Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I grew up in the slums of New Jersey. I don't fear ass kicking.

But yeah, I can see how shopping sucks. I see tons of stores with one price for US and one for Canada. Plus every time I go up the NY Thruway, they have a lovely sign about how much Canadian money is discounted. (varies by the year)

You never tell me what you're couponing for Whit? I want to meet a crazy lady with 63 jars of mustard, 100 boxes of pasta, 250 tubes of toothpaste, etc.

I'm not telling because I don't want you guys to hate on me. :rofl: but no, I have a very small stock pile and stuff we will use. not 20984902384 toothbrushes, 9038409384 boxes of cereal, 3309483092483 razors :haha:

Mmmm... lasanga

MM, I could really go for some Olive Garden.

lovely- hah.... isn't it

whit- you really won't tell us what you are couponing? and here we though you liked us :cry:

you hurt my feelings.. *report*

dont talk about food.. im really trying to do a somewhat of a diet.. so far consists of no more eating out of the house...

and im afraid olive garden is not in my house- i wish.. how cool!

Olive Garden..... I would bang a dirty trucker for their breadsticks...

Did you see, Olive Garden is having a 3 course meal for 12.99

whit, I haven't done it so much lately. But I did the drug store couponing rounds like crazy the past couple of years. I still have so much toothpaste, soap, shampoo, razors, etc.

Noooo..

I really need to avoid that shit. I LOVE it.. but ehh.. no good.

Salad with Italian and breadsticks with ranch, DEELISH!

WELL, if you MUST know. Last trip I did I got the Nabisco Go paks, Chili beans for myself, my sister and my grandma, fruit snacks, dental floss, and deodorant. I think that's all.

MD I found a recipe for OG breadsticks on pinterest.

WELL, if you MUST know. Last trip I did I got the Nabisco Go paks, Chili beans for myself, my sister and my grandma, fruit snacks, dental floss, and deodorant. I think that's all.

I have atleast 12 of each men's and women's deodorants.

*taking Colin to Olive Garden this weekend* :winkwink:

thats nothing to make fun of.. :rofl:

I thought you were going to post something id piss myself over.. shame! :haha:

so do you couponing ppl do this all the time? im not really so in-tuned with couponing.. haahah

I have atleast 12 of each men's and women's deodorants.

*taking Colin to Olive Garden this weekend* :winkwink:

You're going to have to overeat for me. I can live vicariously through you.

Well, this weekends trip is going to be a little bit bigger. :haha:

So far I've got 223 items for 39$.

Last trip was 163$ before coupons - I paid $17. :haha:

I don't think the deals have been that great for couponing in the last 18 months. CVS
& Walgreens aren't having so many free items these days. Plus the stores in my area are getting much stricter with their policies. We have no overages here in NJ (unlike on the TLC show), 4 like coupons only, so many coupons that say do not double in the fine print. I never get coupons for 50 cents off one item which would double. They are all $1 of 2.

omg you are one of those women :rofl:

but you do save money.. I like. Im all about saving money but somehow.. i never freaking do. I like the thought, but can't follow through..:dohh:

I'm going to bed. G'nite ladies.

Look how polite and mannerly I can be.

LOl, your mama taught you well..

Im also off to bed.. g'night my sweetie pumpkin apple blossom sweethearts...

look... i can be nice too... a-m-a-z-i-n-g :winkwink:

other whores.

this whore is still here.

are you still there, Whore MD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member