Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

g'd afternoon bitches.

https://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=https://ratcellar.net/orangebox1/DramaLlama.jpg&sa=X&ei=V64hT5DNDOfV0QHpt6mDCQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc4UA&usg=AFQjCNGJs5kVT4ZUA8TQp0EYvnW6n9N7Kg

I love llamas.

g'd afternoon bitches.

https://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=https://ratcellar.net/orangebox1/DramaLlama.jpg&sa=X&ei=V64hT5DNDOfV0QHpt6mDCQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc4UA&usg=AFQjCNGJs5kVT4ZUA8TQp0EYvnW6n9N7Kg

I love llamas.

She does that a lot.. likes to take her toys and go home....

:hugs: for Ciana, I hope Mason keeps getting better and better

catlover, Still with the poo explosions. I feel sorry for you.

Congrats to Sophia for sitting up. But you do know what happens when you encourage these sorts of things? They tear up your house soon.

Did Maria fart on your head yet, Nat?

Avery eats everything in sight still. I wouldn't take her into a sandpit.

My baby's new trick is screaming "aaahhhhh" and dropping things. Especially when she's in her highchair.

Do you hide all the good toys before people come over?

Thanks ladies.

I must stop encouraging good things for her then. I don't want her to crawl, I'm dreading it. :haha:

So, the whole time I was pregnant there was a girl who was due about a week or 2 before me that I was ok friends with. We bonded through pregnancy but now, everything seems like a freaking competition.

I always post things about Sophia on facebook because all of OH's family is from out of town and that's how I keep them updated. Yesterday I put on my facebook about a conversation Sophia and I had..it went like this..

Me: "Mamamama"
Sophia: "Dadadadada"

Repeat, Repeat, Repeat

Last night she posted .."OH MY GOSH, JUDE JUST SAID MOMMADADDA!"
It's like this with EVERYTHING. Grr.

Like anyone comes and sees me. I live in BFE.. No one wants to come here.

I would only hide my toys if someone pisses me off.... then they don't get to play with my toys. Which means no one gets to play with my toys because a lot of people piss me off.

https://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss37/sager_badager/llamas.jpg

SAVE THE DRAMA
FOR YOUR LLAMA.

Thanks ladies.

I must stop encouraging good things for her then. I don't want her to crawl, I'm dreading it. :haha:

So, the whole time I was pregnant there was a girl who was due about a week or 2 before me that I was ok friends with. We bonded through pregnancy but now, everything seems like a freaking competition.

I always post things about Sophia on facebook because all of OH's family is from out of town and that's how I keep them updated. Yesterday I put on my facebook about a conversation Sophia and I had..it went like this..

Repeat, Repeat, Repeat

I have this with my SIL... she compares the girls a lot. I basically don't disclose a lot to be honest because of it. To me, it doesn't matter who comes in first to the race so long as they both finish.

That's... strangely intoxicating Whit. Just can't .. stop... staring.

Thanks ladies.

Repeat, Repeat, Repeat

I have this with my SIL... she compares the girls a lot. I basically don't disclose a lot to be honest because of it. To me, it doesn't matter who comes in first to the race so long as they both finish.

You're so thoughtful <3

and I agree. It just makes me mad how she does it. OH WELL. I love my little monkey!

https://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad5/_Lou_70/funnies/The_Llama_King_by_mushir.jpg

That male llama look way too proud of himself.

meh... I hate people who want to get into a pissing contest over whose baby is best. Since Avery walked at 9 months, everyone elses older kids walked at 8. *insert rolling eyes* It's the mommy competition.

Gonna make this my av. :rofl:

https://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq113/Sora0491/Funny%20Stuff/DramaLlama.gif

Thanks ladies.

Repeat, Repeat, Repeat

You're so thoughtful <3

and I agree. It just makes me mad how she does it. OH WELL. I love my little monkey!

Thanks, but I'm not thoughtful. It actually pisses me off and I feel bad for her child because Corrine is way ahead of her developmentally- I would hate for this to continue when they get older and my niece to feel like she is in competition with her own cousin or visa versa, which is why I don't say much.

And what's not to love about your baby? She adorable!

I think so. :blush:

Thank you! :hugs:

Ciana, I hope Mason is recovering well!

Like anyone comes and sees me. I live in BFE.. No one wants to come here.

I live in town and no one comes and visits me. Not sure why, but eh, ok.

BONUS: My parents keep pushing me to get James to eat solids. I told them to back off, they said the only reason they want him to eat is so they can watch him. I said you can watch him for a couple of hours without him needing to eat. SO they just talked to me and said they would watch him Saturday at 5pm for a couple of hours so we can go on a dinner date!!! WOOO!!! Don't think we've been on a proper date since our Anniversary...June 29th.... They've watched him since then, but only when we were house shopping (which did happen like 4-5 times). But those weren't fun dates, still appreciated, but not like a fun stress free thing. So looking forward to Saturday! Hopefully husband and I will get along and not annoy eachother!

I've never understood the whole competition thing of what kid did what & when.....just because mine sat up on day 1, crawled day 2, walked day 3 & was making bacon sarnies on their own by day 4, it doesn't mean everyone else's will.

What's with the Llamas btw?

Yay that sounds nice Spunky!

:rofl: at the mamama dadada convo Whit - Maria does the same except she says mamamama - OH says to her papa papa and she says mamamamaMAMAMAMA MA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->