October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

wow it feels strange to be back here, could you put me down for the 16th of october - this is our first cycle after our d&c so i really hope we get a bfp but not to stressed if we don't.

10th for me please..gooooooooooooooood luuuuuuuuuuuck alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Welcome ladies to the october thread xx

Amos2009, have you tested again yet? can i offically put you down as our first bfp?

im gettin so excited now :happydance: i bet this thread will be full of :bfp: hehe ill be away on my 2ww so at least ill be distracted.. but means i gotta wait till i get back to do the test cuz DF wants to be there lol

heres some irish lucky baby dust lol :dust: :dust: i hope it is lucky lol!

Welcome ladies to the october thread xx

Amos2009, have you tested again yet? can i offically put you down as our first bfp?

You can go ahead- I am starting to believe now!!! I will do my last test Sunday morning just to make triple sure :)

Can you put me down for October 20th, please? That's DH's birthday, so I'm really hoping I can give him a :bfp:!!

FF says I should test on October 2nd so put me down for that day.

put me down for the 22nd as that'll be the cycle were NTNP hopefully that does the trick for me.lol

Ahh please put me down for the 1st, I want a June Bug!

Can I move my testing date to Oct. 6th? O was later than expected this cycle.
- Jenn

Can you please put me down for 16th? I'm hoping I'll have another 31day cycle this month, but I could be way off. I'll be testing by then for sure though! Thank you x

Amos2009 a huge congrats on your :bfp: hun :happydance: you are our first in this thread, so here's the start of many more.

Zen_Jenn i've moved you hun :thumbup:

and to all the other ladies welcome to the october thread :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"