Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I'm feeling better, but Avery shit on 4 outfits today. *sigh*

awww... Poor little mouse.

Sorry about the inlaws, Whit. My MIL lives with me. Brother-in-laws *visits* ever Monday and stays through dinner. I cook cheap on Monday. It varies between pasta and chicken legs. So remember, cheapest food you can buy since you don't like them. :haha:

Ok, I must admit..

MIL was very thoughtful and got me a new sewing machine and the stuff for it. Said she was going to pay for my first project, too. I'm Excited!

Neko- Feel better, next time DH is sick.. don't do a thing. Paybacks a bitch.

Jess- :rofl: your husband sounds like the wife LOL... all about the recylcling LMAO... Iglad you threw the peanut butter in there :rofl: you will have to tell us what he said.

im up to nothing interesting.. hospital... and ava.. yay.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate mice.. omg I could never ever ever live in the country because of them!!!! yuck,.

Had a great date! Went to Chilis and had ribs, and went for a sundae at a local ice cream place. Was nice! And little man was cool the whole almost 2 hours I was gone! Came back and he was sleeping on Grandpa.

Off to bed now. Hope I don't have to put out :winkwink:

I no longer have a child that STTN. :growlmad: Bed at 20:00, she woke crying at 00:40 so I gave her a whole bottle of milk!? (haven't done that in ages) and she settled, 0600 she started crying again, not proper crying, that lazy sleep crying where she isn't awake so I left her and she moaned on and off for about 10 minutes. (If I go in the room she wakes up fully and then REALLY cries so learnt not to do that now!) and then she slept until now (0845)

She hasn't STTN for about 2 weeks?! I know there is an 8 month sleep regression but I was hoping we would avoid that because shes been mobile a while!

On a random trail of thought---Tabby.....has hair!!!! Its SUDDENLY appeared and its growing FAST! wooooooooooooooooo!! Shes still very blonde but the light caught her head yesterday and shes got thick blonde hair growing. Yay!!

Jess - LMAO about the recycling....your DH would hate me, I never recycle...cba. Jacob has decided not STTN either, started around Xmas. He likes a 4am wake up....not good.

Whit - Pretend to be out, lock all the doors & hide upstairs when your MIL turns up :)

Spunky - Glad you enjoyed your night out..mmm ribs

Found out yesterday, there's a possibility my friends baby's on it's way. She woke up in a big wet patch yesterday (she did a sniff test, it wasn't pee :rofl:) but hospital couldn't confirm that her waters have broke.

Lindsey- I do feel better when I hear other mums saying their babies are waking up around the 8 month mark. Means it is probably the regression rather than a permanent change! Hopefully it wont go on for too long!

We get forced to recycle here, the bin men are allowed to not accept bins that have the wrong items in, and also if bins are continually found with incorrect items then they can fine the owners! However.....being completely anal over it does my friggin head in.

I now have the biggest craving for ribs....dam you spunky! Although unsure how erotic ribs can be if you plan to BD afterwards, maybe I am missing out though on a sexy rib fetish.

Lindsey- how exciting for your friend!! Although I pity her slightly that she has the joy of labour to get through before meeting her LO!

We are supposed to recycle...DH put in some cardboard in the 'garden' waste bin but they wouldn't take it. Apparently the binmen 'don't get paid to empty our bins' :dohh: The bin did say you could put cardboard in but it changed the rules at some point......

I recycled when I lived in an apartment cos we had separate communal bins for everything but now I live out in the country we're only gonna get one bin cos the bin company only collects mixed waste out in the country. I hate privatised bin companies :growlmad: costs loads too

I wish I could go through labor again. :nope: I'm super jealous.

My friend that I was jealous of being pregnant had her baby the night before last. Baby Aiden :) Ended up in a c-section because he wasn't coming down into the birth canal after laboring all day. He had his cord wrapped around his neck and body twice and that's why he wasn't coming down. Scary!

He's cute, though. Sophia's future husband. Arranged marriage. :winkwink:

Urgh I don't wanna go through labour again. I want moar babies though so thats gonna be a problem...

Scary! Glad he got out alright in the end and is cute.

I will probably have another c-section if decided to have another one.. so I won't have to go through that horrid labor again.

My mommy bought us this for Corrine from Target:https://www.target.com/p/Graco-My-Ride-65-Car-Seat-Cuddle/-/A-12442784

And for that price too. Apparently Target is having a HUGE online sale so we got that carseat with tax for $115.00 and some change. Not bad for a car seat that is usually $160.00.

I also lost 10 pounds... whoo hoo! So now, I have to try to keep it up..... I need to lose 92382094823948 pounds still.

Of course, Scott almost lost 15 pounds... lucky SOB.

How cute is this

https://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=GB#/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"