Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I do love a good debate, but I find most of the 'debates' on BC tedious and a bit mundane. I think a lot of people have a chip on their shoulder and it always boils down to opinionated women ranting incoherently (occasionally coherently) on subjects they find touchy because of low self esteem and deprivation.

I see nothing wrong with doing research and finding the best you can afford, as long as you don't look down on others for doing the same and they just can't afford the best you can.

I very rarely look down on people. I generally don't care what other people do but I will say what I do, or my preference. That is usually enough to start an argument though!

I see nothing wrong with doing research and finding the best you can afford, as long as you don't look down on others for doing the same and they just can't afford the best you can.

Totally agree with you

I very rarely look down on people. I generally don't care what other people do but I will say what I do, or my preference. That is usually enough to start an argument though!

I will admit, I LOL'd at your comment on BC....talk about poking an angry bear!

Alls I said was 'hasn't Victoria Beckham heard of babywearing' - that caused an argument. Some people :dohh:

You know I love you and wasn't referring to you for looking down on others, right?

ANYTHING is enough to cause an argument in BC!! Getting more and more irritated at some people! Think I'm adding people to my annoyance list!

Alls I said was 'hasn't Victoria Beckham heard of babywearing' - that caused an argument. Some people :dohh:

Haha. To be fair, VB got that many free prams when Harper was born did she not think to use one of them ?

On the border of the North York Moors. About 20miles north of Whitby

You're such a bitch! How dare you say that! :winkwink: *runs off to see what thread this was*

Catlover, I hope you feel better. :hugs:

That thread is still going? I'm getting a little.. turned off by some of the women on there. You could say something perfectly innocent and one person will say something and than suddenly everyone is attacking one person.. which I have seen a few times just this week alone... OR.....they just talk down to you. If you can afford a better carseat than me sweet...I would buy the most expensive one with good ratings to if I could- but that doesn't make me a better mom if I do.

They're mombies and being persistently judgmental on a thread kinda makes you look a little sad. Sadly, I don't think they realize that.

I don't even want to post in some of the regular forums anymore... You can even site current regulations and no one cares.

I don't even want to post in some of the regular forums anymore... You can even site current regulations and no one cares.

I know.

I'm just counting down until she can walk and then it's on to the Toddler's section.

I haven't read all the updates.. but.....

I am going to be starting attachment parenting.... I think ill start with this... but with 2 holes. 1 for Ava and 1 for mason...

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/396516_10151193653860389_732600388_.jpg

Do you think ill fit in then? :rofl:

Ooh, I love the North York Moors and Whitby, haven't been for ages.

D'ya know, by the time you can go to toddlers you can't be arsed anymore. I tend to post in GS or chat threads, the only time I usually post in BC is when someone has a question about CMPI or something else I know about. There's too many attention seekers who post crap that has nothing to do with babies, and the poor people who genuinely need help get overlooked.

I so wish threads could be hidden so we could bitch about annoying people. I bet the same names keep on coming up :winkwink:

I haven't read all the updates.. but.....

I am going to be starting attachment parenting.... I think ill start with this... but with 2 holes. 1 for Ava and 1 for mason...

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/396516_10151193653860389_732600388_.jpg

Do you think ill fit in then? :rofl:

:rofl:

omg Sapphire- I just remembered you..

you helped me out a shit ton, with the hypoallergenic formula. Which btw. Ava was diagnosed with CMPI. thx so much!!! xx :hugs: .... oh and I agree.. wish it was private.. no such thing on BNB as private though :rofl:

Ooh, I love the North York Moors and Whitby, haven't been for ages.

D'ya know, by the time you can go to toddlers you can't be arsed anymore. I tend to post in GS or chat threads, the only time I usually post in BC is when someone has a question about CMPI or something else I know about. There's too many attention seekers who post crap that has nothing to do with babies, and the poor people who genuinely need help get overlooked.

I so wish threads could be hidden so we could bitch about annoying people. I bet the same names keep on coming up :winkwink:

:thumbup:

I will often go through BC and answer the threads that have no posts.. and they are always questions about how much to feed your kid or.. one the other day was about a rash that was arguably unusual looking... but those posts get ignored and I think they need the help the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->