Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

You bitches have talked about the car seat thread too much, I guess I"ll go see wha tthe fuss has been about... Any pages to focus on?

(James has an appt in a little over an hour and it's half an hour away so I'm going to disappear for a while in a little bit)

hmmm.... I see interesting things on this page...

Just read the first page, and then read the last 3. Nothing else very interesting in between :)

So much unneeded drama
Well, guess we have ti go... He needs his second half of flu shot, and I know I'm a shit mom for vaccinating my child.

Someone link me to the car seat thread, I'm too lazy to trawl through BC

I've caught the bug, just been mega sick, hurled big style. Going to bed :sick: night bitches

I found the thread

Oh dear cat lover, hope you feel better soon

:hugs: Hope you and your daughter feel better soon, catlover.

Jess, that's a scary birthmark. Glad that it's not growing any longer. I hope everything goes well for you.

I thought they still eat guinea pigs in South America.

I must love my baby more than you bitches love yours because I'm looking at an ERF seat. *perused carseat thread*

I love my baby better than everyone, cos I have no money and I have an ERF :smug:

:hugs: to Spunky, Cat and Jessica.

I think they do still eat guinea pigs in some places. Probably taste like chicken.

I'm looking for an ERF too, but for fucks sake. I'm not going to judge someone else because they aren't. BC is drammma. :shipw:

Hope you feel better cat lover!!!

James did well with his shot.

He weighs 19lbs10oz!!!! Little porker

Glad James did well with his shot.

I believe that human meat tastes like pork. I would like to know who the fuck discovered that :wacko:

Glad James did well with his shot.

I believe that human meat tastes like pork. I would like to know who the fuck discovered that :wacko:

Theres been quite a few famous cannibals in the past.....no not hannibal lecter!

PS I dont love either of my kids, they dont have ERF seats :wacko:

Bad Lindsey!

It narks me how it bothers some people so much, I HATE the preachy ERFers. They wouldn't be allowed to sell FF carseats if they were unsafe. Dumb fucks.

Bad Lindsey!

It narks me how it bothers some people so much, I HATE the preachy ERFers. They wouldn't be allowed to sell FF carseats if they were unsafe. Dumb fucks.

I love them a bit, they arn't in boxes!

Thing is, I actually couldn't give a shit what car seat you use....I did think it just got to the "Well because I spends £££, my child is safer than yours" which isn't always the case.....

hmmm....I think I may have been one of those! I tend to do my research and then on that research buy the best I can afford.

:haha: Boxes are fine if they're strapped in properly.

There are some people who always want to start an argument :shrug: I made a comment about Victoria Beckham always carrying Harper round in her arms, and that got turned into an argument by somebody who also commented on the carseat thread. I mean FFS :wacko:

How in gods name can Vicki Beckham carrying Harper turn into an argument????? I must have missed that one!

hmmm....I think I may have been one of those! I tend to do my research and then on that research buy the best I can afford.

At least you do research first.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->