Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I may opt for a section for my next baby, will see what doctors think. 2nd babies are meant to be easier, but I quite like the idea of having a set date to meet my LO and to go in and come out without so many hours of agony. I feel like a bimbo saying that, but at least I tried labour once!

I think if I were told that I would have a section, it would make the idea of becoming pregnant more appealing. If my next pregnancy is anything like my first I will be VERY happy! Wonderful easy pregnancy, barely felt pregnant at all! Horrid labour which made it all more upsetting end to such a beautiful 9 months!

I hope second babies are easier, my labour wasn't even bad but it still sucked. I wanted to give up half way through pushing but the damn midwife wouldn't let me :growlmad: :rofl:

will I tear down my episiotomy cut with my second? does it make it more likely?

Ha ha funny thread. Answer to the above.... I didn't. And my midwife said it shouldn't make a difference if you had episiotomy x

hello there!

Thats good to know, I tore so wouldnt want to tear again.

I had the c-section last time after being induced on Monday at 4p.m. to the Doctors giving up and giving me a c-section at 7:12 p.m. on Wednesday... and I was lucky because had pooped in the womb and had the cord around her neck and they did have to resuscitate her.

There is no way I would want a VBAC.

Lindsey- I couldn't pull up what you had there.

yeah yeah DeeDee, flaunting your perfect vagina at us! tehee

LOL... sad, I used to say that to people... that at least my pow pow would be intact.

aargh i wouldnt want to tear again.

just watched 127 hours, pretty grim :sick: anyone seen it?

I've got a perfectly intact vag, too. Except the whole unable to control my piss thing. :rofl:

I thought about VBAC but I don't think it's worth the risks. I'll opt for a c-sec next time, too.

Considering the battering my vag took, and the cut and tear, and healing naturally due to sutures falling out......it looks and feels remarkably normal. If only I had a before and after photo for you all to analyse. (joke)

Cat- I have seen it. Part of me feels sorry for him, part of me thought "you deserve it, who goes rock climbing alone in the desert!"

Hello my other buddy with a perfect VAG.

I don't even care about whether the risks outweigh.. blah blah blah... my labor sucked shit. I'm in pain all the time anyway, and I'm not a big fan of additional pain as it is. No thanks. I'll take what's behind the other door.

I wouldn't opt for a c-section, I know how big a wuss I am with surgery.

Finally got Maria to bed, she just has a major meltdown, urgh. Was supposed to be getting up early tomorrow to do another piss test for the doctor but screw that.

Hope our babies sleep well tonight. I am going to crash out in a bit...absolutely knackered. Bloody children and their bloody waking at night. I wish I had a nanny.

:hugs: about Miss Maria Sassypants... but I hope you can still get in there... though it is late where you are. :hugs:

Saw the picture of you with the buttercup behind your ear. Very cute! That was a great pic of you. You look "all girl next door"

As for super model Jessica up there... :roll: I bet she'd look fantastic even while straining to take a shit. I swear. :haha:

Hope our babies sleep well tonight. I am going to crash out in a bit...absolutely knackered. Bloody children and their bloody waking at night. I wish I had a nanny.

A nanny huh?

I didn't know there was an 8 month sleep regression. Corrine has been falling asleep and then staying awake until like 3 am....but sleeps very very lightly..... though she generally sleeps badly anyway............

pfft. I look like this: :shock: was nice seeing pictures of you guys, nice putting faces to writing! x x

And yes, a nanny that would do a few night shifts!

There is an 8 month regression I am afraid. doooom!

I wonder if everyone on here would post a pic.........

I know what a lot of you look like...but not all.

Good idea! Post a pic every one! And a recent one of your LOs. I however, need to sleep. Have another quiet day tomorrow so will most likely be back on the old internet chatting to you bitches. x x

I want a nanny. And a cook. And a maid. And a million euros a year. And a swimming pool.

I don't want much...

I shall post pics after I put the washing on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->