Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/27thJune2011.jpg

This is Tabbys birthmark. We have been told it is a strawberry birthmark and they DO disappear almost completely by 5/10 years. The can however tether the spine causing leg weakness and other issues. Tabby is so strong on her legs that the consultant are not worried, but after 2 failed MRI's (they sedated her but she's a live wire and it didn't work!!) they want to completely knock her out for a scan to completely eliminate the possibility of a tethered spine. They wouldn't do anything about it if they did find something wrong so I think its pointless.

Aww sorry jess, I didn't even know about these type of birth marks :dohh:

After 2 failed MRI's and if they are not even going to do anything if they do find a tethered spine, then it seems really pointless and like you I would decline anyone sedating my child if I had the choice. It is not fun, I go through it every time Mason under goes and operation.. its enough to make you feel sick!!!

I hope her appointment goes well hun, and do update! Does she just have the spot on her back? or does it extend to her legs and such too? Poor little gal, at least they go away on there own, just takes time! :hugs:

I haven't read all the updates.. but.....

I am going to be starting attachment parenting.... I think ill start with this... but with 2 holes. 1 for Ava and 1 for mason...

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/396516_10151193653860389_732600388_.jpg

Do you think ill fit in then? :rofl:

I'm sorry but this looks a little terrifying. I get it an all, but think of what a little kid would think seeing that! I'll have nightmares from this for sure.

I haven't read all the updates.. but.....

I am going to be starting attachment parenting.... I think ill start with this... but with 2 holes. 1 for Ava and 1 for mason...

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/396516_10151193653860389_732600388_.jpg

Do you think ill fit in then? :rofl:

I'm sorry but this looks a little terrifying. I get it an all, but think of what a little kid would think seeing that! I'll have nightmares from this for sure.

The first thing that popped into my head was "Aliens" when the young burst out the person's chest.

Never saw Aliens... was too young at the time and never had a desire to see it as an adult.

They're not bad films really....(sorry for ruining a bit of it though....)

I hate scurry movies....I haTe nightmares from cujo when I was a kid....and I couldn't see gremlins in the theatre..I had to leave and go see the muppets take manhattan.

I've seen clips of it and that part is well known, so you didn't ruin anything :thumbup:

I've seen clips of it and that part is well known, so you didn't ruin anything :thumbup:

Oh that's good! I'm normally the one that ruins the endings of everything! Went to see Breaking Dawn with a group of friends, I had assumed they had read the books......apparently not......oops

Okay...two questions for you guys.....

First- how often do you dtd? I see these threads where all the women say they hve sex like 4674637 a day? Am I that much of a slacker?

Second- what did you guys do if your LOs start biting...I tell her no and she laughs at me.

We've had a weird pattern lately.. 3 times in a week, nothing the next week, repeat.

I tell him no and take away what he's biting (finger, shoulder, knee, clothes...) Not much help. He's been grinding his teeth and I tell him no and squish his cheeks together to get him to stop, or stick a finger in his mouth...

How much are you dtd?

Ummmmmm......not a lot...I am trying to get to once a week. He says we don't have time because of corrine....and I know he means it because he makes it clear he wants to....I just have to initiate.....last week I asked him if he wanted to have sex and he said "yes please" :rofl:

Corrine sounds like she grinds too...but she only has 4 teeth! How does she do that?

I hate when we have to talk about having sex, if you know what I mean. I feel like it's not fun anymore. :nope: I always have to initiate it. That upsets me, too.

First- how often do you dtd? I see these threads where all the women say they hve sex like 4674637 a day? Am I that much of a slacker?

Second- what did you guys do if your LOs start biting...I tell her no and she laughs at me.

probably about 3 times a week, if I am up to it. My husband doesn't pester me, but he does hint it a lot. I do love him and try to uhhh get in the mood, but sometimes after taking care of 2 kids all day, plus the extra stress on top I just want to go to bed and forget about it.

Biting- I stick Ava in her play pen, she is a brat with biting, and pulling my earings out she truly thinks shes the funniest person ever!!! I say no she hysterically laughs, gets me no where... so in the cage she goes- and she HATES it in there.. she knows its time out!

Any repeated bad behaviour... she goes in the cage... and if im holding her i put her down immediately.. to show her I am not accepting that behaviour!!!

Cant stand biting, pinching (i cut her nails and she still has claws!), pulling hair, andhitting!!... those are the no no's in this house!!!

Whit- I hate having to 'plan' it too.. but it will pass it was this way with my first too. After the first year life seems to get SO much better! In every way possible, other than you have a terrorizing toddler on your hands! :haha:

Glad to here it's just not me about initiating.....even though I know why it doesn't make me feel sexy.

Ciana- I HATE her biting and pinching and hair pulling. I will try the putting her down or not playing with her first. Not sure if she'd care if I put her in the playpen.

Please tell me if you ladies think I'm being too emotional.

First of all, I asked my mom to come over today so she could hang out with Sophia and maybe I could get some good cleaning done. She said no, maybe tomorrow but she has to hang up curtains today. Curtains? wtf, really? She went to my sisters the weekend before last and last weekend. My sister lives 2 hours away. I live 15 minutes away.

Second, My birthday is next month. I thought about going to my sisters house but I only have a few friends up there an they are going to be out of town. I asked my sister if she would come down here and she said no because "Your niece has a violin solo and Mom is coming up here."

That kind of hurts my feelings, too. Thanks for thinking of me on my birthday and going to see my sister. :thumbup:

1 - Not very often. I bought a pack of 24 condoms the other day & DH said "Dunno why you bothered buying that many" I think he may have been hinting at something :shrug:

2. I first read this as your OH was biting you...following on your first question! :dohh: Can't really help as I haven't had a bitey stage with either my kids (or my DH for that matter)

Blaaaah! Thanks MD. :hugs:

I'm having baked spaghetti for supper.. wanna come take off your shirt? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->