October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

Thanks!! I haven't actually got my cycle back yet after having my DD, but i might catch my first O, you never know! It should be happening at any time really. :)

Hey MrsTJ can you put me down for the 18th* pls?

*Subject to change due to variable OV and LP :lol:

i have a good feeling about this cycle :happydance: we will get our :bfp:

Alright.....I am ready to join you ladies. I am going to try my best to test AFTER the witch is supposed to arrive, not for the 1st week before! lol. I said try!! So, please put me down for the 19th. Thanks!

Hi,

Can you put me down for the 3rd please!

Good luck everyone, and fingers crossed for plenty of BFP's!!!!!! :thumbup:

all updated ladies and i'm sending you all tons of :dust:

I will be joinign this thread at some point but since i had a chemical last month, not entirely sure where i will be cycle wise until i O. At that point i will be able to give you a testing date. Lets hope this is as lucky as last months thread x

Hi hun i'm so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: i to suffered a chemical at the beginning of august and i just wanted to let you know i'm hear if you wanna chat just pm me :coffee:

pop my name in for the 1st oct buddy :thumbup: hope all is well with u xx :hugs:

AF is on her way ladies. Temp dropped this am, brown twinged cm this am. She'll be here tomorrow. Soooo, looks like I'll be testing on Oct. 23rd, that is if I O around the same time.

10/23 is my 30th birthday. So I'll either be celebrating with a sherly temple or catching my tears in a few beers.

Thanks so much MRSTJ for running this thread.

Lots & Lots of :dust: to all!!!

Your welcome, i like doing it as its kind of taking my mind off of me ttc, i just cant wait to see the floods of :bfp: like septembers thread xx

pop my name in for the 1st oct buddy :thumbup: hope all is well with u xx :hugs:

Ive booked you in for your :bfp: hun, i know this is gunna be your month :thumbup:.

I'm really good ta, just trying to keep busy as like you we are in this dreaded tww. I hope all is well with you hun xx:hugs:

hi mrs tj can you please put me down for 7th oct, 2 days before my sis birthday, what a present 4 her that would be

I'd love to add my name, but I'm still waiting on AF to pack up! I'm hoping for mid-October. How about we put me down for Oct 15, and I'll change it necessary? :) Thanks in advance!

I've booked you all in for your bfp's ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"