Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/n512969922_1355343_6314.jpg
https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/46951_464194089922_512969922_6604967_5814169_n.jpg
The beast-https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/387936_10150587736574923_512969922_11155575_412679703_n.jpg

Jessica is pretty.

She is.

Are you often aroused by chicken fisting?

Oh yes. If you searched my computer history there would be a multitude of sordid chicken fisting websites that I regularly look at. My secret is out.

You think we look like how we write?

So I look like a vulgar off color person.... YES!

DB- what are you, sick in the head or something? Fucking stalker....:winkwink:

:rofl:

Jess, piss off with your photos of you and your stupidly gorgeous family. You're making the rest of us look bad :haha:

Awww, cheers. You should see me now, I have no make-up on, am wearing skinny jeans and my husbands hoody which is about 8 sizes too big and fluffy bed socks. I have a busy week so plan on doing FA today.

I was looking at Tabby today and I am considering buying her a hat. Her hair is growing fast now...and looks awful LOL! She looks like an ageing bank manager.

Jess- :rofl: yep I stalk you all the time, every post you go to !!!!! I even comment on your threads you post to get opinions. I do that for EVERYONE...

If I don't agree, I guess I am not allowed to post? sayyy whatt. I can have an opinion TOO!!!!

So rude. arggggggggggggggh

Your fucking stunning womann!!

Ava has the 'old man' hair look too!!!! and headbands make dents in her head.. so I uhh don't want to use one of those :rofl:

Aw bless Tabby :haha: Holly has a really dodgy hairline, really receding at the temples so she doesn't look much better.

DB, hahahahaha!

I think T will have a little thatch of straw hair by the time she's 1. I want her to look nice for her birthday party. Could always buy a merkin and fashion it into a wig.

:rofl: Ava is 1 on valentines day- and shes going to have barely any hair :cry: she still looks like such a baby too without any hair LOL

I like baldy babies, they look like babies. But I would now like to put Tabbys hair in a tiny pigtail right on the top of her head, think it will be a few months before I can do that lol

Merkin :haha: Baldy babies defo look babyish for longer, it's cute. I think it will be another year before Holly's got enough hair for a pigtail. :dohh:

I love the way T crawls across the room, picks up a toy, continues to crawl until she is virtually behind the curtain (her special place) sits up and plays with the toy softly cooing to it. Makes me want to jump up and cover her with kisses. Too dam cute. Even with the banker haircut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->