October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

I want to test so badly. It's getting close...I have tested 3 times over the past week and all BFNs...but now I am actually in a 'sane window' of testing. It's evening...I can hold off until morning for better results. I just want to be pregnant already.

Hang in their, a lot of us haven't got our BFP till the date we are due. I know how hard it can be to wait...Good luck

I want to test so badly. It's getting close...I have tested 3 times over the past week and all BFNs...but now I am actually in a 'sane window' of testing. It's evening...I can hold off until morning for better results. I just want to be pregnant already.
I am right there with you! 9 more days and then I can test.... wish it were here already... Good luck to you!!! Fingers crossed! :)

Well CD27! 9 says till testing!!! Well at least this TWW is almost over for me!!! I am getting to that point of telling myself not to get my hopes up... But it is soooo much hard work. Every month I get so excited and tell myself this is it... But no. So I am hoping that the DH and I did everything right. I am ready to see a BFP... Time will only tell...

Well CD27! 9 says till testing!!! Well at least this TWW is almost over for me!!! I am getting to that point of telling myself not to get my hopes up... But it is soooo much hard work. Every month I get so excited and tell myself this is it... But no. So I am hoping that the DH and I did everything right. I am ready to see a BFP... Time will only tell...

Same here i test 26th, today i feel so angry:growlmad: its untrue. I kinda think am out think my anger is pmt, my boobs have just started getting sore. Am gutted, i no its not over till AF is here but i just have a feeling am out. I have read to many places that women just no when they are pregnant & i feel like i just no AF is on the way :cry:

Same here i test 26th, today i feel so angry:growlmad: its untrue. I kinda think am out think my anger is pmt, my boobs have just started getting sore. Am gutted, i no its not over till AF is here but i just have a feeling am out. I have read to many places that women just no when they are pregnant & i feel like i just no AF is on the way :cry:

I no... I just feel like if I let my hopes up then I will just get crushed... I mean it has happened every month since May.... And now it is October. Well keep your hopes up!! And I will keep mine up! Good luck to you!

Well. I am pretty sure that I will be joining all of those that have already moved on to the November group. I think all the symptoms I have been feeling were PMS and I am 2 days from AF so this is pretty usual for me. FRER BFN with FMU. Another month of wishful thinking. I think I am finding this hard because my friend just got married on Sept 22 and found out she was pregnant before she even left for her honeymoon the following week. I'm just jealous and angry right now.
I know you are all in the same boat as me and would be happier than anything to see someone have a BFP right now. I'll keep checking in on this group until the witch visits. Keeping my head up for you girls left in October testing!!!

Well. I am pretty sure that I will be joining all of those that have already moved on to the November group. I think all the symptoms I have been feeling were PMS and I am 2 days from AF so this is pretty usual for me. FRER BFN with FMU. Another month of wishful thinking. I think I am finding this hard because my friend just got married on Sept 22 and found out she was pregnant before she even left for her honeymoon the following week. I'm just jealous and angry right now.
I know you are all in the same boat as me and would be happier than anything to see someone have a BFP right now. I'll keep checking in on this group until the witch visits. Keeping my head up for you girls left in October testing!!!
My fingers are crossed for you!!! And I def know how you feel this girl I know who never took care of her first baby just had a second.... it makes me mad bc she lives with her husband at his mothers house and the 4bed of them share one room!!!! :( my rant is over.

It's just frustrating month after month. I am very thankful to have 2 girls already. March and November babies. I was really hoping that by trying early again this time that something would go my way for a spring or summer baby. I just find it hard to watch so many people around me 'accidentally' get pregnant, or find out they are pregnant when they weren't/aren't ready for a baby. My step-MIL currently has custody of 2 girls (my nieces) and it's really hard to watch their mom and dad miss visits or not even show up all the time because they don't really care about their kids and they would rather drink, party and do drugs. So many of us would give anything to be that blessed to have 2 beautiful girls to love and take care of. It just blows my mind. I selfishly wish infertility on those that continue to make babies and not even care for them. Drives me absolutely insane when we are all devoted to trying to have babies of our own to raise and actually take care of.
*End of rant* (Though I will never be done ranting about those parents...or lack thereof)

LOL I know what you mean!! The girl I am speaking of was removed from her mother.. the woman had 12to kids and had 8 of them removed. by cps!!! Ugh. And she just 2got in the same year last year!!!! Ugh, I need to stop being so angry... :/

have 2 test on the 26th. getting stressed waiting hope i get a BFP but there is somthing telling me its gonna be a BFN. but we will see. is any 1 else getting stressed out on the wit xxx

I know Blue Dye are evil iv heard it all. This came up in about 10 min. Does anyone know of someone getn a thin but Blue line and been prego. So wishing this is are month.

Attachments

• securedownloadt_opt.jpg
    securedownloadt_opt.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 26
Hey ladies well im a bit confused obviously got my bfp on thursday nite with a clearblue digi took the other one out the box on friday same again bfp, took two superdrug ones yesterday to c what a line test would look like i could barely c it it was there but hardly, thought id try again today with a clearblue test not a digital but one that shows a cross bearing in mind it wasnt fmu and it was negative i dont know what to think now. HELP

Well you already had a few bfps before that so i am thinking that its a BFP! Get a blood test! They are more accurate!

FX spoke to the doctors she said wait a week and test again its gonna kill me waiting lol

Just wanted to say congratulations to all the ladies who got their BFP!! :) :)

Good luck for next month if AF showed up :hugs:
xx

i took a test 2 day i no i am way 2 early and got a BFN bit disappointed but gonna have 2 wait it out and test on the right day. this waiting is killing me roll on next fri 2 i test really want a BFP :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->