October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

i took a test 2 day i no i am way 2 early and got a BFN bit disappointed but gonna have 2 wait it out and test on the right day. this waiting is killing me roll on next fri 2 i test really want a BFP :cry:
I no!!! This tww is awful!! Had my dh hide the test so i can take it on the right day! Just 1to week i can do it!!! Keep your head up fingers crossed for you!

Hi ladies. Congrats to all the ladies who recently got their bfp's. To all the ladies still waiting to test, good luck.

I'm currently on cd29 and it looks like I'm having an anovulatory cycle :cry:
FF is saying that I haven't ovulated yet. My temps are still quite low, so maybe I haven't.

I guess I'll just have to wait for AF to show up, then move on to the November testing thread.

Hi ladies. Congrats to all the ladies who recently got their bfp's. To all the ladies still waiting to test, good luck.

I'm currently on cd29 and it looks like I'm having an anovulatory cycle :cry:
FF is saying that I haven't ovulated yet. My temps are still quite low, so maybe I haven't.

I guess I'll just have to wait for AF to show up, then move on to the November testing thread.
I hope you do ovu soon! Fingers crossed for you

Hey ladies sorry I've been missing, been trying to not crack in my tww but I did crack got my BFP :) [url]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test63255[/url] H&H 9 months to everyone who got their BFP recently and :dust: to all who are still waiting also :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone testing next month I know that will be your month :hugs:

Hey ladies sorry I've been missing, been trying to not crack in my tww but I did crack got my BFP :) [url]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test63255[/url] H&H 9 months to everyone who got their BFP recently and :dust: to all who are still waiting also :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone testing next month I know that will be your month :hugs:
Congrats happy and healthy nine months!

Congrats happy and healthy nine months!

Thanks so much ashntony sending :dust: you way :)

YAY Congratulations whoopy :happydance: H&H9months xx

Congratulations and H&H 9 months!!!!:happydance:

Congrats Brit! H&H 99 months! Well after last nights pink cm i have brown cm today... not crampy just sleepy... DH says my noons look biggger (sorry if thats tmi) they could be a little bit bigger... but I can't tell since I wear sports bras! I am already big chested and that helps contain and control better! Lol but I think my mind is playing tricka on me... oh well I shall know in a week! Mr. STORKY SINCE i am going to wait until the end of my af i think u should bring me a bfp! Gl ladies :dust:to to all!

Congrats Brit! H&H 99 months! Well after last nights pink cm i have brown cm today... not crampy just sleepy... DH says my noons look biggger (sorry if thats tmi) they could be a little bit bigger... but I can't tell since I wear sports bras! I am already big chested and that helps contain and control better! Lol but I think my mind is playing tricka on me... oh well I shall know in a week! Mr. STORKY SINCE i am going to wait until the end of my af i think u should bring me a bfp! Gl ladies :dust:to to all!

I hope it's not 99 months. It feels like it will be 99 months before I get my BFP though. Are you the same test day as me...22nd?

Congratulations BritneyNChris! All the best to the both of you. :happydance:

I hope it's not 99 months. It feels like it will be 99 months before I get my BFP though. Are you the same test day as me...22nd?

Lol silly phone!!! And my test day is 27th as the earliest but i am waiting until Halloween! Just because thats after my af. If i wait intil then it will be a miracle!!!

Congratulations :happydance:

Okay ladies, sorry I am so late. I originally tested on 10/19 with a BFN. Then started spotting 10/19 which was my birthday... this continued through 10/20 and stopped yesterday evening. Odd. So I took a dollar store test and a clear blue this morning. I'm in shock! I go for bloodwork and results tomorrow! I never thought those two lines or a BFP were possible for me! Now I need to go catch up on my threads... :)

Okay ladies, sorry I am so late. I originally tested on 10/19 with a BFN. Then started spotting 10/19 which was my birthday... this continued through 10/20 and stopped yesterday evening. Odd. So I took a dollar store test and a clear blue this morning. I'm in shock! I go for bloodwork and results tomorrow! I never thought those two lines or a BFP were possible for me! Now I need to go catch up on my threads... :)

Woohoo Congrats!!! Good luck with bloodwork and H&H 9 months to you :)

Woohoo Congrats!!! Good luck with bloodwork and H&H 9 months to you :)

Thanks so much hun! :)

Hey ladies just an update sadly it wasn't a sticky bean i was devastated this mornin now I'm just telling myself what's meant to be will be fx for nxt month

I got my BFP this morning!!!!! It was a faint positive on a FRER, but the line was definitely there (no squinting involved!). I am 12 DPO. I got a BFN at 9 DPO and (I think) and EXTREMELY faint positive on 11 DPO.

I got my BFP this morning!!!!! It was a faint positive on a FRER, but the line was definitely there (no squinting involved!). I am 12 DPO. I got a BFN at 9 DPO and (I think) and EXTREMELY faint positive on 11 DPO.

Fantastic news H&H 9 months to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->