Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Neko- I found our Llama's!!!!

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/national-wildlife-reserve-bolivia_4.jpg

w00t :happydance:

Tonight we go llama riding on the plains of Canada. You do have plains in Canada, right?

LOL for the day
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/24/ghost-punch_n_1224272.html

The ghost probably didn't punch his wife. Go figure.

One donut isn't bad Neko. Bad is eating an entire packet. :hugs:

Sex is fun? I'd forgotten :haha: I did get a bfp on Halloween - bad day to get one because I ended up needing medical management for a missed miscarriage. That was a joy :wacko:

(I would like to point out that DH has 2 balls, it's just that only one of them is piped in :haha:)

Nekz- Uhmmm plains in canada... -yeah they are western canada no where near where I am lol.. our LLamas would be some tired by the time we get to western canada :rofl:... what is with you obsession in Canada anyways!!

Saph- LMAO.. hahah Thank you for the clarification! :haha:

btw...how many weeks is Tabby? I stopped counting once I hit 26 and now I have no idea!

Canada has to be more exciting than New Jersey, right? I'm pretty sure you can't ride llamas around here. They won't even let you drive an ATV most places. Too many cops and not enough for them to do.

There is somebody in my town who rides their horse up and down the main street. They let them graze in front of the elementary school.

Sapphire, have you been given the all clear to TCC again? I was told 2 months after my D&E. I conceived right away.

I love Canada. Been a couple of times and my uncle is Canadian. Last went to Montreal....soooo beautiful!

Neko...goddamit, dont you know you need to then count your toes, followed by your labia followed by moles. Next time...please continue to count.

thanks all for your good wishes :hugs:

Neko, no the stupid thing doesn't ding, damn heap! :-(

Sapph hope you get :bfp: soon xx

Jess, I think its about 36?

Shut up LLama lovers.

I'm sorry. I've been busy just gazing lovingly into my daughter's eyes at a 12 inch distance.

Neko...goddamit, dont you know you need to then count your toes, followed by your labia followed by moles. Next time...please continue to count.

Yeah, we always tell the guys at work that they can count to 21...

I can't use my moles. Avery keeps trying to pick them off. She almost succeeded this week. Owch...

ROFL, DeeDee You are the bestest mother evah!

Ya'll are crazy.

Cat - hope you're feeling better.

Jess - glad t's appt went well

Yeah, we always tell the guys at work that they can count to 21...

I can't use my moles. Avery keeps trying to pick them off. She almost succeeded this week. Owch...

ROFL, DeeDee You are the bestest mother evah!

I know right? I also treat my baby like a person.. not like say, a small appliance or a duckling. That's what makes my parenting so awesome.

It's one hell of an article.

How can you not love llamas, DeeDee? I know they aren't as awesome as unicorns, but they are still great.

They spit. What about the alpaca. Aren't they like miniature llamas of something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->