Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Hey all!

I have had a fun day. Swimming and pizza hut! Tabs thoroughly enjoyed both although not sure what she enjoyed eating more out of the pool float or pizza crust.

I actually cant be bothered to do anything else today bar get drunk.

Jessica, ur PM cheered me up, thank you!! I am having my 2 drinks.... getting drunk sounds fucking amazing I am really jealous. I really must take LO swimming, my eczema keeps putting me off but I need to just do it

We're meeting my parents for lunch/dinner at a place called Longhorn Steakhouse.

My mother is trying to buy me a new carseat for Corrine, which is VERY nice.. but it makes me feel bad? Can we use the break? YES. But it makes me feel guilty.

Usually don't fight with Scott but I have been since yesterday because of an incident with formula. We got a tin of Similac Advance and when I opened it it smelled like paint... straight up PAINT. So I told him that it smelled bad and he started to say, "You're being ab..." and then stopped... what he was going to say was that I was being absurd. So that caused a fight....of course.

Then this morning he was going to the bank and when I went to feed Corrine her new formula we bought yesterday was gone. I called him and was pretty angry.. I eventually found it... he had put it between the dog and cat food on the shelf??? Very bizarre... so that just continued the fight from yesterday.

I just realize that he is a man and he doesn't realize things like tainted Formula happens. He told me that he just first thought that the possibility of it being tainted was very low... which he is correct, but just being her mom- I couldn't take that chance.

Anyway, it seems that is behind us and we'll have a good time out to eat today.

Hope all of you have a good evening/night (for the UK bitches) and day for my North American peeps.

Thanks for letting me rant.. :)

Aww. I'm the same way. :hugs:

We got into an argument the other day because OH sprayed lysol too close to her bottles for my liking. I was rude and bitchy to him about it. He thought I was being ridiculous and I re washed all of them huffy and slamming things. :rofl:

Vent away to us, momma :hugs:

Don't feel bad about the carseat thing!! If she WANTS to do it that's different than you asking her! She's your mom, she wants to take care of you still! :winkwink: enjoy it!

Jess, jealous of you getting drunk.

:hugs: MD, rant away.

Hope Neko and Cat feel better soon.

Also jealous of people going out. No baby sitters sucks! The most exciting thing I've done today is take Holly to see DH's Grandad. Rock n fucking roll :dohh:

I'm preparing myself for the inevitable rows when DH gets home tomorrow. He works away for a week at a time, and every time he comes home we spend the first day arguing. WTF is that about?! :wacko:

My rant for the day?

SURPRISE, MY MIL AND BIL ARE COMING DOWN FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!

I did my shopping trip last night, didn't get home until 2:30 this morning, shit everywhere, house a mess..and they're coming to spend the night.

and my OH is working today AND tomorrow. All unscheduled overtime. I'm stuck with them. :nope:

Thanks guys.

Sapphire- I don't get the fighting thing either... we have the same thing kinda. When he has a long stretch of time off we'll fight more. Not sure what we'll do when he retires... fight a lot?????

Whit- Wow. I don't envy you. MIL AND BIL- do you at least get along with them? Surprise?? They didn't ask you huh? Just decided to come down huh? How nice.

My rant for the day?

SURPRISE, MY MIL AND BIL ARE COMING DOWN FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!

I did my shopping trip last night, didn't get home until 2:30 this morning, shit everywhere, house a mess..and they're coming to spend the night.

and my OH is working today AND tomorrow. All unscheduled overtime. I'm stuck with them. :nope:

Literally?

Sapph, what does OH do?

DeeDee, OH and I had a HUGE row yesterday over the recycling lol! I am SICK of fucking recycling EVERYTHING. I am bored of rifling through everything I want to bin and making sure it goes into exactly the correct friggin box. I am pretty good, I am just not anal over it. We had a curry takeaway the night before so I threw the whole load into the black bin and OH found it and lectured me over recycling so I called him a "boring *******" which started the argument. LOL!

I am not going out to get drunk...I plan on putting LO to bed and watching a crappy movie and drinking the entire contents of a bottle of wine to myself.

I am also sulking because I have a spot. One of those 'under the skin' ones that you cant pop. Horrid thing.

Lol!!! I am the same Jess, I can't always be arsed to separate when LO is howling / done a poo or whatever and I tell OH straight I have too much to worry about besides bloody recycling!!

*glowers* bloody recycling. To get him back I threw an UNWASHED pot of peanut butter in the blue bin. That will show him...

Tabby is currently crawling across the lounge making a weird new noise, she sounds like she is motorised. Making a clicking noise.

:haha: at recycling woes and Tabby being motorised.

Boo to the outlaws whit. Hope they're not too bad.

DH is a local studies librarian :blush: He does family trees for old biddies, and talks about old shit. To look at him you'd never think he did such a geeky job :haha:

Oh no, we don't get along. We've smoothed things over, but I don't like them and it's awkward.

MIL emailed OH about me after I had Sophia. Said I was selfish and self centered and a LOT of other things. BIL said he didn't know why OH was with me because I was such a bitch. All because I didn't want the cow in the room with me while I was giving birth. :rofl:

She didn't see Sophia from 5 weeks until 5 months to the day. Bitch.

My OH is the same. If you looked at him no way would you think he was a geeky scientist. He looks like an aggressive chav when he's bumming around at home in his hoody. lol!

Sup bitches

:rofl: at motorised Tabby, thats gotta sound funny

Your MIL and BIL should GSIAC Whit

I feel a bit guilty. I set a humane trap as I saw a mouse in my study. I completely forgot to check it for several days and when I did just earlier, there was a dead mouse in :( feel terrible that it died of dehydration. Normally I let the loose at the side of the lake at the back of the house.

poor mousey :( but you should set them loose at least 2 miles away or they just come back

Its behind the house but over a main road. Would be a mission to come back!

Ah *imagines a mouse trying to cross the road, stop, look and listen!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->