****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

I found out recently the mum that was in my group is pregnant. (Shes been trying since jan and im genuinely so happy for her). But it made me realise im now the last one without a second on the way/been born yet :( 2 babies were born since we started ttc, and one is over 20 weeks already. I just feel kind of left behind because they've bonded more over the oregnancies/convos regarding two kids.

@swedengirl sorry the witch got you! -xx-
@AlwaysTheAunt Great opk!!! Good luck! I understand about being left behind. I feel the same, and like you don't have an OH who is fully TTC. It is hard, but we WILL have our second babies. Hang in there, and I am here if ever you want to talk/vent. xxx

@Ellybean sorry you've started spotting. Fingers crossed it isn't af.

@swedengirl sorry the witch got you! -xx-
@AlwaysTheAunt Great opk!!! Good luck! I understand about being left behind. I feel the same, and like you don't have an OH who is fully TTC. It is hard, but we WILL have our second babies. Hang in there, and I am here if ever you want to talk/vent. xxx

@Ellybean sorry you've started spotting. Fingers crossed it isn't af.
Idk if it is or not because it is SO light and appears so far and few between through out the day. I swear I see something on this test. Makes me feel crazy

5B9CC3ED-E979-4DBB-A899-69FE1DCA8E14.jpeg

Idk if it is or not because it is SO light and appears so far and few between through out the day. I swear I see something on this test. Makes me feel crazy

View attachment 1103268

I can see that one :) your pee would have varying levels all day too depending how much you've drunk so could be ok. Fingers crossed

I wonder if my fmu test yesterday was peak? Its heaps lighter than yesterday. Cane up straight away dark then dried light so not sure if its these tests or not. I will keep testing of course. I do hope yesterday was peak as we had bd the night before and lunch time yesterday so would be nice and close.

We have someome coming tomorrow morning to finally install the lights in our kitchen and dining area! Its been a dangling cord out the ceiling for 2 years and i keep telling hubby surely thats dangerous.

Screenshot_20211027-063225_Premom.jpg

I can see that one :) your pee would have varying levels all day too depending how much you've drunk so could be ok. Fingers crossed
Idk if it is an evap/indent line or the start of something. I’ll test again in the morning

@Ellybean i can see it! Looking forward to your next test. Still super early!

@AlwaysTheAunt looks like you’re now in the 2ww? Yay!

so here’s a twist to my crazy last cycle. I took a test as af has stopped and sometimes I do that if I’ve had a cycle like that to make sure I’ve got a clean slate for the next cycle. This came up? I don’t understand this, af was heavy and painful and it’s clearly way too faint to be viable. The line is stronger than the ones I was getting before af. My temp is up too. Any thoughts?

E5711CEF-272A-4D39-84AE-8AA902BE76DA.jpeg 2C69CC94-DA34-44F8-8383-A46E1B55E637.jpeg

@Ellybean i can see it! Looking forward to your next test. Still super early!

@AlwaysTheAunt looks like you’re now in the 2ww? Yay!

so here’s a twist to my crazy last cycle. I took a test as af has stopped and sometimes I do that if I’ve had a cycle like that to make sure I’ve got a clean slate for the next cycle. This came up? I don’t understand this, af was heavy and painful and it’s clearly way too faint to be viable. The line is stronger than the ones I was getting before af. My temp is up too. Any thoughts?

View attachment 1103270 View attachment 1103271
I’m officially 14dpo now… doesn’t feel early. took another test at midnight.
Bout an hour later took a frer and it was super negative. Starting to think I’m seeing evaps on accumed :(
But there has been no blood since like 11am so I really hard hope that this was late implantation bleeding.

E36A4234-8392-4ED0-8551-8CB4803A76A7.jpeg

Oh sorry Elly, I thought you were earlier on. Fx for implantation bleeding.

@Lucy3 must be in the tww, my evening test is lighter again! Maybe the spotting before me period i could count as cd1 but its early ovulation if it was for me. So weird. Hopefully thats what i need to get pregnant lol

@sallyhansen76 i can’t work it out? If it was a chemical surely the residual Hcg wouldn’t be stronger than what it was to begin with? How are you you?

@JenCam31 fantastic line!

I would definitely test again tomorrow @Lucy3! If stronger id say a bean hung on, and call for blood draws possibly!
I ve got everything crossed for you.

Afm i keep getting faint lines then nothing.
My symptoms are strong and convincing me i ve got a shot but at 10/11 dpo I feel really out. Bfn today on frer.
Feel pretty down with another failed cycle. It's been over a year now. One chemical and that's it.
OH is 49 (in January) and it's really a race against the clock and I really feel like I'm loosing.

@Lucy3 That is a good line for having had a heavy flo. Have you tested again? It doesn’t look like a fluke to me. Hugs this is so confusing and sad if the lil one doesn’t pull through

I tested again today at 11 dpo and bfn. My fitbit is showing that my resting heart rate is continuing to increase but that's I'll I've got. Clutching at straws here. AF is supposed to show Saturday.

Screenshot_20211027-174427_Fitbit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"