Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

CORRECT-- Mc dick's .... (mc donalds)

Such fine meat... why don't they uhh just serve it like that? nom nom...

yuuuuuuuck!

Ciana.. btw.. LOVE your avatar.. just read it to Scott.. he thought it was funny too.

Thx luv bug !!! I have more than one brain cell :happydance:

Neko- I was at babies r us today, had to take back some rediculous outfits that were bought for Ava.... anyways...

I seen this one.. this is a GOOD freaking deal!!!!

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12288934

The Britax are all on sale online, they are a pretty good deal right now.

What kind of ridiculous outfits? My mother bought Avery a 3T set from Gymboree Outlet for Valentine's Day. She maybe can wear it next year.

Whit, they had little baby hoodies that said Jersey Shore with a little crab on it. I thought of you. :p

You should have bought it for me! I could have paypal'ed you! :haha:

No no.. same shit.. I'm just a skank.

Listen, I know that having a favorite is very common.. but ADMIT you have a favorite and at least TRY to feed that illusion that you don't.

The other day my mom went shopping with me (After getting permission from her boyfriend) and I was looking at baby stuff and told Sophia I didn't know if I was going to have another because I don't know if I would love it as much as her (like she knew what I was talking about :haha:) Do you know what my moms response was?! "You'll always love your first differently than any others - but you have to try for a boy! Don't you want a boy? I loved having my son." OK BITCH. I was the middle child. Between the oldest most loved, and the beloved boy. :nope:

Chicken Nuggets!

This is suppose to be Mc Donalds chicken nuggets & It's actually not true. :haha: I have a friend whose husband works at Tyson and they are the ones that supply Mc Donalds with their chicken nuggets and they are real chicken. I don't know so much about some of the other places that have chicken or even Mc Donalds Mc Chickens..gag!

What do we think of huggies slip on's? hahah

I think they are a good idea.. but i really dont want to waste all my $$ if they are crap!!! Ava HATES diaper changes, she will bite pinch scream kick, roll, flip upside down!!!!

ANyone tried them? or want to..???

Oh btw... zumba... I am going to start it .. as soon as I recover from this nonsense!!! It looks fun... I was in dance from age 5- 18 and looooved it!! Work out.. and dance. Im in!!!

You need Flirty girl fitness. :rofl:

I have a friend who uses the pull ons because her girl is on the go. She loves them. :thumbup:

The Britax are all on sale online, they are a pretty good deal right now.

What kind of ridiculous outfits? My mother bought Avery a 3T set from Gymboree Outlet for Valentine's Day. She maybe can wear it next year.

Haha yeah pretty much similar to that.. Santa/Christmas like outfits though for her size NOW... ?? like should I squeeze her left ass cheek in these next year???, so pointles..

Plus I wanted to buy her this little guess outfit... can't believe babies r us sells guess clothing, and my DH picked out a NHL outfit for her..-bleh .. at least its pink though! :haha:

I want this!!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cosco-Scenera-Convertible-Car-Seat-Quigley/19206610?findingMethod=rr

I didn't know what size you wear, Whit. I don't think a 12 or 18 month would fit you.
Sorry your mom is being a bitch.

Mcdonalds nuggest are real chicken plus the skin. Which is considered real chicken. :sick:

I've never tried the slip-ons. Avery is so skinny they would probably fall down. She still wears a 3.

Hmm so they are likely not worth the money then.. i mean you guys know what is good right :rofl:

They seem like a good idea, but then the price... they better be damn well worth it in the end...

I think ill pass I guess... more shit thats useless in my house. yay!

I have a habit of buying things off the shopping channel.. i mean random shit.. knife set... h20 mop... the no no hair removal system (which is shit btw) .. magic bullet..

im bad for it :dohh: and its usually ALL useless!!

Diapers are cheap enough. You can try a package once.

Magic bullet? The kind you make drinks with or the other kind?

NEKo- oh u sick puppy you!!!! HAHAH....

I have both :rofl: I like to keep it interested. And isnt that one just 'the bullet' -hot and heavy edition? LMAO..

I once seen a lip stick on.. hgahahah.. I go in those shops once in a while , its gets my hubby excited and then I leave with Karma sutra bubble bath/lotions.. ahhahaha :rofl:

Which is btw- the freaking best...so relaxing!

:rofl: get out of town.

I wish I was drinking.

Thanks Neko. She's a bitch and will never understand. :hugs:

I WANT THE BABY BULLETTTTTT

I like my magic bullet (kitchen kind) for making drinks.

Has anyone else been to one of those sex toy parties. It seems so weird when the pass all the vibrators around. :haha:

oh god don't even waste your money... had it given to be at my baby shower= crap.

Hate the fucking thing!!! I actually threw it out :rofl:

Neko - I have .. hahahahh we had one for my bachelorette party :rofl: ... it was sort of weird, but the lady she was so into it, and the demonstrations... thank GOD I was drinking...

correct name 'fantasia party' :haha

I did buy candy underwear.....-still in box... just wanted to buy something to keep the chick happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->