October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

I got my BFP this morning!!!!! It was a faint positive on a FRER, but the line was definitely there (no squinting involved!). I am 12 DPO. I got a BFN at 9 DPO and (I think) and EXTREMELY faint positive on 11 DPO.

Okay ladies, sorry I am so late. I originally tested on 10/19 with a BFN. Then started spotting 10/19 which was my birthday... this continued through 10/20 and stopped yesterday evening. Odd. So I took a dollar store test and a clear blue this morning. I'm in shock! I go for bloodwork and results tomorrow! I never thought those two lines or a BFP were possible for me! Now I need to go catch up on my threads... :)

Woohoo Congrats!!! Good luck with bloodwork and H&H 9 months to you :)

Thanks so much hun! :)

:happydance::wohoo: YEHH great news turning into a very lucky thread:wohoo: :happydance: only 3-4 more days till i can test unles AF gets me b4

Hey ladies just an update sadly it wasn't a sticky bean i was devastated this mornin now I'm just telling myself what's meant to be will be fx for nxt month

OHH NO hun i am so sorry massive hugs :hugs:

Congrats Jen1019 and TTCMSP on your great news.
Sorry to hear that Hope2903.
I'm due for AF. Still cramping, but nothign as of yet. Usually shows first thing when i wake up and have to make a mad dash to the bathroom...though the last couple months AF came in the middle of the day. I'm not holding out hope though. I can feel it coming.

Hey ladies just an update sadly it wasn't a sticky bean i was devastated this mornin now I'm just telling myself what's meant to be will be fx for nxt month

I am soo sorry Hope! Fxed for next month!

i am sorry hope! I have my fingers crossed for u next cycle!

I got my BFP this morning!!!!! It was a faint positive on a FRER, but the line was definitely there (no squinting involved!). I am 12 DPO. I got a BFN at 9 DPO and (I think) and EXTREMELY faint positive on 11 DPO.

Okay ladies, sorry I am so late. I originally tested on 10/19 with a BFN. Then started spotting 10/19 which was my birthday... this continued through 10/20 and stopped yesterday evening. Odd. So I took a dollar store test and a clear blue this morning. I'm in shock! I go for bloodwork and results tomorrow! I never thought those two lines or a BFP were possible for me! Now I need to go catch up on my threads... :)

Woohoo Congrats!!! Good luck with bloodwork and H&H 9 months to you :)

Thanks so much hun! :)

:happydance::wohoo: YEHH great news turning into a very lucky thread:wohoo: :happydance: only 3-4 more days till i can test unles AF gets me b4

I so hope you get your BFP when you test later this week! :)

Congrats, girl! We are right around the same time, too!

congrats love gud luck for furture xxx

Please help! Im 13dpo, I took a test at 6am I was too tired to wait for the results lol, So I went back to bed. I got up at 7:20 went to look at it and Saw the faintest of all faint lines!!! I mean its so faint that the only way i could get something to show with my camera was to invert it in photoshop. Tell me your opinions.

Go here https://bubblesnpuddles.zenfolio.com/p873930478
password: bb

Please help! Im 13dpo, I took a test at 6am I was too tired to wait for the results lol, So I went back to bed. I got up at 7:20 went to look at it and Saw the faintest of all faint lines!!! I mean its so faint that the only way i could get something to show with my camera was to invert it in photoshop. Tell me your opinions.

Go here https://bubblesnpuddles.zenfolio.com/...ac9a#h48bbac9a

You need to test again tommorow. It can do that after the time window as it dries. That why it tells you to disregard after 10 mins. Hopefully you are but you won't know for sure till you test again properly. Good Luck

Go here https://bubblesnpuddles.zenfolio.com/p873930478

I agree with Heather hun...you need to test again in the am and check within the time limit.

I just had issues with lines after the time limits but I got my AF a few days later...so please check again with FMU in the am and let us know...it could be your BFP, but cannot be sure unless you check within the time limit - GOOD LUCK!!! :flower:

looks like im out this month =(

Congratulations to all who have their BFPs!!!! :hugs: xxx

Well witch didn't show yesterday, did an internet cheapie and BFN, so i think i'm out. Just waiting for her to show now :(

Well am out ladies :witch: showed this morning, longest cycle yet 35days see some if you next month.
H&H 9 months to those who got their
BFP this month: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->