O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

So confused - so far only light brown spotting yesterday and then really really thin light brown spotting mixed in with cm late this morning. What is up? Is it coming or not???

Is it possible I spoke too soon and maybe it's implantation??

I don't want to get my hopes up if it is af...

My breasts are tingling - I don't think that usually happens when af is coming for me?

Nope just totally got my hopes up! Af here this morning :(

I guess I can look forward to two days of spotting pre af being my new normal.

At least this cycle was only 42 days, that's 6 days shorter than my last one! Bring on the wine for the next couple weeks!

Im sorry crazycatlady :( FX for u for next cycle!
Still no AF, officially the longest cycle other than my cyst cycle Last month. still not going to test for a couple days Tho.. I was considering going to the ER And getting bloods done.. when they draw blood they always test hcg; & i know they'll draw my blood cause I'm diabetic & think I have a kidney stone :( hmm what to do...

What cd are you on hiphiphooray? I've had long cycles too, I started a thread for long cycles and the tww. This cycle was at least a bit shorter for me.

You should get kidney stone looked at, that can be worrisome if you're pregnant as they can't operate then. My cousins wife is prone to them and has had them when pregnant.

Im on cd 38, 13 or 14 dpo I think. I usually have 31-35 day cycles, 37 being the longest. (except the cyst one) I have a coupon for 3 free frers :D going to go get them tomorrow, and maybe test Tuesday if AF still hasn't shown up. I didn't end up going to the ER, just drinking lots of fluids and going to call the doc tomorrow

How did you get that coupon??

Good plan! I'm probably going to call dr tomorrow too! Just to check in etc.

I had a whole pack of frers that were invalid, so they sent me a coupon for a new pack!

RedRose how are you doing? I think its just us left waiting in here for AF or BFP? Correct me if I am missing someone! Still no AF for me. My boobs feels so sore, so hungry and nauseous.. maybe I am pregnant?!!

AF started Saturday morning :( I feel like my body knew it was coming though, woke up at 3 am and could sleep, neither could DH :sex: last chance for a week! haha.
On a side note though, we are trying our 3rd round of clomid. Decided to not do the trigger shot, as I wouldn't mind this month not working. I'm excited to try my xyngular and lose 8-15 pound in 8 days. I think if I lose some weight, it will help with concieving and my pregnancy. I currently weigh 178.4 and I'm only 5'3".

Sorry westernmama :( I tested and feel like there still A shadow but at this point im sure im seeing things. :nope:

It's ok lady! Means more of a chance to lose weight and better my health and eating habits before baby. I actually wouldn't mind not conceiving on this cycle. I told DH that we will try like usual, but if we don't conceive, its totally fine. I'd like to lose some weight and get healthier before pregnancy.

I think my af is maybe over already? Only two days. It's usually 4 or 5 days long.

RedRose when are you testing?
CrazyCatlady would it have possibly been implantation spotting? Ive heard of it lasting a couple days and people thinking it was normal AF. Sometimes AF only lasts about 2 days for me though.

I guess you never know, wouldn't that be nice! I'm assuming it's just a weird short period but I guess if it doesn't start up again maybe I should test?

It was more brown in colour and not as heavy, but definitely more than spotting.

crazycatlady my AF was 4 ish days. Yesterday was cd 4 and only had some light spotting. I'd recommend testing! In my case, it was just a short period caused by clomid!

Yeah I'm not on anything. I've never had a period in my life less than 3-4 days, and it's usually more like 5, before I went on bcp it was like 6 days. So this is pretty unusual. I feel like it was probably just a short period, but still nothing today, I thought maybe it would stop and then start again but nope....

I ordered some ics so waiting for them to arrive then I'll test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->