October Testing Party (cont. from Mid-End of Sept. thread) - Join Me!

I think I'm just going crazy :dohh: here's an unedited photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 24
I see "something" on the blue one, but I've read that they can be notorious for crazy stuff. (I've never used blue dye so don't know personally). I hope this isn't the case and the line gets darker.
It catches my eye but I don't know what to think! Ah good luck Hun :)

I maybe can even make myself see something very very very faint on the pink one too?? Idk, maybe my brain is trying so hard to see it, I hope this is it for you :)

So I went to the gym tonight and my boobs are so sore that every little touch was SO painful! They've never been this sore on any other cycle. I'm not counting on this as a symptom yet since my boobs are always sore from O to AF but this is getting a little extreme.

liz - I think I see something on the blue one but I'm terrible with seeing faint lines.

Tested just now...BFN of course :( grrrr why do my boobs hurt so much then?!?! Was hopeful for that test, feel like an absolute idiot. :(

Lizlove I can't see anything but I'm on my phone so that could be why! X

Lizlovelust - I think I can see something on the blue one, but they are notorious for evaps etc.

LouOscar - my boobs always hurt as I approach af, in fact they are worse when I'm ttc...when I took a break the boob soreness pretty much went away. It's weird.

10 dpo today and bfn on a 10 mlu, also temp went down again only by .01 but that's what always happens, I have a gradual decline til af comes.

X

Liz good luck with the fmu.

I feel like AF is about to start (I should be about 14dpo and usually get AF at 13dpo) - have had cramping, bloating and nausea, but no bleeding. I haven't tested yet, but am so scared of a negative that I think I will wait a few days and let AF be really late.

Ok so I have something really bizzar going on. It seems like my cervix isnt droping into a low position. Ever since last ovulation until af came it stayed up high and soft. Checked it after af finished after two days and it was still high and very soft. That was monday and checked it today and its still high and soft. I dont get it. And im not close to ovulating yet. It didnt seem to lower and harden for af. And af was not light either. Ive never had my cervix stay up and soft for so long. And i have zero prego symptoms. Has anyone else had this happen before? I just find it weird. Everything says after af it should remain in a low and hard state until just prior to ovulation.

Meant to say monday was when af started so i checked it on wed, so it should have been low and hard.

I'm not sure orion, not really great at cervix checking and mine doesn't appear to change position much plus always feeling a bit open due to already having a baby so I'm a bit useless when it comes to checking.

If you think it could mean pregnancy then all you can do is test to know for sure. X

Ok ladies, I'm in new territory here. Last night I wiped and had some red mucusy bleeding once, then brown the next time, and nothing since. That was 9-10dpo (I think). I have a 14 day LP so it's too early for AF unless I'm way off on dates. Thoughts? Implantation bleeding? I didn't have it with my 1st pregnancy (m/c).

So now I have EWCM....didn't have it when I ovulated (positive clear blue ovulation test)...but I have it now a day after my period is due!! It's clear and very stretchy.what does this mean?!?!

Tested today 13dpo with a FRER and it was negative. Am I definitely out?

Any thoughts?

hello girls..

first of all : BIG Congrats to girls who got poistive!!

As for me, according to my chart im 11DPO and my AF should be in 5 days..

So I tested today and there is a negative..
duh..

After that i ran to get First response tripack, tested with one and .. negative again.

My hopes are lost for this month ;(

hope that some of us at least get big fat positive..

FMU but I think it's the whatever strip it's called :dohh:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 24
I tested today and as everyone else (except for lizlust) got a bfn. My temps dropped a little today, but ff says posible thryphasic in day 19??!! Anyone had this?
I def see your lines liz I will say is a very probable bfp. Keep testing to see if it gets darker.
For the rest of us, even if we a late in our cycles and still getting bfn, we are not out until the witch shows up.
I've had cm at the end of my cycle before af. Not sure if it will mean anything.
Hoping we all get bfp soon.

I've had an evap before but when I did it was a skinny line and wasn't thick like these but then again it could be the anti body strip? Why wouldn't it show on the cheapie but show on blue? They are probably faulty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->