Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I DID do housework to pass the time lol! Goddam housework, although now its done I kinda feel better.

I took Maria out for her daily exercise and nap.

Well OH has finally woken up. Good thing too cos I'm bloody freezing and he needs to light the fires!

I am jealous you get proper winters. I have worn my coat only a handful of times this year. I just cannot get over how mild it is...its nearly Feb!! Global warming?? I don't remember a winter like this ever, normally by November I am hunched in my coat defrosting the car and last year we had loads of snow!

I wonder whether winter will slowly merge with summer with hardly a cold period at all?!

Llama baby!!!

This winter has been exceptionally mild for the area. We usually get a lot of snow and below freezing temperatures. I'm loving the warmer weather this winter. We've been above normal since November.

whit, How is your husband today?

I fell back asleep..:blush:

We've had some freezing rain over the last few days. I wish it was snow.

Great news for T! :happydance:

Well, I have forced my OH to come home from work - he works away Monday and Tuesday nights and usually gets back Wednesday evening. I called him earlier and made him come home. He has taken LO for a walk, I don't feel well enough.

B is a bit better but shits every time she eats (explosions) and isn't eating much anyway. I had the pukes and shits all night, nice. Still feel horrible today. My mum came to help us out and she has caught it too :dohh: Gaarrghh!!

To top everything off it looks like :af: is finnally here, and we are £250 down due to the whole car debacle - looks like OH left the lights on :gun: so we had to pay for a new battery on top of AA membership :growlmad:

Blah, I will stop whinging now

:sex: about once a week, that'll do me fine at the moment frankly

Catlover- Sorry that LO is still sick and you are too... :hugs: and during your period too.. I would HATE that. Sucks about the car too.

:hugs:

Neko, he's feeling better. Eating a bowl of cereal at the moment. I think he could have went to work today. :haha:

I'm exhausted. I was a nice wife last night and set my alarm so I could get up and get him medicine at the time. Well, it woke Sophia up and she was up for almost an hour :dohh: Of course he didn't help, because he doesn't help at night. I know he was sick but FFS. I have to take care of her all day too. Hope I never get sick because how will I bare taking care of her. :thumbup: :winkwink:

Nonetheless, I'm up. I'm tired but I'm up. Hoping she will nap soon so I can doze off.

Jess I'm so glad to hear that about baby T! Do they think she will always have it or will it diminish over time?

Whit, my OH doesnt help overnight either. He works so I don't ask! Must not get into an argument on that though, the last thread raged on for about 80 pages!

Tabby is sniffing my socks as we speak. Strange child.

98% of strawberry marks disappear completely by 10 years. So its just a temporary blemish! I often forget she has it because I don't often see her naked and on her tummy!

My DH doesn't help overnight and I work. Fortunately she has STTN since 4 months.

Sophia, be good and go to sleep so your mommy can nap too! :haha:

catlover, sorry everyone is now sick in your house. Hope it gets over soon. :dohh: on the forgetting the lights issues. Your car doesn't *ding* when the lights are left on? Mine is so old it doesn't do that any more so I have accidentally left the lights on. Then I have to listen to the mechanic.

Jess, they are clean socks right?

Neko- nope. They are have been on my feet for at least 8 hours. Yummy!

Avery likes to play with Colin's shoes. I keep telling her she's going to get rabies.

Yes, I make sure my son is listening when I say that. :thumbup:

Holly likes licking the soles of shoes, lil freako :wacko:

Hope Mason's pre-op goes ok.

Glad Tabby is ok :D

Hope you feel better soon Cat.

I'm TTC so it depends what time of the month it is, and if DH is home - he works away for a week at a time. We either don't DTD at all, or I force him to do it every day :haha: TTC sex sucks.

Saph- really! TTC! You want to do it all over again!

OH wants to try now. I refused. Maybe when T is a year. 4 months away doesnt feel like very long though. hmmm....maybe I will wait until T is 1.5 years!

We have to if we want any more, due to the one ball thing :haha: We *may* have limited time as vasectomy reversals are prone to scarring over. Been TTC since June last year :wacko:

hehe. The one ball thing. :haha:

I have two kids, no more TTCing. We have sex only for fun.

I only want 1 more. So I will savour having a baby until she is no longer a baby and then try for another. I feel if I have 2 too close together then I am bundling all my experiences with a baby together...if that makes any sense!

Saph- I have read too many posts in the TTC forums to say anything to you bar 'good luck, hope it happens soon' :) I 'almost' said to a friend who has been trying 3 years to not worry and that it will happen one day, and then remember all the threads on TTC about how women who are trying HATE HATE HATE being told to chill out and that it will happen. So I now say nothing. lol!

Thanks everyone, I am home now.. I will do an update on mason's pre-op in my journal later, for now im a bit frustrated with the appointment.

Cat- Hope you feel better hun!!! Its sucks so much when baby and you get sick at the same time, I can remember with Mason when he was about 8 months we both caught the flu, I was vomiting.. and so was he, when he got sick. I would too from the weak stomach I had.. we couldn't really afford to have hubby stay home all week, so he had to work.. and I made him come home early some days that week, because it was just TOO much!! Hope things start to look up for you soon!

Whit- awee what a good wife you are!!! Men suck returning favors... I mean do they not see how we treat them!?! like we would only like the same treatment back... ahh..men!!!

Jess- Glad the appointment went well and she doesn't need the MRI, what amazing news!! She doesn't seem like she has anything wrong with her spine, the way she moves around LOL! Smelling socks- ewuh.... Ava says eww at socks LOL.. I taught her this because of my husbands socks!!

Saph- Hope you get your BFP hun.. I had no idea bout the uhh one ball thing!! I do know a couple who did get preggo within in the year though!!! Hoping for another girl? LOL

I second Neko- we have 2 kids too. and sex is just fun ... haha or a chore.. depending on the day :rofl:

I second Neko- we have 2 kids too. and sex is just fun ... haha or a chore.. depending on the day :rofl:

I wasn't going to go there with the sex being a chore thing.

A customer came in today with coffee and donuts. I ate a donut. Now I feel fat and bloated. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->