• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

Emchilada could it be implantation spotting?

No new symptoms for me today.... I may test tomorrow. I'm scared to though! I really want a bfp and if it's bfn tomorrow I may tell myself it's too early. Tomorrow will be 11dpo.

Emchilada could it be implantation spotting?

No new symptoms for me today.... I may test tomorrow. I'm scared to though! I really want a bfp and if it's bfn tomorrow I may tell myself it's too early. Tomorrow will be 11dpo.

11 dpo is still probably too early to tell, for sure. If you don't want to risk a BFN, wait closer to when AF is due... (Yeah, easier said than done, I know!)

I was really hoping it was implantation, but as the day has progressed I think it has become more red, which probably means AF. It was just so weird-- normally I start spotting at night and AF arrives the next morning. Today the spotting was around noon. I guess I'll have to wait and see how it is in the morning.

Fx it is implantation still!

I had weird queasiness and cramping just after bding tonight. Does that mean something??

I think im 10 dpo today im not sure if I see a faint line or just line eye, either way bit disappointed :( we put so much effort in this cycle!

My test from today :/

Attachments

• 20150120_090853.jpg
    20150120_090853.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 15
Yay unblocked! for now :)
I tested yesterday with a BFN. It was odd though. I only tested because my low and firm cervix was bearly reachable and medium firmness. Today it's high and soft. Right away there were two white lines, then the one stayed kinda shadowy and the other turned pink, as it should. I can't get more frer until my day off. So no more testing until Friday. Minus this beta I just drew!

Looks like I'm the first one officially out. Cramps got me about 15 mins before my alarm this morning. Woke up to AF, in all her glory.

Fx for all you ladies! Your symptoms all sound really promising!

I just looked at my chart and am concerned now. It was 10 days from the first positive OPK to AF, but 8 days from when I had O cramps and think I actually Oed. That would mean I have a short luteal phase :/

Sorry to hear that Emchilada :-(

My IC's didn't arrive today as the seller only posted them this morning (should've been posted yesterday).
Probably a good thing really as I'm sure it would be a bfn - I'm convinced AF is on it's way :-(

Pretty sure I'm out. My beta was 0 today. Not just negative, just plain 0. Looks like I am going to start a weight loss journey!

Sorry emchilada & Westernmama :(
my frers havent arrived yet but they should be here soon. Im not sure if I am going to take once because I feel like AF is on her way today. RedRose irl can you see anything? I think see a shadow on that test!

My update is I had a chemical. Just had spotting today and neg on the tests! Bit sad but at least it didn't last too long. On to next month and going to be back then. Good luck all.

xxx

Thanks, ladies! I'm going to relax a bit this next month. As for these next couple of weeks, bring on the wine!

Westernmama, lillian and emchilada I'm sorry :-( fingers crossed for next month, ey. I guess each month we are just learning more and more about our bodies and cycles.

For me, its CD35. What I thought was 13dpo. 2 days late for AF. Ive had 5 very dark positive OPKs over the last 36hrs, accompanied by watery and EWCM. So I'm ovulating (VERY) late and having to start the TWW all over again. I feel we have BD'd to cover ovulation better than we did when I thought I was ovulating earlier in my cycle.

Redrose - any update??

Congrats on the other BFPs and good luck to you all for next month!

Really? Ive thrown it away now oops. Gonna test again Thursday but im feeling pretty crap I dunno why I even got my hopes up I guess no af signs I thought would be a positive sign for me this cycle

So I just read that HCG doesn't start to rise until two days after implantation? So does that mean if I implanted Sunday or Monday, I could still have a chance? I had a 28 day cycle last month today is day 29. But last month I ovulated day 15 or 16 and 18 this month

Sooo sorry Lillian. :hugs:
Everyone who's out... Good luck next cycle! :hugs:
Redrose keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta