Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I read a Wikipedia article. Apparently Alpacas spit too. We all know that Wikipedia is infallable.

Females are "induced ovulators"; the act of mating and the presence of semen causes them to ovulate.
Leaves intelligent articles alone.... Now I need some fluff to read.

I read a Wikipedia article. Apparently Alpacas spit too. We all know that Wikipedia is infallable.

Females are "induced ovulators"; the act of mating and the presence of semen causes them to ovulate.
Leaves intelligent articles alone.... Now I need some fluff to read.

Who said animals can't be sexy?

Skipped through a few pages.

No arguing here, I don't ask him to help through the night either EVER because he works. It would have just been nice to offer

Whooo just gave my 2 cents on the declaration thread.

I excpect Alpacas have a large penis

:rofl: MD- alpacas don't cut it.. llama's only! :haha:

Off to BC to see how good my parenting is!

Whit, I don't know why, but men have a harder time seeing others needs. I take care of things my husband needs without even asking. If he's stick or tired I take care of things and let him rest, make sure he has nice meals, etc. But he doesn't do the same for me unless explicitly asked.

I'm sure some men are better, but most aren't. It must be the testosterone.

I have never thought about alpaca penises. Thanks guys, now I have something else to mull over.

Whit, I don't know why, but men have a harder time seeing others needs. I take care of things my husband needs without even asking. If he's stick or tired I take care of things and let him rest, make sure he has nice meals, etc. But he doesn't do the same for me unless explicitly asked.

I'm sure some men are better, but most aren't. It must be the testosterone.

I have never thought about alpaca penises. Thanks guys, now I have something else to mull over.

I agree.. they just don't think like we do.. and I am like you Whit, I don't actually expect Scott to do a lot with Corrine because he works and it's my "job" but it would be nice if he tried to comfort her more or let me sleep in....

But he arguably helps me a lot around the house, so I can't complain.

I love you ladies.

He helps me around the house on the weekends, not during the week. I think it just pissed me off because when I was sick last week or whenever and was up puking through the night, I still got up with her. And really the majority of the time "getting up" with her means giving her paci and shh'ing her back to sleep, but last night she had to be fed back to sleep. Oh well.

Have any of you read the kids llama book?!

Llama Llama Red pajamas I think it's called.

When Avery was sick all last week, I was as sick as she was. The only difference is I don't puke when I cough too hard. Every day I went to work, came home and took care of the kids. This week DH caught the virus, he's not that sick with it (lucky him) He keeps whining how he doesn't want to go to work. I'm amazed that my eyes haven't rolled all the way back in my head yet.

I think if I'm lucky he picks her up once in the evening.

My son had "Is your Mama a Llama", I haven't seen the newer llama book.

Nooo... maybe I need to get that book and be in on the Llama love.

Scott is REALLY good about helping around the house.. and he cooks most of the time too. I feel like it is my duty to take care of Corrine exclusively, but yes, when I had the migraine a little while ago, he didn't get that I was struggling to take care of her. So, I completely get what you're saying.

https://favim.com/orig/201107/17/alpaca-funny-katy-perry-llama-love-stupid-Favim.com-108672.jpg

hmmm... Apparently this llama gets a lot of press.

:rofl:

we are all really weird. just saying.

that thread is going to piss me off. Thanks for making me go look at it, whores. :haha:

I'm weird, I googled llama love. AT WORK!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->