• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Turtle I am testing until the witch shows. I have not a clue when I o'd. According to ovulation calculator I think it was somewhere between the 12-14. Let's say the 28th of Oct

Still spotting today, it's very light still but bright red. Breasts still sore, fatigue, and today I'm having a weird twinge feeling on the left side of my abdomen

Thanks Leti - I guess I'm just getting to the point where I question if it will ever happen. Got to keep hoping and trying. Temp going up could be a good sign, hoping my temp doesn't go down again tomorrow as it usually starts going down before af arrived. Boobs are sorer than they were and still getting the side boob/underarm pain.

Yes cookie you may need to take a long break. I know in your sig you have pcos, but have you looked into what else may be going on? Im not sure if you have already gotten it looked into. It could also be due to the stress of wanting to give your boy a sibling. Sometimes for some people temping and testing is just too stressful for them and it prolongs everything. Most people who do seem to get preggers out of nowhere never needed to temp or crazy test.

Doctor confirmed this morning :)

I was tested at 15 dpo - one day after af was expected and my levels were at 260... I know nothing about hve levels and where they should be! I go again for blood work early next week to ensure the levels are rising, once they have hit 1000 I will be sent for an early ultrasound

I tested this morning and BFN :( but I could be at roughly 11-12dpo.. the sides of my bbs aren't as sore but my nipples are and continue to have the dull cramping in the middle/low part of abdomen. BBs are veiny still and I'm pretty tired. I did have one more episode of VERY light spotting that as light pink, which I usually don't have before AF, and I am due for AF on the 29th. Could it still be too early? Especially if I possibly could have just implanted?

Orion - all I've had done is have blood tests to make sure I'm ovulating. I did take a break earlier this year, for 3/4 months, I thought as I conceived my son without trying that maybe if we stopped trying it would happen. I temp purely because my cycles vary and need to make sure we bd at the right times, but to be honest just by checking my cm I knew exactly when I O'd. Maybe I need to stop temping for a while...I've stopped using opks. My friend is thinking of trying acupuncture, might give that a try in the new year too.

Congrats Sheylee xxx

Lizlovelust - if it was af surely your boobs wouldn't be sore, have you tried testing??

Babygirl - implantation can happen anywhere from 6 to 12 dpo, so if you are a late implanted then certainly you could be testing early. Also some are slow hcg risers.

Xx

Cookie- I tested two days ago and it was bfn but haven't tested again yet... Trying to wait as long as I can I guess. I'm so tired of seeing bfns :(

Orion - all I've had done is have blood tests to make sure I'm ovulating. I did take a break earlier this year, for 3/4 months, I thought as I conceived my son without trying that maybe if we stopped trying it would happen. I temp purely because my cycles vary and need to make sure we bd at the right times, but to be honest just by checking my cm I knew exactly when I O'd. Maybe I need to stop temping for a while...I've stopped using opks. My friend is thinking of trying acupuncture, might give that a try in the new year too.

Congrats Sheylee xxx

Lizlovelust - if it was af surely your boobs wouldn't be sore, have you tried testing??

Babygirl - implantation can happen anywhere from 6 to 12 dpo, so if you are a late implanted then certainly you could be testing early. Also some are slow hcg risers.

Xx

Well... Apparently my I am irregular this month because AF just showed up :( My cycles are crazy..I had like 2 months where they were exactly 30 days and this month it was 25 days.. Super bummed.. on to the next cycle I guess. GL to all of you!

Shey, that's great!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Now can I change it on the front page? :)

Babygirl, sorry that AF got you and arrived early at that. :hugs: Come join us in the November thread!

Shey, that's great!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Now can I change it on the front page? :)

Babygirl, sorry that AF got you and arrived early at that. :hugs: Come join us in the November thread!

It's ok.. Trying to stay positive.. Could still be pregnant? lol we shall see I guess. I heard some people start (or think they start) and it only lasts a couple days.. and then later find out they are pregnant..

I'm ready for the change on the front page!!! :)

Look what I got this morning tested with a ic faint bfp so I tested with first response rapid results and got a solid bfp...yay.i am still in shock.

Attachments

• 2014-10-24 09.21.11.jpg
    2014-10-24 09.21.11.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 2014-10-24 11.25.35.jpg
    2014-10-24 11.25.35.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 7
sorry Babygirl3289, better luck for next cycle!
Congrats j_d_mommy! H&H 9 month!

I am having one of those days where everything upsets me. I want to really vent but can't because I don't like hurting anyone's feelings. But ugh.

Shey, I'll get it changed! :)

j_d, congrats!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I'll get you on the front page as well! :)

Emilie - I know how you feel, I'm in quite a crying mood, friend and came round with her kids and was explaining everything and almost started bawling. Vent on here if you need to. Sometimes a good cry helps.

Congrats jd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->