Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

haha well done Holly! I've started giving Maria a cup of oat milk in her doidy cup with meals and half of it ends up down her bib and in the tray :dohh:

Afternoon all!

Hope all are well. Skim read the last few pages and Ciana and Lindsey, thinking of you both and LO's x x x x

ehhh.. it's afternoon where you crazy kids are? I thought UK was only a 5 hour difference.

What time is it in Finland? Did any of you see the Aurora Boreas on Tuesday? I heard it could be seen in the UK and surrounding areas.

Its two hours ahead of the UK here, so nearly half 2.

I never thought to look out of the window...but its been cloudy here so doubt I would have seen anything. Seen it loads before though.

Mason is out of surgery, in recovery still doing well.
Finally awake, groggy and in pain, but doing well.
Surgery ended up being 2.5 hrs not 1.5 minor complications.
thx every1 for the prayers/well wishes!
Will get on more when transferred to Pediatric unit.

DB :hugs: what a brave little boy

Whats everyone up to today? B did a hideous poo explosion that went EVERYWHERE. I went walking and had to stay 5 mins from the flat in case I did similar :dohh: yaay for stomach bug

whats going down with you bitches? MD - found any Alpacas to bang? :haha:

C, I'm so glad to hear that! Please update us when you can. :hugs:

OH is home again today. I think he's feeling better, though. He's doing some laundry :haha:

Monkey has mastered this already today..

https://i41.tinypic.com/2zh3zp3.jpg

Ciana- Thank you for updating. I'm glad her got out of surgery okay... :hugs: still be thinking of you guys.

Cat lower: People/Alpaca love is a complicated thing.. you gotta take your time.

Glad Mason did ok :hugs:

Clever Sophia!

Maria has a new game, dunno where she learnt it but its bloody annoying! I was lying on the floor trying to relax my back cos it hurts and she kept sitting on my head! Bet the sneaky bugger was trying to do a fart on me.

Wishing Mason a speedy recovery, brave little guy :hugs:

Whit, is that vodka in the Tommee Tippee? I find a drop before bedtime ensures happiness all round :D

Boo for poopsplosions Cat :nope: Hope yis all get better soon.

Bloody hell Nats, you trust Maria to hold her doidy?! I hold Holly's or ALL of it ends up on the floor :dohh: Love her new game :haha:

They had a sandpit at baby group today. Holly thinks sand is tasty :wacko:

Get better soon cat lover, and your baby too!

I hold it sometimes but she doesn't like to be helped...

Whoever thought a sandpit is a good idea for babies - of course they're gonna eat the sand!

catlover - :hugs: sorry you're both not feeling well still. You're brave for taking a walk, usually when I have a stomach bug I stay close to home for a few days.

Ciana - Glad Mason is doing well! That extra hour wait must have been scary! I hope he feels better soon (and that you're not in too much pain)

whit - Awesome about the sippy cup! James can drink from it, but he thinks its mostly for [play

lindsey - I wouldn't know if anything were different about James' balls either without another set to compare them too! I hope the surgery goes well. So scary!

MD - What's up whore?

Saphire - Of course sand is tasty - especially when the cats have been using it as a little box! :wacko:

Nat - AWESOME abuot the sleep and the helping OH!!!

Whit- That is pretty good about the sippy cup. Corrine would just play with it too.

Cat lover- I am sorry you still feel bad... maybe if you ate sand like Holly your stomach be okay.

Nat- I think Maria's trick sounds... well not fun. I bet she likes it though.

Edit: I am not a whore.... I'm just really REALLY friendly.

I spotted a mod on the declaration thread. Is that why you were being nice MD?

:rofl:

I spotted a mod on the declaration thread. Is that why you were being nice MD?

:rofl:

HA! NO.

Though I did see that.

I actually DON'T think she is offensive.... there are plenty that get on my nerves but she ain't one of em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->