Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

That's why cribs have bars. To keep them from crawling (walking) away. ;)

Yes indeed. I have NEVER been able to get her to sleep in her own crib.

Interesting... I would have never thought that I'd be a co-sleeper.. but it's either that or she doesn't sleep at all.

We always put her to sleep in our bed at night and we sneak out. When we go to bed we transfer her into this little sleep thing next to our bed. She rarely ends up in our bed during the night anymore.

OH said he was going to make her sleep in her bed when she turned 6 months, like there was a magic button :rofl:

I told him if he wanted to put her in her own bed, move her crib into our room. I'm not making my 6 month old sleep in a different room. Just can't do it.

I think that how you move her is a great idea... Corrine however would wake up. She wakes up over anything... but earthquakes. Those don't wake her up but the dog's toenails will.

Sophia is a horrible sleeper during the day but usually she only stirs once or twice during the night. I used to not move her, we co-slept but we only have a full sized bed and I got tired of sleeping in between her and OH on my side in the same position every single night. I would wake up and ache so bad.

I have a queen and I still ache... though I suspect I'd wake up sore regardless.

I do have to mold myself around her. I have to be honest, I would LOVE for her to sleep in her crib but I have just... accepted that either I do this or I don't sleep.. and I HAVE to sleep.

I understand.

I feel for you. I would love to go to sleep right now but I have to wash bottles before I go. I keep putting it off, I'd rather just stay on here. :haha:

My hands are cracked so it hurts to wash anything. :nope:

Where areeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bitches.

Anyone ever have a hard time watching shows about kids with things wrong with them? I'm watching a show on TLC called Hayley:Oldest Teenager. It's about a teenage girl from the UK named Hayley Okines. She suffers from an aging disease called progeria. She ages 8x faster than normal people. She's technically 104 years old :( My heart hurts for her.

Everyone here does look normal. Well except for me, fisting a chicken doesn't look normal.

Maria was up :( for two bloody hours. Took an hour and a half before I realised she had leaked through her nappy :blush:

Morning!

Don't know why previous link didn't work.....might be coz I'm on phone. Search "twin boys talking" on you tube. The pic shows two toddlers in their nappies stood in the kitchen. Really cute.

Confusion of cup of tea.....referred to as a 'cuppa' but this can mean hot drink. So:-

"Do you want a cuppa"
"Yes, please"
"Tea or Coffee?"

In the North, Tea can also be referred to as dinner (evening meal) & dinner is lunchtime.

I much prefer coffee, DH is addicted to tea.

I quite jealous of some of the photos on BC....bunch of gorgeous biatches.....

Nat - bit early for fisting chickens isn't it? I thought that would be a late night thing....

Yo hoes!

I haven't seen the BC thread, I'm going to go nosey. You some sexy mamas though :kiss: This is me and the child last July.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1
never too early to fist chickens

Sapphire looks normal too

Gorgeous ladies!! Lovely pics x x x x I think its weird that you can tell what people look like just through their posts and typing! Neko- Got you wrong though, I thought you would have a perma tan and bleached hair!

Going back to a conversation several pages ago...

I love coffee. Like actually love it. I would probably sell my husband for it if the time came that the only payment for coffee were men.

I love coffee, but only the type that costs at least £3 from a coffee shop. I drink tea at home, far too much of it. If you're a brit it's illegal not to drink tea :D Linds - I'm a Londoner, so all that tea meaning lunch, and lunch meaning dinner stuff confused me for ages :wacko: I had to learn Yorkshire once I married a Yorkshireman :haha:

Tea meant dinner when I was a kid but we weren't northern.

I used to love coffee til I got pregnant and it made me sick and now I can't stand it.

Maria is insisting on wearing my marigolds - do you think she'd wash the dishes for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->