess!

Hi Ladies can you add me..waiting to o next week then test around 20th.. One chemical then husband away for 6 months, another chemical then 2 months of negatives..hoping this month is our month! This is TTC #2. my daughter is 19 months and was conceived 1st try...using pressed.

I just brought some pre-seed today . do you know when in the cycle your suppose to use it ??

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary. I'll only be 7/8 dpo.
Tempted to test with fmu. Been feeling so off that I'm hoping it's pregnancy rather than anything else.

Anyone know of :bfp: this early?

I just brought some pre-seed today . do you know when in the cycle your suppose to use it ??

I'm pretty sure you use it every time you BD during your fertile period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->