Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Can you guys recommend a carseat that Avery can RF in until she is old enough to drive the car?

I was sincerely looking at this carseat. She's outgrowing her SnugRide35.
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11468533&searchURL=false

The monkey backpack never looks too babyish.

Neko- Only problem I can seriousely see with that carseat, is that type of car seat is horrible for tall children.

I say this because the straps are so strange, they pull up to adjust, so you can't adjust them yourself...

Other then that, I like it lol.

Shit MD... please don't google my car seat. Britax :rofl:

ALL baby furniture is expensive.... they rip us mothers off!!!!

Very nice..but crazy expensive!

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY fOR.

I'm here. Planning a couponing trip. :blush:

Sophia is fast asleep. Probably because she slept maybe 30 minutes yesterday, didn't go to bed until late then it stormed balls and I woke her up and brought her in the other room with me. :dohh:

Better check out BC..:haha:

Neko- Only problem I can seriousely see with that carseat, is that type of car seat is horrible for tall children.

I say this because the straps are so strange, they pull up to adjust, so you can't adjust them yourself...

Can I get my husband to adjust it. Then it's fine. ;)

Aren't all carseats ridiculously expensive, MD. I'm looking for one to buy now and hopefully not to need to buy another.

You should see the price on carseats for my llama!

Shit MD... please don't google my car seat. Britax :rofl:

Do you like your Britax? They seem so large to stay RFing.

You never tell me what you're couponing for Whit? I want to meet a crazy lady with 63 jars of mustard, 100 boxes of pasta, 250 tubes of toothpaste, etc.

Can I get my husband to adjust it. Then it's fine. ;)

Aren't all carseats ridiculously expensive, MD. I'm looking for one to buy now and hopefully not to need to buy another.

You should see the price on carseats for my llama!

Silly.

I actually saw a cosco carseat for $40.00 and it has pretty good consumer safety ratings... but what I really want is the Graco myride65

Can't I just put my baby in a box and buckle that in to the car?

neko- no you cannot adjust it.. you don't get what i mean.. these straps.. to adjust all you do is pull up and lock into place.. im so lazy to google it ....but just understand it already OK... :rofl:

Your husband to fix it would have to remove them , take apart the car seat, cut the parts bigger and insert the straps back in... a bit of a tricky process if you ask me, but im sure the FDA will approve it no problemo :winkwink:

You pull up and the straps go up.. you pull down.. straps go down (hope your picturing it NOW) :haha:

I LOVE my britax.. I know I know... it was so expensive, but so worth it. I had the evenflo carseat, like yours but not all the bells and whistles for Mason, adn I had to buy so many carseats afterwards, they jsut didn't seem to last... now that was 5 years ago.

I am glad I bought it now.. at first I was liek WTF am i thinking... but it had major good reviews.. so many of my friends were buying.... and it comes in baby pink.. so freaking cute!!!

Also- it is so easy to use, basic as shit. it fits RF perfect in my chev equinox.. which is not really that big at all!!!!

Whit- wtf is a couponing trip? tell me you are not on that show godamnit!!! :rofl: my mother watches that show, extreme couponing, and tries to offer me tips :rofl:

here in canada.. don't know if you bitches know. 1 coupon= 1 item!! ITS BULLSHIT!

Thanks, Ciana. Maybe I'll take a second look at Britax seats this week. This one is cute.
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12277311&prodFindSrc=rv

But will it fit my llama?

YESS godamn it.. it will fit your damn llama.. upside down.. sideways.... any way you want my dear!!! :jo:

NOW>. back to the carseat.

Yes... that one is nice! I love it..... and seriously look.. the price is barely different then the evenflo for such a better quality product!!!!!! (im not trying to sell it to you...i swear haha)

and F U for having such good prices at your babies r us!!!! I paid over 300 for mine, and they STILL are 300...

lmfao. Im not even going to type it..

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/424132534v1_460x460_Front_Color-Nat.jpg

but yes RESIDING in canada. blows.esp for shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->