****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

Today's test is the same, if not a little lighter. I'm 9 dpo now.

Screenshot_20211025-051657_Gallery.jpg

Today's test is the same, if not a little lighter. I'm 9 dpo now.

View attachment 1103214
Frer are odd these days...I got a bfn on one at 8dpo but it was my last one and I never bothered getting any more. With previous pregnancies it was 10 or 11dpo before I got a line that actually looked like something real.
There's still time!! :dust: good luck xx

Sorry I haven't been around, I needed a break.
Congratulations on all the BFPs. So sorry everyone who AF hit :(

We are giving it until February and if we don't get our BFP my other half is going to have his sperm count checked. He is diabetic and is struggling with his sugars atm.
This month I've had alot of cramps before ovulation, then had a very nice strong test on CD 16. So we shall see

We are giving it until February and if we don't get our BFP my other half is going to have his sperm count checked. He is diabetic and is struggling with his sugars atm.
This month I've had alot of cramps before ovulation, then had a very nice strong test on CD 16. So we shall see

Welcome back and good luck!

Good luck!! Xx

Omg this thread is on FIRE! So many lovely tests to squint at! :yipee::yipee:

I've been a little awol because weekends are definately hard to get on. But will catch up now.

@Lucy3 so sorry :hug: Those lines are terrible with our emotions. We are here for you.
@Mummy23beauts I am gutted for you. Be gentle with yourself, and indulge in whatever you need to

@GemmaG That is looking really promising! I can see that!

@monroea those lines seem to be progressing! Cant wait for your next one.

@swedengirl Loving those tests and symptoms! Got everything crossed for you ;) With my son, OH knew I was pregnant also by my reaction to things before I tested.

@realbeauty86 Good luck for ovulation!!! :dust:

@AlwaysTheAunt Glad to see you back! Good luck this cycle! -xxx-

@hayleight87 Welcome back! Good luck!

afm 9 dpo and will be testing later. :)

Tested 9dpo,
I feel like I can see something. (I am certain it is my brain convincing me to buy a FRER)

I also have a tendancy to feel like I see something almost every test.

For your squinting pleasure

9dpowondfo.JPG 9dpowondfodry.JPG

@BabyBrain80 no I’ve sat on my hands all day and haven’t tested. I’ve only one easy at home left. Waiting on an Amazon delivery that of course is late was meant to arrive today and it’s been delayed until tomorrow!

I’m guessing 9dpo today so if it’s anything I should get confirmation tomorrow.

Congratulations your tests look amazing!

Oh @Lucy3 don't lose hope, I know how hard it is :hugs: xx

@AlwaysTheAunt good luck for catching that egg! Xx

Good luck @GemmaG and @Ellybean
Are the tests any darker today?

@JenCam31 looks ok I think, I've been googling easy@home tests to see other people's tests at 15dpo...not sure it helps :haha:

@monroea any test today? Fingers crossed it's clearer! Xx

Hope everyone is doing ok :) xx

No. I’ve started spotting (which is normal before AF) but I’m also have sharp cramps only on my right side as well as this weird tingly/numbish feeling on the right side (which is not normal). It is hard to describe. So yeah, idk what is going on. Just waiting to see if the bleeding goes full AF or stops.

Amazing progression hun!

@sallyhansen76 i can see it too :) fingers crossed its the start of a bfp for you!

Close to peak this morning cd13.. my premom says its only 0.5 lol

View attachment 1103234

That's a lovely dark OPK hon wishing u so much luck ❤

@Lucy3
I am so sorry hon. Prob told u this b4 but I felt just like you last year. Endless BFNs or faint lines that wud progress but never get supper dark.
4 chemicals I really nearly threw in the towel. Cudnt believe it when my lines did get darker in January and kept getting darker. And now he's in his moses basket fast asleep.
Don't lose hope hon I know how hard it is.
U will get ure rainbow

Good luck to all u other ladies.
Thinking of you all and rooting u all on.

@BabyBrain80
That's fantastic progression hon. I used easy@home and mine looked just like ures around the same time.
So happy for you ❤

Yay to the BFPs and sorry to those with AF.

The witch just got me right on time- so here is to November!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->