Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Thanks ladies...I didn't think I was overreacting but wanted some honest opinions from other people & I knew you would have given the honest of honest opinions!

OMG Jess, where have you been????....it's been quite a good debate (well argument)

^^ The one asking about why argue for 15 pages? I noticed she didn't answer that one either....

Lindsey - is there any way you could go sit in on the class for a bit? I was a high school teacher for 5 years and sometimes it helped the parent to see how the kid acted? (and it sounds like a normal 3 y/o boy to me, but you could see how the others act too until you pull him out in april)

Lindsey - is there any way you could go sit in on the class for a bit? I was a high school teacher for 5 years and sometimes it helped the parent to see how the kid acted? (and it sounds like a normal 3 y/o boy to me, but you could see how the others act too until you pull him out in april)

I'm not sure actually. I've observed him at the private nursery & he just wanders off to do his own thing & also watched him play quite nicely with other kids on the train set.

I'm not sure actually. I've observed him at the private nursery & he just wanders off to do his own thing & also watched him play quite nicely with other kids on the train set.

I'd recommend dropping by to observe w/o warning, he's your child, you should have this right...

I was a Lead Teacher in a 3 year old room at a daycare. 3 year olds are rambunctious things! Sometimes I had to help get their clothes on from going to the restroom.

I think it sounds like it's more the teacher and not your son. Can you talk to any of the other kids parents? I also think you should just drop in sometime and observe. You DO have that right as long as you don't interrupt any of the children learning. If you can't get it resolved I would say switch him to the other child care. :flower:

Ugh, I think I'm going to join 24 hour fitness. I need to get out of the house and they have classes (like Zumba) that I can go to in the evening with a friend so I wont just sit at home and be sad

don't be sad. :hugs:

I know me saying that won't help. I have anxiety and it doesn't help when people say to stop worrying. I think going to a gym would be a healthy option for you plus it might help with sending happy enzymes. :hugs:

Awwww.. Spunky pants... :hugs: I'm sorry you're sad. :(

Maybe this will cheer you up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPLWKBWkn3s&feature=player_embedded

It's Toddlers & Tiaras all night on TLC.

wtf.
:rofl:

or this.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jimmykimmellive?blend=1&ob=4#p/search/0/q4a9CKgLprQ

You probably fucked it up.. but it's okay.. I still saw it.. :bunny:

lol thanks ladies, watching the tom hanks one first. I think it's a healthy option for me. Gets me out of the house, away from the baby, and hopefully in better shape! Will be one of my better decisions I think!

I don't blame you for wanting to get out the house. Sometimes I just feel like Corrine's mommy. It's nice and all, but I used to be Dana too if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->