****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

@sallyhansen76 hold onto those symptoms, you’re not out till af shows. I know what you mean about a race against time, I feel like I’m on the clock now. Fx for a lovely clear line for you!

@FTale thanks for looking, what a weird day yesterday was with symptoms and that line! Tested today and pretty much gone, poor little bean lost its grip. It was so strange having it turn up after af like that, I’m ready for a straight forward cycle! How are you?

@monroea sorry about your bfn

3A21D70E-F967-46E6-95C8-62F4EEF73913.jpeg

@sallyhansen76 hold onto those symptoms, you’re not out till af shows. I know what you mean about a race against time, I feel like I’m on the clock now. Fx for a lovely clear line for you!

@FTale thanks for looking, what a weird day yesterday was with symptoms and that line! Tested today and pretty much gone, poor little bean lost its grip. It was so strange having it turn up after af like that, I’m ready for a straight forward cycle! How are you?

@monroea sorry about your bfn

View attachment 1103296

Maybe it was a late implanter chemical? :( everything crossed for this cycle for you! Sorry little bean didnt stick :(

Thanks @AlwaysTheAunt, I think it must have been. Poor little bean. Yay for being in the 2ww, your bd are perfect!

@Lucy3 :( I’m sorry the line is gone now. Hoping af is gone completely soon so you can rest up and prepare for November cycle. I am already into my November cycle due to O Sunday? Who knows. Just gonna keep my cool and sail through. I feel like I have one more cycle till fresh eggs are in my ovaries. But wouldn’t mind a surprise this cycle at all. <3

@Lucy3 - Sorry you’ve had faint confusing lines this last cycle. I hate seeing faint lines that come and go and don’t progress..I think it’s almost worse than no lines at all. :hugs:

AFM - Think I’m about ovulating but we have no even BD yet this cycle. I’ve kind of lost hope it’ll ever happen at this point but I will do an OPK later and see where we are at. Tomorrow is OH’s birthday so he may get a birthday BD treat lol We will see, I’m laid back about it all because I’ve run out of energy with TTC if I’m honest, but obviously would still love and welcome a baby.

Hope everyone is ok.

Lovely to hear from you @Deethehippy. I think you should jump the birthday boy lol. But absolutely understand that feeling of it’s all too much. Let us know how your opk is looking!

@FTale loving your chilled outlook this cycle. So you’re technically in the 2ww? Can’t wait for testing time (if you’re thinking of testing?)

I’m a bit down this cycle. I was reflecting and since my mc in July I’ve had faint lines pop up every month which keeps it interesting but I also think it’s taking its toll. I even ordered some topical progesterone - has anyone tried that before? Thinking in the new year I’ll see my OB and get my hormone levels checked. It’s my birthday next week which will coincide with o day, hope that’s a good sign. Sorry for the essay :coffee:

@monroea Hmmm that is interesting..(As I run off to check mine and test against the month I did get a BFP......) Good luck!

@Lucy3 Sorry the line faded. :hugs: Having a rollercoaster of testing is really hard on us emotionally, I hope you wont have long until those lines turn into a nice strong bean.. -xxx-

@FTale Good luck for O this weekend!

@Deethehippy I definately think OH deserves a Bday treat:cake:! hee hee.

@Lucy3 - I also thought about trying progesterone cream but I am worried it’ll affect my hormones in the wrong way if I use too much or something. What are you going to try? I’m sorry for your last few cycles, I totally get it though...I seem to get faint lines each month but not sure if I can call them all chemicals or not. It’s so hard to keep optimistic.

My OPK test lines are as dark as control but not darker yet. Ill try to BD tonight and tomorrow for OH’s birthday and hope that gives me a decent chance. I have so much EWCM this month it’s uncomfortable....I’m hoping I must be still fertile and maybe it’s just old eggies that are my problem...who knows. Hoping menopause is a whole off anyway.

CB2C190A-1C59-4755-ADC2-AB5B79F1A017.jpeg

Sorry @sallyhansen76 and @Lucy3

afm I’m in my ovulating week but not the greatest week. I’ve been super tired so falling asleep on hubby means no sex. And today he’s been vomiting and going to bed so no sex when I get off work either smh. Sucks. I felt good about this week but idk hopefully he’ll be better tomorrow. I think we have a few days left

@realbeauty86 - Hope you can get some baby dancing in before O. Good luck.

My OPk's are positively blaring today..they were positive and dark even as the pee flowed over them. I think O day must be today and hopefully OH will be up for BD tonight on his birthday :) I will add pictures once they have had full development time.

Just updating on my end.
Yesterday was 12 maybe 11 dpo and very BFN. I am annoyed I can't pinpoint exactly O because I keep believing I have an honest to god chance.
My symptoms are less strong than they were and I know mentally I am just waiting on AF now.
I'll be testing today (not much hope really) and wont be testing again after (I hide my tests at work and don't test at home LOL)
AF due on Sunday.

I have lost track on how many failed cycles. I think we are on the 14th (or 13th) cycle. we have never used protection nor did I test OPK's or HPT's before that, and we've been together for 5 years now.
Just guessing I am just not extremely fertile.

I feel mostly defeated.

Just updating on my end.
Yesterday was 12 maybe 11 dpo and very BFN. I am annoyed I can't pinpoint exactly O because I keep believing I have an honest to god chance.
My symptoms are less strong than they were and I know mentally I am just waiting on AF now.
I'll be testing today (not much hope really) and wont be testing again after (I hide my tests at work and don't test at home LOL)
AF due on Sunday.

I have lost track on how many failed cycles. I think we are on the 14th (or 13th) cycle. we have never used protection nor did I test OPK's or HPT's before that, and we've been together for 5 years now.
Just guessing I am just not extremely fertile.

I feel mostly defeated.
I know it's hard but don't think that because it is taking time that it will not happen. Do you have signs of fertility? regular cycles, fertile CM etc? Some women do try for years and still do get lucky..it can happen. Has your OH had his sperm tested? I'm guessing he probably wouldn't be keen?
Have you tried temping/charting yet? I only found out by doing that that my O day was the day of the positive OPK's rather than a day or so later like some women.
I still feel optimistic it could happen for you. :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->