O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

That sounds kind of like the cm I've had, lotiony. I've never really paid attention to it before.

I've had some queasiness too, hope this is a good sign!

Wish I could test right now!

Fx all!

Any one else's uterus super sore? I mean mine is like a dull headache. Somewhere between 6-8 dpo. Having shawdowy tests... I have crossing my fingers and toes this is it for all of us!!!

Crazycatlady what dpo are you at?
Welcome ladies!
As for cm..My first pregnancy I definitely remember the creamy cm, also had thick, and super TMI but cottage cheese like. Gross! With my ewcm glob today I have done loads of research on cm, ugh!, and creamy/lotiony is a very good sign! :D FX for all of us!

I took an ic a few hours ago, and my shadow was darker! I am having the same twinges/pains I remember having with DS, nausea/sickness, stabbing pains in my breasts and ive embarrassingly eaten chili for breakfast 2 days in a row. :dohh: I am getting myself all worked up. Trying so hard not to symptom spot, but have I mentioned all my symptoms?! :haha: is anyone (but me) testing tomorrow?

Goldeelox did i not add that to my symptoms list?! I must be missing four or five more, haha! it feels like I pulled a muscle down there! DH said it was all the extra work "he" put into this month, finally catching up with me :haha:

Either 5dpo or 9dpo, more likely 5.

Also, are burning eyes a symptom at all??? I'm sceptical it's related, seems like an allergy thing, but the thing is, I never get allergies.... And I haven't done anything out of the ordinary. But my eyes are burning today!

I did a google search and there were a couple threads with some BFPs as a result so hopefully its a sign for you!!

Crazycatlady, my eyes have been burning too! I never thought it could be related to any pregnancy symptoms...I assumed it was probably because I was working on data entry on the computer all day. But now, I want to look it up! :haha:

My "symptoms" have all been pretty typical for the week before AF. :( Creamy CM, tender breasts, lower back ache. I feel like my boobs and under my armpits are more sore than usual, maybe? Otherwise, I really don't have any notable symptoms. I'm hoping it's just too early!

Good luck ladies!:happydance:

Okay what about super sensitive teeth? Anyone have any insight on that? Sorry for the typo earlier, I use a tablet 99% of the time so it is pretty inevitable!

I didn't connect it at first either, and in all likeliness it's probably not connected! But I told my cousin about my burning eyes and she asked if I was pregnant... So it made me think! And I don't use a computer all that often or get allergies so not sure what it could be??

Teeth could be, I've read that your teeth shift during pregnancy at times! I don't know how early on, but you never know!

Now my breasts are tender too!

And the symptom spotting is on!

Morning all!

Thursday morning here in the UK. 8dpo. I purposely didnt take a cup to the toilet so I didnt test, just peed and flushed lol.

Its funny because I have been getting l the symptoms mentioned here but very very mild. Cramps, sensitive teeth, bleeding gums once when i brushed 2 days ago, creamy/lotion cm which has turned thinner / wetter and has increased in quantity??

I read somewhere that 32% of pregnant women at 8dpo got a BFP. 50% got a BFP at 9dpo and 67% at 10dpo. This is making want to hold out for a few more days. Af is comig though I'm sure of it!!! :witch:

Morning all!

Thursday morning here in the UK. 8dpo. I purposely didnt take a cup to the toilet so I didnt test, just peed and flushed lol.

Its funny because I have been getting l the symptoms mentioned here but very very mild. Cramps, sensitive teeth, bleeding gums once when i brushed 2 days ago, creamy/lotion cm which has turned thinner / wetter and has increased in quantity??

I read somewhere that 32% of pregnant women at 8dpo got a BFP. 50% got a BFP at 9dpo and 67% at 10dpo. This is making want to hold out for a few more days. Af is comig though I'm sure of it!!! :witch:

9dpo for me - going to test in a bit, but I am due on tomorrow and feeling nothing pregnancy symptom wise. I def felt more bloated when i was 9dpo with last two pregnancies! I have no cm either. not my month I think! I might wait till evening to test. so hard this bit.

6 DPO today. I think I forgot how to count or what day it was yesterday because I kept saying 3-4. I think I even text my mom that I was 3 days past! I woke up just super nauseous today. And having more cramping in my uterus area with some twinges in my pelvic region now. Still creamy, sticky cm. Slightly sore nipples/boobs. Trying not to get my hopes up like I did last month but I've just got a feeling I'll get my :bfp: since I am so much more relaxed about it.
Oh and did I mention I'm EXHAUSTED!? I cooked DH and I dinner and did half of the dishes last night. Then we went for a drive and when we got home I passed out on the couch. Like feet across dh's lap and sound asleep. He even got out from under my feet to go take a shower, and let our herd of naughty puppies out! I should've heard them! When I woke up this morning I could've kept sleeping.

5dpo today...felt weird pulling pains on the right side of my abdomen...don't really know what that was all about, it only lasted for about 5 minutes.

I have creamy cm and a (sorry tmi) wet feeling all of the time down there.

I've also been real tired yesterday and today and (tmi) really gassy. Very unpleasant lol.

So I don't know. I feel like I am but then sometimes I feel like I am just kidding myself.

So I don't know. I feel like I am but then sometimes I feel like I am just kidding myself.

This is me. I just text DH and told him I have a good feeling about this month. Between the cramps I'm having and just my general calm feeling. But then again I know I'm probably just getting my hopes up again! When do you test?

I'm a bit behind as I've not looked at this sub-forum before (usually just look at the general ttc one), but can I join in too..?!

I'm in the UK too, so it's Thursday and I'm 8dpo. AF is due Wednesday or Thursday next week so I'm thinking far too early to test for me.. :-(
Been ttc for 7/8 months now so I try not to test early anyway, I usually just wait to see if AF shows up or not :-/

Becoming impatient and frustrated after this long now though, plus I've started taking Vitex this cycle due to PCOS diagnosed last month, and I am pretty sure I actually ovulated this month - so it's tempting...!

Today I am anywhere between 5-8 dpo (due to repeated positive OPKs). I think I'm going to test tomorrow, just in case it's 9 dpo for me. I only have one test, so I'll buy some more on Sunday or Monday, then test again next week if AF doesn't show on time.

I haven't had many symptoms. Only what I thought were a few twinges in my very lower abdomen (like right above the bone) and I've been bloated. We will see what happens!

FX for you all!

I'm between 6-10 dpo too, based on o symptoms.

I also have a good feeling about this month in a way, but also don't want to get my hopes up incase I'm wrong!

Those of you who said you feel like af is coming, I wouldn't worry because a lot of people have said that's how they felt before getting their bfp!

I'm not going to test until late next week, my af isn't due till next weekend. I might test Thursday next week since my husband is away that weekend and I want him to be there incase I get a bfp! Although that might be too early, I have such long cycles that I doubt my af would actually arrive then.

I tested and my shadow line isnt get any darker :( i had ewcm again today so now im worried AF is about to show :nope: still having the twinges/pains like I had when pregnant with DS, serious nausea, and it feels like ive been kicked in my back/stomach.. but Im not feeling as confident about the shadows ive had or symptoms. Looked at my chart and i could be only 8 dpo, so trying to stay somewhat positive. just wish i hadnt wasted all my hpts but 2! GL Ladies cant wait to see some BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->