• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

So my cervix became firmer later today. Not sure why it was soft earlier. I guess I'll check again tomorrow :/. I bought a pack of FRERs and a pack of digis. I'm still not sure if I'll be able to hold off and not test tomorrow. AF is due Wednesday or Thursday, so I'm TRYING to just save my tests in the event she shows up as planned.

A bit of cramping in the afternoon but not as intense. My breasts have started to feel a bit tender today too. I've also broken out a bit, which is extreeeemely unusual for me, I've never ever had pimples. Not in highschool or anything. I broke out right after coming off bcp and now again now.

Keep me updated ladies! Hope those lines get darker!

Hi ladies! I'd love some company during the TWW!

A little about me: my husband and I got married 10/3/14, and I went off the pill in Oct. My period has been all screwy since then, last one was 35 days, and I ovulated 7 days before my period came. So I'm worried that will happen again this month and my body won't have enough time to implant the embryo if there is one :/.

I ovulated jan 11th so I'm just waiting now. No period yet though!!! I don't even feel like it's coming tomorrow either and I always feel when it's gonna come.
Never thought I'd be so anxious. I think because I don't have a regular cycle, it just makes me more anxious even though we only just started trying this month.
I am 30, and DH is 35. Anyways , hi to all here and hoping everyone gets BFPs soon!!!! It's nice to have people to talk to and share this with.

Hey girls, I'm starting to get nervous. So remember like nine days ago when I was describing all those ovulation symptoms, the cramping on the left side, feeling like af was coming and the cm? That really sounded like ovulation right?

I wouldn't just now be ovulating right? Someone else posted that they are 8dpo but think they are ovulating now because of cramping. I'm 9dpo and had all that cramping yesterday and a bit today. But just cramping wouldn't be ovulation? Compared to the symptoms I had last week right?

I'm really hoping I got the o timing right because we bded every single day for the two weeks all around that time. But haven't bded since Thursday now as my Dh has been away, so if I ovulated yesterday with the cramping I'm out :(

the only way to know is if you use opks or temp, ive had cycles where i get ewcm and cramps then a few days later i get cramps on there own which turned out to be ovulation, its so hard to know.
this cycle i got a positive opk super early on cd 12 when usually i dont ovulate til cd 26 but i thought it was a false positive so i spent a week testing my opks only to realise that was my true positive but it helped me through a week of the tww lol

i managed to stop myself from testing this morning! although im thinking tomorrow might be when i test. ive like zero symptoms i had some cramping a few days ago but so far nothing! :(

Hey girls, I'm starting to get nervous. So remember like nine days ago when I was describing all those ovulation symptoms, the cramping on the left side, feeling like af was coming and the cm? That really sounded like ovulation right?

I wouldn't just now be ovulating right? Someone else posted that they are 8dpo but think they are ovulating now because of cramping. I'm 9dpo and had all that cramping yesterday and a bit today. But just cramping wouldn't be ovulation? Compared to the symptoms I had last week right?

I'm really hoping I got the o timing right because we bded every single day for the two weeks all around that time. But haven't bded since Thursday now as my Dh has been away, so if I ovulated yesterday with the cramping I'm out :(

I would think not. My ovulation cramps and pre pregnancy cramps were the same feeling (actually, the ov cramps were more intense) and on the same side so it could be that (mine started around 9dpo). Unfortunately the cramps could also be a sign of AF coming but it is so hard to tell by those symptoms. I always go by my cm when working out ovulation (if you get it, and you say you do). I didn't get any cm before my bfp. I was quite dry and have had a tiny bit of wetness since then (13dpo today). Do you have any cm at the moment?

Sorry ladies, spent the weekend working in the house and working the feedlot with DH!
No more tests (I only have one FRER left!)
10 dpo today. AF should be here by the end of the week. My boobs have been sore in the evenings and I get nauseous in the evening. Tons of lotiony cm. Checked my CP last night (which I'm not the best at, stubby fingers) and It was low and firm. Which I have looked up and people do still get bfps with a low firm. Waiting to test until Wednesday.

