****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

Thanks @Deethehippy.

I have all the signs of fertility (regular cycles, EWCM) I got tested back in 2013 and everything was prestine.
For whatever reason Conceiving just took a long time.

Seems to be the same this go around.

You are right, OH wouldn't be keen on getting sperm tested. So i gotta 'work with what I got' :shy:
Is it going to far spiking his coffee with sperm supplements?!?! :haha::haha::rofl::rofl: JK.

Thanks @Deethehippy.

I have all the signs of fertility (regular cycles, EWCM) I got tested back in 2013 and everything was prestine.
For whatever reason Conceiving just took a long time.

Seems to be the same this go around.

You are right, OH wouldn't be keen on getting sperm tested. So i gotta 'work with what I got' :shy:
Is it going to far spiking his coffee with sperm supplements?!?! :haha::haha::rofl::rofl: JK.
I understand, my OH wouldn't be keen on tests either. How much coffee does he drink? I worry about the caffeine thing with the sperm but my OH is stubborn..he has been cutting down a bit though and he takes vitamins when he remembers (which isnt very often!)
We just have to cross everything that one cycle we get lucky...you have more chance than me..I (my eggs at least) am probably too old!

:shock: Your eggs are not too old! Stop it now!
(But i understand the thought).
OH doesn't drink much caffeine, he excercices every day (is a jogger) is very consious of what goes into his body. I call him my little angelino. LOL He lived in Los Angeles (We re from Quebec, Canada) for years and maintained the very healthy lifestyle from LA.
It generally is a good thing but sometimes I could care less. :haha:

Hi all! Hope you're all well.

Hubby got let go from his job so TTC is on hold indefinitely. I hope we'll be able to get back to it soon, just not this cycle. I will hang out to check in on y'all though! And who knows what'll happen :)

@Alligator - I’m sorry about hubbies job, I hope he can find something else. We love you sticking around though :)

Is there a November thread yet or shall I start one? Is anyone else wanting to start one?

Hi all! Hope you're all well.

Hubby got let go from his job so TTC is on hold indefinitely. I hope we'll be able to get back to it soon, just not this cycle. I will hang out to check in on y'all though! And who knows what'll happen :)

So sorry to hear about hubbys job! I hope you guys are in a better place and he finds something quickly! Its tough times atm :(

My opks are still coming up with that second line straight away, which is weird. After peak it usually drops off and takes a little to show. Opk isn't positive though but acting like its about to be? Anyone else have this after peak or did you get a second? I have 1 opk left :/

@sallyhansen76 it’s awful at the end of the cycle and feeling out but no answer yet. I have a good feeling about November so if you’re in that thread I’m sending lots of baby dust. Hard not having much control over OH though. I have to keep a lot of my thoughts to myself too.

@Alligator so sorry your hubby lost his job. I really hope things turn around soon for you

@realbeauty86 lol yay for bd in! I always feel relieved when I do too!
@Deethehippy ooh they are so glowing!

My opks are still coming up with that second line straight away, which is weird. After peak it usually drops off and takes a little to show. Opk isn't positive though but acting like its about to be? Anyone else have this after peak or did you get a second? I have 1 opk left :/
I normally get a line as dark as the control line the day after O (O days line tends to be darker) I think it can take a while for the surge of LH to drop??

I’ve made a November testing thread if any ladies would like to come and join us.
I’m really hoping it’s going to be a super sticky lucky BFP thread and hopefully we can get some little beans in the oven before Christmas :)

@Lucy3 thank you -xxx-

Waiting in AF tomorrow. Bfn yesterday but man my syymptoms still have me convinced. Im usually always nauseous during the tww but I ve actually gagged at some smells today and yesterday.
My nipples are on fire.
But I also have my usual pre af headache. And dry CM.
Super annoying. We talk ourselves into soo many things in the tww. :lol:
Im still hoping that AF doesn't show tomorrow...but planning next cycle.

Well so far your posts have worked. No AF yet....
Was due yesterday.
Might break down and test today....Wishful thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->