Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Well, there is always PM and FB.. but ehh.. I wouldn't censor yourself .. I know I don't. :dance:

I know you are... we should rename this thread loud mouth bitches.

Yes that would suit us better! :rofl:

Everytime I come in here there are at least 3 unknowns viewing. we are like a jerry springer show!! - That entertaining! wooot

I don't see any right now, but yeah.. I see that a lot. Two people lurkers got called out today too... :flower:

I actually don't see YOU in here Ciana...

I'm letting my baby play with a cordless phone.. is that bad?

cordless phone? Hells naw... Ava loves the cordless phone she screams until she gets it, she will climb couches anything to get the cordless phone..

Now if corrine was playing with a shard of glass.. ya i would be worried :rofl:

Baby club getting to your head MD.. :haha:

Ooh can't see me? I'm invisible!!! I like it.

Well, I'm not very worried about when I let her play with that electrical cord while in the bathtub while floating on a toaster.

:rofl: ahh Corrine .. shes growing up so perfect, she lives in such a perfect world, sits in a perfect carseat, is leashed by the perfect rein, has the most perfect mother!!! :rofl:

I just love her! :haha:

:rofl: ahh Corrine .. shes growing up so perfect, she lives in such a perfect world, sits in a perfect carseat, is leashed by the perfect rein, has the most perfect mother!!! :rofl:

I just love her! :haha:

You know, it's so nice to hear someone acknowledge that. And by acknowledge I mean state the obvious. :thumbup:

Oh thats me .. always pointing out the obvious.

Why is it when im on , none of the other bitches are on.. like hellooo women... this life I live makes...... my time for BNB so so limited :cry:

Just for you MD

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/402696_317259251645509_208009342570.jpg

That hooker Whit is usually on right now. Not sure what she is doing.. whatever it is, we are far more important.

Okay.. you guys gotta stop posting pics of me. It's a gland problem. That's what I'm going with.

:rofl: awww but I wanted to post that so you could show your husband :rofl:

Remmeber he didn't know what u were talking about!!!

I could of posted chubakkas penis? :rofl:

actually I WILL!

ok last one for the night .. this is so random?

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/408073_309625359075565_208009342570.jpg

:rofl: awww but I wanted to post that so you could show your husband :rofl:

Remmeber he didn't know what u were talking about!!!

I could of posted chubakkas penis? :rofl:

actually I WILL!

I had to look this up. That's some gross shit Ciana.

:rofl: you looked it up.. omg.. u kill me!!!!!

Patience woman patience HAHAHA

Im quite on edge tonight too... but for other reasons... stipid painful cervical procedure..... arghhh... i just want to rip my cervix out...

:hugs: I remember how bad my cervix hurt after my D&E. I never knew your cervix could be in so much pain. :wacko:

Guess I'm off to read the Baby club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->