Okay girls so I had EWCM a few days ago. Same again today?! (CD34) Took an OPK and woah! Positve!? Ive posted another thread about it.. I feel like someone is giving me a second chance this cycle lol. OH its BD time!!!

CD34/ what I thought was 12dpo

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-19-12-58-38-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-19-12-58-38-1.png
    285.5 KB · Views: 2
Woah, Lottie! What's your CP abd CM like? What was it all like when you tbought you ovulated? That happened to me a couple of months ago, presumably due to stress. Our bodies are so sensitive!

Catlady,
Do you think it could be implantation? Have you noticed anything different about these cramps compared to O or AF cramps?

Im not testing today. I got up early to use the restroom, and was too tired to test. Probably 10 dpo today. AF most likely here on Thursday. Last night, my CM seemed to have decreased and turned watery, like it often does a few days before AF. I'm wearing liners waiting for get arrival. Let's hope she never shows!

I only started checking CP and CM the day of the first positive OPK, I've never done it before that. I have got on my chart that my CM was watery and my CP was low, firm and closed, so it doesnt sound like a typical ovulation CP?

I did a hpt at the same time as the OPK and after looking back at it I'm SURE I can see a line! There is something there but I'm probably imagining it.

We just went out tmand got some First Response tests, I used one after a 2 and a half hour hold (probably not long enough) and its a BFN.

I'll probably test with fmu in the morning, but keep BDing just in case.

Why so confusing, why?!

Are you going to test tomorrow morning emchilada?

I would think not. My ovulation cramps and pre pregnancy cramps were the same feeling (actually, the ov cramps were more intense) and on the same side so it could be that (mine started around 9dpo). Unfortunately the cramps could also be a sign of AF coming but it is so hard to tell by those symptoms. I always go by my cm when working out ovulation (if you get it, and you say you do). I didn't get any cm before my bfp. I was quite dry and have had a tiny bit of wetness since then (13dpo today). Do you have any cm at the moment?

No cm at the moment, haven't had any for about a week, which is in time with the other date, I'm 10dpo if I got the date right. I just had the cramping on one side at that time. I think it's early for af still but who knows. I'm not expecting it till next weekend.

Woah, Lottie! What's your CP abd CM like? What was it all like when you tbought you ovulated? That happened to me a couple of months ago, presumably due to stress. Our bodies are so sensitive!

Catlady,
Do you think it could be implantation? Have you noticed anything different about these cramps compared to O or AF cramps?

Im not testing today. I got up early to use the restroom, and was too tired to test. Probably 10 dpo today. AF most likely here on Thursday. Last night, my CM seemed to have decreased and turned watery, like it often does a few days before AF. I'm wearing liners waiting for get arrival. Let's hope she never shows!

These cramps are different because they're more across lower abdomen and lower back. The ones I assumed were ov cramps were just on my left side. It is definitely confusing!

Sorry CP now is medium, medium and slightly open? CM was EW now watery x

Well 9dpo and took another test and it was def. a BFN.

My temp dipped even more from yesterday and I am just getting more and more doubtful that I am preggers, I even got some EWCM and I have no idea what that's even about lol.

Oh well...

Twickywabbit, 9dpo is still early! Dont loose hope. Keep positive x

Im getting loads of twinges and bubble like feeling in my lower tummy! No af signs though !

I was planning on testing tomorrow morning, but it's looking like I may not have to. I've had that heavy, AF is on her way, feeling in my abdomen and last I checked, my CM had the lightest pink tinge of color. It didn't help that while I was at Target today there were ELEVEN very pregnant women walking around. Seriously, it was as if the whole store was pregnant except me and the men!

I was really thinking this was the month! I guess not. However, I do have a lot of hope for February. When DH and I first discussed having kids this past September, we planned on starting TTC in February. We soon found out that his mom had cancer so we started trying immediately. Sadly, she passed in November, a few months after her diagnosis. When we do get that BFP it will be bittersweet. DH's sister found out in December she's pregnant, after trying for something like six years. Maybe our turn will be in February, all along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->