October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

Checking back in, I'm so hopeful for you all this time.

Cookie & Leti, things are looking great!

Babygirl; break out that test tomorrow morning!

MnG, your news sounds promising and I love that all the timing is working out for you. Forget getting home to BD on Sunday, pull that car over and let out your inner teenager :happydance:

I've moved over to the November board, but will be testing again Oct 31 for fun (it will probably be too early - 9dpo)!

MamaBee - You think I should test tomorrow then? :) SO nervous!!

I might not be the best person to ask...I like peeing on sticks. If I were you, I'd crack one open tomorrow morning with FMU. Although, you have to be able to write it off as possibly too early if it is a BFN.

Mamabee- FMU? lol - I will try tomorrow, should I use $1 store or Digital One step (target brand of clear blue digital).

Shannon30- I am on track with you! Are you testing that day?

Mamabee- FMU? lol - I will try tomorrow, should I use $1 store or Digital One step (target brand of clear blue digital).

FMU = First morning urine

I would just use the $1 store test, but either one will do the trick.

FMU = First morning urine

I would just use the $1 store test, but either one will do the trick.

Alrighty! Wish me luck everyone! I will test tomorrow morning ! :test: :dust:

So last night we DTD (tmi sorry).. and I had some spotting- which I figured may have been from DTD.. and then today not long a go I went to the bathroom and wiped and had very very little what looked like light colored blood.. only when I wiped but I had to really look to pay attention and see it..

Testing tomorrow! Had a dream that AF arrived this morning...had a dream that I ovulated the night before I did so It's not a good sign!!!!!!!! Sore nipples though....never got that with period but have only had one natural period so far.

Babygirl - maybe IB or could just be random spotting. Good luck with testing x

LouOscar - good luck with testing.

Welcome J_d_mommy - how many dpo are you?

I tested this morning, and got a BFN...I realise it's still early at 9 dpo, but a bfn just makes me think it's going to be the same as all the other cycles. Starting to feel depressed again. Makes me wonder how much longer I can do this for, I want a baby but I think I will have to put a limit on trying as failing leaves me miserable. I think 2 years of trying will be my max, which will be June. I'll be 36 then, I think 2 years is enough time to torture myself. I feel bad for my son, his two little friends that he's grown up with one has a little brother, the other is going to have a brother or sister in April...he looked at me sadly and told me he wants a brother or sister too. I'm trying I really am. :(

I believe I am 9 dpo. Last lmp was 10/2 had some cramping since 10/20 - now on and off throughout the last few days (ib) hopefully. And a few more other symptoms.

hello girls

sorry to be that quiet but had super ultra duper finger infection and had to deal with hospital and antibiotics and stuff like that...

as per symptoms: i ve been hungry since few days now, especially first in the morning i feel really starving... need to go to toilet way more often and the backache is a killer...

i suppossed to test today but im so scared to see negative that im postponding that for tomorrow ;) besides i have only one test left and just dont want to go crazy as last month buying 6 of them !!

anyone is testing tomorrow?
how are the ladies who were going to test today with me??

Testing tomorrow! Had a dream that AF arrived this morning...had a dream that I ovulated the night before I did so It's not a good sign!!!!!!!! Sore nipples though....never got that with period but have only had one natural period so far.

Me too, had a dream that AF arrived, I really hope it means the opposite.

Cookie1979, don't get discouraged, yes 9dpo is way too early.
And there is no reason to stop pursuing your dreams. My cube mate, she has a 5 yr old and was feeling the same, wanting a little brother or sister for him. She's finally pregnant at 39.
So maybe if you want take a break from temping and testing and it will happen...

AFM I have no symptoms. Not even sore boobs anymore. :(
My temps went up again today, not sure if that means anything.
I am tempted to test tomorrow even tough I know is to early at 10 dpo
I was thinking of testing with blood. I read somewhere that you combine a few drops of blood with a few drops of water and test with that, and it is way more sensitive.
Any heard of this and knows the combination?

Welcome to the new ladies! :hi: I'll get you added. j_d, did you have a testing date that you want me to put down for you? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->