• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

BFN on a FRER this morning. I'm either 9DPO or 6DPO, so it could still be early. If I'm 9DPO, AF should arrive in a couple of days.

Lilllian, I can definitely see that line!:happy dance: Congratulations!

I had a disappointing BFN this morning too. Holding on to the hope that 8dpo is just too early. None of us are out yet ladies! :dust:

I'm joining the eager testing list. My boobs started aching. And I'm tired of wondering why I keep getting dizzy after eating! It was negative, I thought I could see the lightest faint line, but I don't think so lol.

Count me out. AF is coming early I guess. Really bad cramps starting and I had pink CM a few minutes ago. Stalking for all of your BFPs!!!

So sorry, Goldeelox. Do something special for yourself to show AF who's boss! I feel like I might be right behind you, as I had a little bit of light cramping today. I occasionally get that a few days before AF.

Congrats Lillian! I see the line too!

hiphiphooray - not out till af shows up!

so hard to wait to test! I might test Monday when my husband is home, was going to wait till next Friday but so hard!! I'll be 10dpo by then. Good chance it could show up by then right? I don't want to see another bfn :(

Anyone else had BFPs?

Lillian has your line got darker and do you have any more symptoms now?x

Anyone else had BFPs?

Lillian has your line got darker and do you have any more symptoms now?x

Well, I didn't manage to catch the first wee of the day as i was staying with family last night, but the frer is not getting darker! I have done a digi too and says not pregnant. I am 11dpo, so I expected a really obvious line by now.

Symptom wise, I have no sensitivity to smells, whcih was the first signs with my last pregnancies BUT I am still exhausted and felt a bit faint earlier, which were also symptoms from last pregnancies. Obviously I am pregnant but just not sure if it will stay that way. husband isn't convinced, as he could hardly see the line. Just have to wait now I guess. I will test at the end of today and then in the morning. Just wish I could relax and enjoy it, but that 'not pregnant' really threw me.

I would go to the dr to see what a blood test says maybe?

I've read about people not getting their bfp till was later than 11dpo though

Some say the most accurate results could be a week AFTER AF is due. That would make it more of a three week wait. Gross!

I'll probably test again Monday as well, putting me at 9-12 dpo... Then if a BFN I'll wait for AF to show.

I'm babysitting for a friend today and it is NOT helping with my baby fever!

So much for waiting till Monday. I can not keep tests in the house! Tested this am after spending too much time on here, and of course bfn as it is too early! Af not due till next weekend and it said would show accurate results up to 4 days before af.... So no point in taking it!!

Then maybe 15min after taking the test I got bad cramping, like lower back and abdomen like af was coming, but like I said way too early??? What is going on??

I would go to the dr to see what a blood test says maybe?

I've read about people not getting their bfp till was later than 11dpo though

Thanks. Think I will just wait it out and see what happens. I have also read that people don't get positive till a lot later than even 11dpo but I just worry that my line is not getting darker and will eventually just disappear. Think that it is everyone's worry isn't it! I think I am just convinced I can't be this lucky! Think my husband feels the same.

Saw a stork in my backyard this morning. Good omen?

Love that :happydance:

I have bought so many tests now it is silly - i had to hide all the wrappers away - I look (and act) like I have a test addiction. I should have waited until 12dpo to test but it so hard. Anyway, fingers crossed it gets darker. Will test again in the morning.

Hubs is off to the store for some more FRER, the last one had a VERY faint pink line! Maybe I am not out after all. Finger crossed and baby dust to all!!!!
:dust:

What great news, goldeelox! Be sure to share a pic with us because we are obviously desperate to see lines! Haha

Hi ladies could I join in? Im 7/8 dpo I got a positive opk on cd 12, sure ovulation was the 10th of jan (my birthday) so im hoping it was a good sign! :) I hate the 2ww but so grateful as I dont ovulate on my own, my first cycle on 100mg clomid so excited and hope it works

RedRose,

Thanks for joining in! Hopefully that clomid did the trick. Now, to wait it out with us! We have a couple of potential BFPs, already! Just waiting for lines to get darker! Hopefully this is a lucky thread! A

Hello ladies :) wow a stoke thats gotta be a good sign! Crazycatlady ive heard good things about cramping before AF is due, maybe implantation cramping? Welcome redrose good luck! emchilada I envy your ability not to test daily! :haha: goldeelox & lillian I cant wait to see your next tests!
AFM darker than last nights shadow today on a dollar store test, hoping its even darker & more obvious tomorrow!

They are super squinters but pink in real life!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member