Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I've been somebody's mommy for so long I've forgotten who I am. I answer to the name of Colin's mom.

I know exactly what you mean. :flower: I'm just Sophia's mom and OH's wife.

I think that's why I like you ladies/this thread so much. I get to be me. :happydance:

I hope to get "Sexy Feet" and I would lose so much more weight if someone sprayed me with water everytime I reached for a cookie! That was AWESOME MD!

Yep, I'm James' mom or husband's wife. No Chelsea. No seperate time unless James is asleep and then all I want to do is sleep. So I WILL get out of the house to do something healthy a few times a week. Before I just had no where to go, and nothing to do, unless i went shopping, but I dind't want to keep spending money just to get out of the house. I will be spending money on a gym, but at least I will hopefully get healthier and avoid scary words at the doctor like "diabetes" (or prediabetes in my case) and "high blood pressure."

I should be exercising. Instead I am going upstairs making myself a sammich and watching Toddlers & Tiaras.

Aloha all!

Neko - Nice, I'd be doing the same if I had cable.

whit - that's cute...I hope my kids wont react like that... Kids should be greatful for any gift...but I know they'd be upset if they got a crap gift.

I hope Sophia and my future Harlyn aren't like that either. I'm going to hopefully show them what Christmas is really about and try to do things nice for people. Home made cards, ect.

This is what my monkey mastered today..

https://i43.tinypic.com/29aglx.jpg

OMG!!! Look how cute sophia is... aweee!!! shes gorgeous hun!! And well done!

Havent read the rest of the thread yet.

I love that pic Whit.. and Corrine has that SAME toy. It's a stacker that lights up and plays music... right? It's pretty cool.

I tell you, sometimes I like playing with her toys more then she does.

Thanks, ladies!

Yes, MD. She HATES the flashy lights though unless the stars are on it. Not sure why :haha: She sat like this for a good 15 minutes before she face planted. First time, too. So proud of her. Can't believe she's 6 months already.

C, what are you doing for Ava's first birthday? MD have you been thinking about Corrines? I thought it would be cute to have Sophia's in Zebra print and pink like her baby shower was.

Linds- I would take him out!! I say this because my son in senior kindergarten was having lots of issues they even suggested ADHD to me. I basically knew it was the teacher already from the other parents, but just let it go a bit, Mason started coming home in REALLY bad news and almost crying so when I asked him what was wrong, he said hes always in trouble at school. I talked to teh teacher and she was a snobby witch, she sad he is distruptive, he always finishes his work too early, then he thinks he can go over to other tables (he was helping other children) he wouldn't let anyone answer and questions, he is aknow it all.. just really rude.. the list goes on. She was such a bitch it was rediculous.

I ended up changing Mason over to A gr 1 class, 1/2 days... because he was being a 'brat' because he was advanced and bored in sk.. and 2 to get the hell away from that teacher. He is doing amazing now, there has not been 1 issue at all!!! The teacher always tells me how fab he is, he of course has ups and downs, but so does every other child!!

I say it is definitely the teacher!! Not your son! :hugs:

Spunky- I think its good to get out of the house too, I start to feel down if I stay home all day too.. kind of like a house wife... i hate feeling like that. I am going to be doing zumba soon as I recover and I have a friend I am going to be going with I hope this will be something for just ME to do ,and also something that will get me in shape.. lol!! 2 in 1!!!

Hope you had fun tonight... and turn that frown upside down :haha:

Well ladies.. I am not going to be on often in the next 3-4 days.. :cry:

Mason is going for his surgery tomorrow.. and it totally sucks.. i am scared shitless for him, and blaah!!!

If everyone could just say a prayer for sweet mason!! he really is an amazing child!! He doesn't deserve to go through this! :cry:

Way to go, Mason!

I don't agree with ADHD or ADD meds for children. Not all children learn the same. Me being one of them. I hated when the teacher would talk about what I was suppose to be learning, but if I read it in the book I could get it down quick.

Definitely thinking about you guys, C. :hugs:

Mason will be just fine! I can't imagine how hard it will be for you - but it's for him to get better. Keep that in mind. :hugs:

MD, did you watch the state of the union last night?

Way to go, Mason!

I don't agree with ADHD or ADD meds for children. Not all children learn the same. Me being one of them. I hated when the teacher would talk about what I was suppose to be learning, but if I read it in the book I could get it down quick.

I was on ADD meds.. and I don't have an issue with it... but I have an issue with how they put ALL kids on it. ADD and ADHD isn't that prominent, it's became a wastebasket diagnosis now.. if your kid acts up they MUST have it. I hate that.

I have thought about her birthday. I just wanted to do something like make her a cake and let her tear it up.. but my MOTHER wants to go crazy. She has already said something.

I am doing a tea party theme/combined with vintage...

I am freaking excited about Ava's party!!! I love parties, and I love planning them!!!

That will be my next mission when Mason is out of hospital!

it's became a wastebasket diagnosis now.. if your kid acts up they MUST have it. I hate that.

THIS.

Maybe that's why I dislike them for kids. I do feel like every child that's rambunctious majority of the time the docs just put them on pills which I don't agree with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->