Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Whit- you mean with Cheese on top? MMM... hell yeah.:holly:

Lindsey- If we had the kind of relationship where OH bite me, then I imagine I wouldn't be asking how often every else gets laid.. if ya got me.. :winkwink::winkwink:

:rofl:

I wish my OH bit me.

..Maybe.

I would just happy if he would show me that he wants to have sex with me.

yes with cheese.

I could eat cheese all day errday.

MD- use the play pen as a time out, so she won;t like it lol. Ava just learned to not like her play pen because I would ONLY put her there when she is being 'bad' so she knows that means mommy is pissed.. watch out!!! :rofl:

Whit- you are not being too emotional at all, honestly that is crap. My mom picks my sister over me at the moment, I was the favorite.. but never seen why she couldn't just dedicate the same amount of time and love to us both, but for reason she can't one of us are always in the dog house. Its bullshit

I am having a hard time with my mom too, I don't want to turn this to my own rant, but lets just say she is leaving for cuba tonight with her peice of shit bf... and my sons surgery is on thurs.. thats her grandson.... sjgfskhfslkdhfskdhf

Cheese? Lmao.. you 2 are the most random bunches...

and uhh why is MD taking her shirt off for spaghetti? holy shit did I miss something :rofl:

Not very often. I bought a pack of 24 condoms the other day & DH said "Dunno why you bothered buying that many" I think he may have been hinting at something :shrug:

That would be stocking up for me. DH is 41 now and showing his age.

Colin's taller than me, can he babywear me if I get tired?

MD, I was in Walmart and saw those $40 car seats. They look perfectly adequate. Especially if you don't spend a ton of time on the road. I drive quite a bit on the highways around here. I would be nervous with too cheap a seat. NJ drivers are nuts.

Whit, they had little baby hoodies that said Jersey Shore with a little crab on it. I thought of you. :p

My brother is and always will be my mother's little boy who needs her protecting. Sometimes it's hard not to say anything.

No no.. same shit.. I'm just a skank.

Listen, I know that having a favorite is very common.. but ADMIT you have a favorite and at least TRY to feed that illusion that you don't.

Not very often. I bought a pack of 24 condoms the other day & DH said "Dunno why you bothered buying that many" I think he may have been hinting at something :shrug:

That would be stocking up for me. DH is 41 now and showing his age.

Colin's taller than me, can he babywear me if I get tired?

MD, I was in Walmart and saw those $40 car seats. They look perfectly adequate. Especially if you don't spend a ton of time on the road. I drive quite a bit on the highways around here. I would be nervous with too cheap a seat. NJ drivers are nuts.
Whit, they had little baby hoodies that said Jersey Shore with a little crab on it. I thought of you. :p

Yeah, my SIL got one and I wasn't interested but then I looked up the ratings and it's got really good safety ratings. I really want the Graco myride65.. but I am debating this.. it does seem like an incredible deal. I was surprised to be honest.

The MyRide65 looks good too. I'm being fussy because I don't plan on replacing the seat.

When I get a little bit of money, I want this stroller.
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12440353

I was at walmart today too. What one are we talking about? I actually walked down the isle just to browse after the debate on BC!! :haha:

Alpha omega ones, are good. And they aren't that expensive at all. Good quality too!

Neko- we have a chicco one like that, I love it. Love how light weight they are!!! Im pretty sure they are the exact same price too!!! Although I got stuck with plain black... :nope:

I was at walmart today too. What one are we talking about? I actually walked down the isle just to browse after the debate on BC!! :haha:

Alpha omega ones, are good. And they aren't that expensive at all. Good quality too!

My son had an Alpha Omega. It was only second in price to Britax then. But it was a great seat, he used it until he outgrew it as a booster.

Walmart had this one.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cosco-Scenera-5-Point-Convertible-Car-Seat-Pink-In-Bloom/13004564

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cosco-Scenera-5-Point-Convertible-Car-Seat-Black-Santee/13004563

It's ERF until 35 pounds. I would like until 40 pounds... I'm trying to figure out how worried i am about 5 pounds.

OoOoO.. I like that stroller.. though, I'm a lazy bitch so I wouldn't jog.

I only worry about 5 pounds when it's on my ass.

Silly lady, I don't plan on jogging with it. I don't run unless something is chasing me.

Anyone guess what this is ? (food wise)

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/400300_2488086642197_1253623952_319.jpg

yeeppp .. seen them!! For grandmas car we have a safety first air protect, and its pretty comparable to the scentra!! Good buy too, they at 80 here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->