Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Being sarcastic I take as joking. Being a smartass I think is using a sarcastic tone with being a bitch at the same time. :haha: (on a different thread :winkwink:)

Ciana, I think you look more sterotypical Jersey than I do. Probably because you're Italian.

I'm shocked by how normal all of you look. :fool:

All of you have to be beautiful, you're all young.

Ciana, I think you look more sterotypical Jersey than I do. Probably because you're Italian.

I'm shocked by how normal all of you look. :fool:

All of you have to be beautiful, you're all young.

Ummm.. I'm an old bitch. The other ones though.. yeah, they are pretty young. Makes me feel ancient for sure.

whit-you think im a bitch :cry:

Yepp im young 23- with 2 kids.. so pathetic....what a waste :rofl:

Neko FINALLY--- you see.. im Italian!!! NOT canadian :rofl:

Whatever dood.. I may have waited but I can see the appeal of having kids earlier. Corrine will be 10 when I am 45. Your kids will be adults and you and your OH can go out and have fun when I'll be helping with math homework.

I only had one kid when I was 23. Whore. :p

I'm the oldest bitch here. Go me.

Neko- Aren't you 36? You don't look old.

Ciana- I'm sure it can be hard. Just annoying that some people think that if you have a kid younger you're somehow some heathen whore of Babylon.

No love, I don't think you're a bitch. I found the post comical for something on BC. No one else would have said something like that. :haha: (Other than one of us)

I'm glad I had Sophia this young. I'm trying to talk OH into NTNP end of the year/beginning of next.

I turned 36 this month, have no wrinkles or grey hair. I'm very fair skinned and blonde so I stay out of the sun. Everyone thinks Colin is my brother. :haha:

Having kids young is easier. It's less tiring.

:rofl: I do what I do.. and I do it good! ENough said :rofl: Juuuuuuuuust kidding.. bleh sommme peaoplee...

Oooh NTNP- exciting!!!

I'm pretty sure I would have been in better shape to take care of a baby in my twenties.. I didn't have health issues like I do now...BUT.. I didn't know anyone worthy of having babies with.

I had to find someone right. If I think about who I COULD have had kids with...

Ya thats what it may seem LOL.. I was younger when I had mason and I thought it was easier then too.. Ava is a fucking challenge.. grr... but she is a girl of course...\

We call her .... Miss Priss.. or Ava bear- both names go...:rofl:

Thanks MD!

AWWW You all are so pretty!

I hate my pics, but this is my favorite of James and I. This is all you get :winkwink:

DSC06583.jpg

Girls....Girls.... Girls...

It's almost midnight.. and guess who's still up????

Neko- I will be 36 in August, so you got me by 6 months.

I actually think everyone in here is attractive.

In fact, I have to say.. the forum too. I haven't seen anyone and thought,

" Dear God.. what is that thing".

Everyone looks.. like Neko wrote..NORMAL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->