Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

You ladies are funny. I was wondering the same thing Jessica

I am so broody and we're both ready to ttc #2, but I can't be bothered to have sex sometimes...

Question- who are the moderators? I mean, how did they become moderators?

I was an administrator/moderator on another forum for years. I stepped down after Avery was born. You are an active member who is asked by the forum owner to moderate usually. Sometimes when the forum really needs mods, there is a general announcement asking for people to apply.

It's an unpaid hobby sort of thing. The board I modded on went through an ownership change. It was originally a Tolkein forum and became general Fantasy. The owner for a Christmas present sent out a damaged miniature sword thing. I joked it was my first and last paycheck. :haha:

Avery now has a stomach virus. She puked everywhere twice including her crib and had a lovely, lovely diaper.

I've had a few miscarriages, not something I wish on somebody else.

Question- who are the moderators? I mean, how did they become moderators?

I was an administrator/moderator on another forum for years. I stepped down after Avery was born. You are an active member who is asked by the forum owner to moderate usually. Sometimes when the forum really needs mods, there is a general announcement asking for people to apply.

It's an unpaid hobby sort of thing. The board I modded on went through an ownership change. It was originally a Tolkein forum and became general Fantasy. The owner for a Christmas present sent out a damaged miniature sword thing. I joked it was my first and last paycheck. :haha:

Avery now has a stomach virus. She puked everywhere twice including her crib and had a lovely, lovely diaper.

I've had a few miscarriages, not something I wish on somebody else.

:hugs:

Avery is in bed. No more puking so far. YAY!

I'm just sitting here. Contemplating the mysteries of the world. Wondering when I will start puking...

Neko- sorry to hear Avery is sick!!! Hope she feels better soon, and nothing like puking in bed!!! hate hate hate it!!!

ok off to read the rest of the pages whil i have some time.

Anyone know how to many my signature smaller so the stupid resize thing isnt there

You can usually resize photos you link on photobucket.

Whit- i wrote it in my journal... was going to write it here, but its lengthy.

Neko -- :hugs: Sorry Avery is still sick and you're not feeling better yet. :hugs: Hope you guys start feeling better in the morning.

Spunk- Yay for a dinner date!!! I hope you have fun!!

Jessica... ahha you should try out to be a mod!!? !!!

whit- :rofl: I love your photos.. hahahaha too much time today :rofl:

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes, i really really really appreciate it!!! This was a very hard day for me, and will continue to still be tough until he is home!!! In the meantime.. this place keeps my head high.. love the laughs.. love the support.. you are all awesome!!!<3

I'm SO glad he's recovering well. I hope hope hope everything stays going in the right direction. :hugs:

I actually didn't have much time today. :rofl:

I just didn't do anything productive in my down time. You love the llamas!

I watched Episode 1 today, I've watched 2, tomorrow I'll try to watch #3 tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->