• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

I'm due for Af around the 23 but I'm so over poas! I'd rather wait until the month is over bc getting the Bfn back to back are so depressing! Wishing everybody luck!

Super squinters, yes... But I can definitely see a line!! Can't wait to see them get darker. I'm so happy for all you ladies with BFPs! The rest of us are still holding out!

Fx girls with the squinty tests!

How long would cramping last if it was implantation?

Thanks! The waiting is so hard! Wow how many dpo r u I definitely can see a line, esp the ic.

My lines are just not getting darker. So pxxxxd off :growlmad: but what can you do! Think I will get AF by the end of this week. Just had a feeling things were not right. :nope:

Ive had BFNs for the last 5 days, along with lots of lotion cm. I had a temp spike - during my temp rise - the other day and EWCM last night with a very strong opk (not quite positive though). Im 11 dpo and its CD33, AF due between today and CD36 - Why does this have to be so confusing!!??

Is it possible to have EWCM before AF? Or before pregnancy?

Girls with the BFPs did you get any? (Cograts btw, so so excited for you!! Keep us posted!)

I usually get ewcm just before af so I know how you feel its so confusing, ewcm just means there was an estrogen surge but it can be because of different reasons. Hopefully if its different for you its a good sign. :)

Im 8dpo today and I was feeling so good about this month but I guess I am out. My temp dipped from 97.0(yesterday morning) to 96.4 this morning. I got a really BFN of first response and I guess I am just out. I really felt preggers, too.

Good luck to all other ladies and congrats to all the BFPers :happydance:

Looks like it is back to WTT for another year for me.

8dpo is way too early to test definitely not out some people dont implant until 9dpo. Give it another 2 to 3 days before testing

Im 8/9 dpo and resisted to test I wanna wait til tuesday but ive no symptoms so maybe I am out, ive only had a few cramps but could be anything

Catlady,
I've heard implantation cramps can last up to three days. Any sign of AF, yet?

Lillian,
Are you using FMU every time? Including if you wake up super early to use the restroom? If so, are you using the same brand of test each time? Maybe try a different brand!

Ladies I need your help! Can you see this shadow? It's darker than yesterday's but I don't know what's going on! I think I had implantation symptoms yesterday & day before... this was fmu, but diluted urine because I woke up and ate & drank again late last night :haha:

Attachments

• 20150118_081331.jpg
    20150118_081331.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 14
Ohhh goldeelox, I can definitely see the pink on the IC! YAYYY! Can't wait to see more tests!

Lilllian, my fingers are crossed for you! You could have just had low HCG numbers to start with, which would make them slower to rise and double. I hope that is the case for you! Keep us posted, and don't lose hope yet! What dpo are you?

Twickywabbit, you are definitely not out yet! It's still early! Let us know what your temps do tomorrow. One dip isn't always a bad thing, in fact if it spikes tomorrow there is a possibility it could be related to implantation. Keep your hopes up!

Hiphophooray, I think I see the shadow you are talking about, but I'm terrible a terrible squinter. Haha. I hope that shadow turns pink soon!!!

As for me, I had another BFN today at 10dpo. I've been trying to squint at a "shadow", but I'm not really sure it's there. I'm feeling "different" this cycle, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I've been symptom spotting more than usual, but I'm trying SO hard to not read too much into everything.

Somebody posted a good article about implantation and I read it last night, it said most people implant between 8 and 10 dpo, so for all of us testing now around 8dpo it would def be bfn if we fit with that! So don't count yourself out ladies!

Hiphiphooray I'm so bad at squinting, keep us posted!

Emchilada, no af yet, but I'm not due till next weekend!! I just tested way too early! Couldn't help it!

I had another bad cramp late last night... Hmmm... Really hope it's implantation! I think I will test Tuesday again, that should be 12dpo, and if yesterday was implantation hopefully would show up by then right?

Hiphophooray I think I see a shadow. That is how mine started, I kept staring thinking there was a hint of something there. Those weird shadows kept getting darker.
My symptoms were/ are constipation, horrible hip pain (have a bad history with this my entire life but it's 100x worse with pregnancy), and increased heart rate (I also have a spotty heart history- including two surgeries), increased CM like enough to wear a liner, and a slight headache for days. I have been having cramping as well but honestly it felt just like my AF.
crazycatlady- are you still cramping?
Emchilada- how many dpo are you? Have you tested?
Lillian- I just read an article this morning that numbers can increase at different times of the day for different pregnancies.
Bamluby- you are not out until the witch catches you. Fingers crossed that shadow gets darker!!
Twickywabbit- I would say a stork is a wonderful sign. How many dpo are you?
Westernmama- have you tested again? How many dpo are you?
Lottie- any update on your end?
Redrose- any update for you?
Hopefully I didnt miss anyone! I am always amazed by this board and how women from across the world can support each other! Fingers crossed for lots more BFPs!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi all!

I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the later end of my estimation, which would make me 9DPO today, AF due Wednesday or Thursday. I tested this morning with a dollar store test and FMU- BFN.

BUT I'm not counting myself out yet. I experienced intermittent light cramping on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Nothing that noticeable and it would only happen briefly, once or twice each day. IF that was implantation, I probably wouldn't get a BFP yet.

I've had virtually no unusual symptoms, except one. I just check my CP about 30 mins ago and it's medium, closed, and soft. I've NEVER had a soft and closed cervix at any point in any cycle. It's only ever soft during O time when it's open, or right after I wake up (gets firm later in morning). I will check again to see if it's still soft in a few hours. I know CP is not a reliable indicator of pregnancy and many women don't see a change in it until well into the first trimester, but I'd be lying if I said my hopes aren't getting up.

No symptoms here except cramping! :/ I felt abit sick yesterday but we ate a bit of junk food so thinking its because of that! Im starting to feel like the clomid didjt work

Oh Emichlada fingers crossed this is it!!! And Redrose don't count yourself out yet! I swore my AF was coming full force. I even wore a pad all day yesterday!
I confirmed mine with a digi. I guess it's offical, but still can't bring myself to say it!!
Dust to all Loves!

Hi all. Congrats to all with BFPs!!! It seems like there are a lot in this thread? Hoping for nice dark lines for all of you!!

As for me, AF technically was due today but could come between now and Wednesday. BFNs on internet cheapies since about 6dpo. I'm now 11dpo. I have felt like AF could come any second. Ive been wearing panty liners for 3 or 4 days because I swear shes going to creep up on me!!

Ive probably written this in this thread before but the only thing that has thrown me is: 10dpo I got definite EWCM and a strong OPK but not quite positive. Ive had a 43 day cycle before so I technically could be ovulating now (we BD'd just in case) but Ive also heard its a sign of pregnancy or AF. So who knows.

Theres nothing much else new with me. So in this thread alone thats 2 definite BFPs and a maybe?! Thats awesome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->