Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Kinda. I want to go to sleep but my demon baby won't sleep.

Pretty damn close.

Poor Scott. He needs to work in the morning and he's still up.

DH went to bed when Phia did. He hasn't been feeling good the past few days.

Meh, just stuffed up and has a cold.

He's so whiney though :|

:hugs: spunky and ciana

Fuck you bitches, you talk too much while I sleep :growlmad:

I need to get a new car seat for Maria but have no idea what to get, they're all freaking expensive here.

^^ For god sake, do not post that you want a new car seat in BC...there will be an uproar!

:hugs: Spunky and Ciana, hope you both feel better soon.

I second Nats, timezones are wank.

We don't have that coupon shit here, we do have the programme though. I am a secret admirer :blush:

My contribution to the BC debacle was very civilised, I fear I don't belong here :haha: It was more to do with the fact that I have RL BC friends who I don't want to offend...

Luckily, I don't live around any of you hookers.

This baby wouldn't go to sleep until 3 am and now OH has to go to work and he is up at 6:30... poor guy.

^^ For god sake, do not post that you want a new car seat in BC...there will be an uproar!

No, please post a thread. Link to a super cheap carseat that doesn't RF beyond 20 pounds.

I wish I could have seen that thread.

Nat, I'm surprised you even put Maria in a car seat. :haha: :winkwink:

I let her drive, she needs a booster seat so she can reach the wheel.

In all seriousness, I need one that RF til 18kg as thats the rules here but doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Thx girlys :hugs: still feeling like crap but w.e

I don't intentionally 'try' to offend in BC ... i just get annoyed at certain people and certain subjects, and repeats of threads via certain people.. and certain people REALLY PISS ME OFF :rofl:

ok done...

nat- do you have a babies r us there in no where land? :haha: or order online!! lmao!

I think amazon has boosters so that maria would be able to reach the wheel... make sure she has her cellphone with her too, and her high heels on while she is driving..- its the law :rofl:

all seriousness.. I would check online for a durable, less expensive carseat! x

Hugs DB!!! :hugs:

Fucking hell you ho bags, you really do drone on!!!!!

Can someone give me the gist of this car seat bollocks, I can't be fucked to read it. But I will look at how you pissed everyone off on the rein thread MD :haha:

Well, I have been looking after my ill LO :cry: she had diarrhoea and hadn't peed for ages after all the puke problems and refusing to eat. She slept 10 hours last night and there was a little bit of pee in the nappy in the morning. She's not wanting to eat much today, just BF :holly: and a few spoons of food. I can't get a Dr appointment till Thursday, I hate the NHS :growlmad:

Jess, I find flame grilled gerbil more digestible than the hamster

Cat-sorry she is still so ill........I can't believe you can't get in til Thursday.

And as for pissing someone off......I find the best way to do that on bc to question certain people or to have a differing opinion. Then you too can have someone act like you just killed someone's cat.

I <3 the smurfs....

I didnt actually read much of the car seat thread. Just threw my two cents in at the end. To be honest, not driving like a prick is probably the best way to keep your child safe. I have a good car seat, I drive a good car and I drive well...I have done all I can do to protect my LO, so if I end up in an accident then it will be some other pricks fault.

I have had a lovely day today, met up with friends with their babies and Tabby crawled all over them. Shes passed out now. Just waiting for OH to get home and then I may order a takeaway because I cannot be arsed to cook.

Tabby has a consultant appointment tomorrow about her back (birthmark) so I really hope that goes well. Every time I go its such a battle refusing the MRI, I just don't want her put under a general anaesthetic just for a scan :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->